Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

I'll prefer hitting the grounds of Canada, the reason is that over there the policy made there is flexible to accommodate any kind of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many people choose to start a business in the urban areas, but they forget to understand that every business is determined by the needs of the population.
If the population in the urban is not in need of the services you render, then you are certainly wasting your time.
Your business should be in a place where the population are in need of your services

Businesses location is as important as the business itself. Each business has it own specific location that would involve more sells, one should consider this

Location plays a vital role in any business. It is expected that the business plan should include a strategic location in order to reach the foreshadowed target audience.

Will prefer a location which is urban/industrial with lots of population and with tax which are not outrageous and probably with only few competitors available, such a location makes business easier as regards effective marketing and sales. Location plays a great role in the success of any business.

Choosing a business location should be based on how much the people around your intended business site is in need of whatever you have to offer and the easiness to get potential customers.

Choosing a business location should be based on how much the people around your intended business site is in need of whatever you have to offer and the easiness to get potential customers.
You may not be able to do a research to know what people around you will need before you are able to start up a business, depending on your location it is always necessary to start up a business that will be needed by most people... A business such as supermarkets might really be profitable since people will always eat all the time.

It really depends on the business. I'd choose a location free from competition, close to sources of raw materials, close to a good and vibrant market and stable power supply. These are all important factors that can decide the growth of a business.

Location is very important aspect need to consider before setting your business, I will go for location that suite the kind of the business I want to engage whereby the customer will patronizing me

Business location plays the major role in businesses. While starting a business set a good location where you will have a lot of customers to buy your products.

Location plays an important roles in business set up, it is one of the factor to be considered before siting the business, seek for the location that suit the business will make it a fast growing business

If I had the opportunity, I'll set up in a rural area because I want to go into agriculture. You'll agree with me that there are no lands in the city areas - they've been so congested.
I'll value a rural area settlement so much.

Location is as important as the business itself. Without a location business is non existing, therefore it's one of the major necessities considered before setting up a business. A wrong location could mar your business growth. Let's say I run a poultry farm, of course I will make sure it's situated close to the market.

I’ll choose a location that’s comfortable for me and best suit my business. Before choosing a business location a lot of things have to be taken into consideration.

Of course an intelligent businessman will always consider location before starting a business. Unfortunately, many lonely locations are not so much ideal and this is why businessmen always avoid such locations.

Where to locate a business solely depends on the type of business that you wished to establish. The some businesses strives better in the rural area while some do better in the urban centres.

Location of business really matters a lot. Make sure that sure idea is not variant at that location. Secondly make sure that your services or goods is most or one of the pressing needs of customers in that location.

You can decide to sit your business in any way but must be a location that will attract a lot of people ,over here the rural settlement is the best place for business since there is a large number of people in the rural settlement compared to the Urban area, this will also expose your business to a lot of prospective consumer.

The location of a business place matters a lot because it determines the amount of sales you will be having each day,a business place that is in a busy area will tend to have more sales than that in a lonely area

Business location is the place where a firm decides to site its operations. Location decisions can have a big impact on costs and revenues. A business needs to seekn for a suitable location in siting business

You may not be able to do a research to know what people around you will need before you are able to start up a business, depending on your location it is always necessary to start up a business that will be needed by most people... A business such as supermarkets might really be profitable since people will always eat all the time.
Setting up a supermarket might cost you a very huge capital. But let me make my point a bit clearer, the place I live in is sparsely populated and quiet as well just like in the GRA but recently people are starting to build houses here and there around my area so my father who is already a retiree decided to open a small scale block industry and trust me you don't know how much he makes from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds