Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

If you want to determine the location of your business, of course it must be adjusted to your type of business, if you open a photocopy shop and sell stationery, it would be better to have a location near schools and offices, you also need to pay attention to access from your home to your place of business, population density, competitive factors with similar businesses, the cleanliness of the place of business, and you also need to consider the funds you have.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it depends on the kind of product I want to produce or manufacture. For instance, if the business is related to agriculture or anything that is easily perishable, then my location will definitely be near my target audience and market.

Setting up a supermarket might cost you a very huge capital. But let me make my point a bit clearer, the place I live in is sparsely populated and quiet as well just like in the GRA but recently people are starting to build houses here and there around my area so my father who is already a retiree decided to open a small scale block industry and trust me you don't know how much he makes from it.
Well that is a small-scale business but might really be profitable, this is what I am trying to say that you have to see the potential in the location you are living before you can think of opening a business ,and this must be the type of business that is needed within the location. since it is an underdeveloped location block business will really be profitable.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?

location seems to me an important criterion in a business. for example, if I want to open a car wash, I have to open it in an easily accessible and somewhat popular area.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
Location of a business is a very important factor to consider when establishing a business.
I will still consider a location in my country, but i would go for a location that is closest to my target market.
A location that has a good population of potential customers.

I have washed my hands with offline businesses because I failed multiple times, however, I am running an online business and I control, manage, and run my business through my laptop. I can take my laptop where ever I want.

I would prefer an agricultural land to start my business of farming and growing plants to sell them for the profit. For the , I would need initial investment for purchasing the land and also to purchase other related things.

First of all I would consider what I'm selling, then who I'm selling for, the availability of market, how secured the location is and cost of living around there.

Location plays a vital role in any business. It is expected that the business plan should include a strategic location in order to reach the foreshadowed target audience.
To make a successful business, ensure that your business is situated very close to your target audience.
That way, sales can be increased and you can make more profit.
Areas with a larger population can foster the growth of one's business.

I may choose a city in my country because I will not like to work with people that know me, it will just be a new environment, with people that have a business mindsets.

Location in business is very important in the success of a business in the business world , getting a better location where you can build your business to get proper customer.

If i have an opportunity to establish a business, i would choose a location that would best be suitable for the kind of business i would set up. Location really plays a vital role in business.

If I really have to choose am not looking anywhere else but the technology industry. It is the fastest growing today
Good choice there, the technology Industry is fast growing as its obvious, and now it's about artificial intelligence, robots that can trade in the financial markets and make good profit.

Location plays an important role in setting up a business. There is chance of making a consistent sales if you set up your business at the place where there is a lot of traffic and commercial activities. But it can be very expensive to secure a right location for your business.

I’ll choose a location that’s comfortable for me and best suit my business. Before choosing a business location a lot of things have to be taken into consideration.
It is not even about choosing a location that is comfortable for you but choosing a location that is comfortable for your customers to always come to purchase your business product and services.

It depends on the business I'm doing that will determine the research I'll carry out to know the location that's preferred.
if I'm to go into fishery the location will be different from if I'm to go into selling provisions and groceries.
This is actually very quiet because each business have a specific location that will always favour that kind of business in order for the right customers that they are needed to be able to patronize them.

When carving out the business plan, the location is most important because a good business plan with a very bad location would result in total failure. I am looking at starting out with a very good location.

If I have already requirements that is okay for me to start a business then I am going to create it in the government reserved area. This is because these kind of places are usually contained by people who have purchasing power and there is also a high-level security and electricity there.

In order to be a successful enterpreneur, location in a business is very important , after getting a good business idea and plan , you need to look for a good location to make your goods sell.

If I am to run a business, i will prefer to go for a better location no matter how much it may cost because having a good location, means having a better sells of you business products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds