Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

The location of your business is very important because if you have a business in a location that is not favorable, you will definitely not get patronage.
You gave me a laugh with your comment. No offense meant to you. It was like reading an essay of a third grader. Again, no offense. You have said your piece about the business location.

Advertisement Placeholder
The proper location not only draws a big consumer base, but it also attracts the right kind of talent to help your company succeed. Furthermore, because it is located in the heart of a city/place with a strong commercial reputation, it aids in the development of a brand and image.

My current location is the best place that I would love to locate my business in, this is one of the reasons why I relocated to that location for some years ago. This location is in the urban area but quite populated almost like a rural area. It's perfect the business that I am planning to start very soon.
Business location matters a lot for every place there's this business to excel and grow fast and also help customers to locate your business fast

I’ll choose a location that’s comfortable for me and best suit my business. Before choosing a business location a lot of things have to be taken into consideration.
That is one hundred percent right. I will also choose a very nice and wonderful location.

The more closer my business is to many population is the place where my business is going to be located.

Business location is very important in every business. There are some business that have failed because of choice of location. Before starting a business we must first do research if the business will go well in the area. There are some business that fit some areas more than some areas

The place you finally choose to sit your business is a very important aspect in the decision process of where to sit our business because it will set the direction for profit or no profit for the business

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
I will look for a place where my audience usually congregate and station my business closer to them. This will brings easy sales for me without spending on ads.

Business location matters a lot for every place there's this business to excel and grow fast and also help customers to locate your business fast
I couldn't agree more with you that he is that which customers or your client will use in locating your business place is a very big determining factor in your getting more customers and clients for the business and this is the reason why most businesses love to open their business in business district and very close to a major road or a major landmark.

I am definitely going to do a small research first to know where my customers do stay and then try to create the business where they can easily find me and buy for me.

You just don't locate your business in any where that you see. It is not every location that is good for our businesses.
Yes that's true I agree with you, when looking out for a location to site the business consideration must be giving to its closeness to market,raw material and power.

Yes that's true I agree with you, when looking out for a location to site the business consideration must be giving to its closeness to market,raw material and power.
When you do not give good consideration for your business, the business will continue to spend unnecessary for the transportation of her goods to different business locations.

Business Location is a locatoin where the firm carries out an activity that requires registration and includes a residence if regular and ongoing activity that requires registration is carried out from the residence or if records relating to an activity that requires registration are kept at the residence

It depends on which type of business one has in mind. If it's something like a hotel business that worths much and deal on costly commodities then locating it in a rural settlement isn't an option. You just need to fit in you business where it would be best for it

If your business is an online business, location plays a great role. However, for online business, location has nothing to do with the business. For offline business, make sure your business is centrally located.

Having the taught of situating a business,then what should come in to the mind of the owner is what am I going into,do people around here needs this thing am adventuring into,Do they have it around enough already,is it lacking?.then you can know what to do

I think the first think that a business owner should check is who his/her target audience are. Then from there one can decide where to locate the business, that is in a place where the target people can easily reach your market and patronize you.

You shouldn't just wake up suddenly and randomly decide to go and site your business at any location you think or comes to mind. You must be methodical in making this type decision because it matters

It depends on the business I'm doing that will determine the research I'll carry out to know the location that's preferred.
if I'm to go into fishery the location will be different from if I'm to go into selling provisions and groceries.
You are right. If your business is fishing you have to be near to the sea. If the business is grocery then place your business in crowded place.

I will definitely look a good location with high traffic where there will be high possibility of getting sales for my business. With that it will be very easy to make more revenue for my business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds