Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

Go into agriculture and livestock farming (maggot Farming), I also have interest in developing real estate
Location in agricultural business doesn't really matters because farm is always situated in a more distance location , so farming requires a huge amount I land and for you to get that, you must use a remote area,

Advertisement Placeholder
If I had the opportunity of establishing a business establishment somewhere, I would go for businesses that are into the direct use if raw materials. I will go to locations where the raw materials are naturally sourced

I would opt for a place that is really crowdy and expensive, so that I may make more profits. I think the current area where I live is the best. However, there are some other areas, too. People in here rarely choose lonely locations to run businesses.

My current location is the best place that I would love to locate my business in, this is one of the reasons why I relocated to that location for some years ago. This location is in the urban area but quite populated almost like a rural area. It's perfect the business that I am planning to start very soon.
Business location plays a very important role,The kind of business you do, so is the location is a main point for business.As you want to do agriculture business then your location should be in rural area.If you want to set up a showroom for auto mobile, then its location should be in the urban area.

The location of a business is very very important. You can't expect your business to boom in the area where the demand for your products or services is low. You need to plan on the kind of location you want

After I setup my offline business I would make sure that I try to establish an online presence for it, because buildings cannot move and so is restricted but online yiubget to communicate with anyone.

Business location plays a very important role,The kind of business you do, so is the location is a main point for business.As you want to do agriculture business then your location should be in rural area.If you want to set up a showroom for auto mobile, then its location should be in the urban area.
The importance of a business location cannot be overemphasized as two most businesses should consider your location before starting up as this will determine the profitability of the success of the business.

For every business the location it would be located would determine to a great extent it's productivity so it's important that a business location meets all the necessary requirements for the progress of a business

Business location is key as long as business is invovle. If one should go to a location that has no population of people, it's likely for the person to work online the more to advertise the business to attract customers.

Business location is key as long as business is invovle. If one should go to a location that has no population of people, it's likely for the person to work online the more to advertise the business to attract customers.
Yeah, online advertisement has been so convenient these days. You could be in a location where you don't have many customers. But advertising online gives you a reach to so many potential customers.

Though i am into farming and I have just 5hectares of land , but I dream of going into big mechanized farming and the location that can only suit that kind of business is to go to a rural area where I can get a vast amount of land.

Though i am into farming and I have just 5hectares of land , but I dream of going into big mechanized farming and the location that can only suit that kind of business is to go to a rural area where I can get a vast amount of land.
It's a good thing that you have a huge land that you are currently using to farm and the fact that you are planning to go into a big mechanized farming should make you to go to a bank to obtain a loan to start up this business has most banks would easily grant your loan because you already have a big collateral.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
good question ,business location matters allot ,is your business location will determine the money you will earn ,to have a successful business you have to have a good location , to sell your products

Comfortability is the heart of business and that's why its appropriate to locate your business in a comfortable location that will allow the business to thrive in a short period .
As for me I will look for a place where is comfortable for the kind of business am about to do and moreover the kind of business I always dream off needs a place where I won't disturb anybody to the extend people won't be complaining about it because it's all about farming

The very primary thing to think about while opening up a company is actually the place. You have to inspect the attributes of your company as well as the very best place for it. For example, a bookseller should venture to mention his company close to institution atmosphere. This will certainly improve purchases.

Where I will locate my business will depend on the product or services. The product or services will determine where the target customer will be.

Where I will locate my business will depend on the product or services. The product or services will determine where the target customer will be.
Well said, each goods or products have their target audience, so before selecting a location, study the products you are into and make research on the target audience, with your research you can find the right location where you can easily find and attract your target audience.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
If I have the opportunity to establish my business, I will go for a location where I can easily be reached by prospective customers.
It is a very important factor to consider when siting a business.

If I have a business plan or setup in mind,I will pitch my location in a place with less competition,we Know quite well that location affect business productivity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds