Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

Before i start a business or choose the location of my business i would first have to analyze my business to find out who is my targeted customer and where can find them easily
You are very on point. You need to know where your targeted customers are more in large numbers before you decide the exact location for the business. Locating a business that is children centered where the aged can be found is a wrong business decision.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have to specify the country I might be interested to establish my business but I just need a location that is highly populated, location with
easily accessible raw materials is the best for me to start my business.

If I'm starting my own business I'll go for a location that like the United States of America because of the populated environment, which can make the business to grow and also the stable economy with availability of raw materials.

The best location for my business is going to be determined when I have dine my customer research and ascertained where my customers do live to reach them.

The business will depend on the type if business one is thinking of going into. If I were to go into the real estate business, I'll go to the urban areas to set up

The location for business depends on the type of business. If my customers are farmers, I will open the business in a village. If my business is stationary business, I will open the business next to school.

The type of business that you do will determine the best or preferred location for it. You cannot establish every business in the same location and expect them to give you the same results.

The type of business and the location for the business are two things that must go hand in hand. If the business is one that I know can only fare well in the city, then I'll choose it's location to be in the City

I would choose a location where the business is most welcomed.the goal of business is easily achieved when you can reach the target audience,and actually have a good interaction

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
If I have the opportunity to establish a business organization, I will situate in a central business district. I do believe that the location is part of a success of a business to survive or to make it through. It's because if you are so very far away from your customers then most likely your business will not thrive. The best location is to be at the heart of a business district. Your customers will find it easy to locate you if you are proximate to them.

I would choose a location where the business is most welcomed.the goal of business is easily achieved when you can reach the target audience,and actually have a good interaction
That's a very salient point there too. Choosing a location where that particular business is well liked by prospective buyers will make to for you to be able to make likely sales than in remote locations where it is not like

My current location is the best place that I would love to locate my business in, this is one of the reasons why I relocated to that location for some years ago. This location is in the urban area but quite populated almost like a rural area. It's perfect the business that I am planning to start very soon.
My location is very important in selling a particular business because most people you can add your business because it is in a good location where they can be able to access easily.

One of the most important thing for any business to thrive is the location as a matter of fact location Really Matters you don't open or business store or mall at an urban settlement considering the type of business you want to run any type of customers you're trying to attract location matters location can drive away customers and location can bring more customers.

Before starting the business I would first check if the location I am starting the business best fits it , and if it best fit it I will look more into starting the business in that location and also making more money

My location is very important in selling a particular business because most people you can add your business because it is in a good location where they can be able to access easily.
The access to a business location is very important to build a business sales and the ability of the business to stand his ground in good and bad times full stop anyone that want to start a business should consider it location because as it is very important for the profitability of the business.

Your business location plays a major role in your business growth, if your business is hidden you can't make any profit from it. At least enough.

There are peculiarities to businesses,so you have to find the one that best suit your business. Things to consider are proximity to source of raw material, proximity to target market etc.

One of the reasons why i haven't kicked off my business that I am planning iss because I want to change location to a closer place in the urban region closer to the natural resource i need for the business that way I reduce transport cost, and make more money.

I will go to a place where there is a large concentration of my target audience for my business. I will set up my business closer to them so that I'll be able to capture the larger percentage of the market.

The location of your business is very important because if you have a business in a location that is not favorable, you will definitely not get patronage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds