Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best skill to learn for freelancing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
There are lots of skills attached to Freelancing.. But to Me one of the sklls one can learn to.freelancing is graphics design

Advertisement Placeholder
I have worked as a content writer for a content mill (now closed). I enjoyed doing what I did. However, now I have realized that real money lies with becoming an investor. So now I am most likely to become an investor. Nevertheless, I enjoyed writing as I am quite passionate about English language and I like grammar, so I enjoyed and opted for writing. Graphic designing is not for me. It depends on individual.

Freelancing requires multiple skills. If have writing skills does not mean you can earn, you also need SEO skills for better earning, you also need digital marketing skills for the clients to find you.

Everyone is entitled to learn what they feel is more easily adoptable to them in going into the freelance world. So it is not possible to be saying best skill to learn is this one or that

I've spent the past two years translating, transcribing and reviewing calls and it has been a wonderful journey. There are so many skills out there to learn and monetize. All you need is to start somewhere.

The freelancing world is quite large. There are several skills one can learn. Some you are privileged to have by birth. Others you have to learn. Skills like copywriting always come in handy. Digital marketing, transcriptionist and so many more like graphic design

If you want to pick up some valuable skills for freelancing, you should try learning from udemy. That is where I acquired some skills that helped me in my freelancing journey.

I strongly believe in graphics design and copywriting. This are very useful skills for freelancing. One can also become a video editor or a digital marketer.

Some perfect and profitable skills to learn for freelancing include:
Writing skill
Graphic design
Programming
Custom animation and video editing
Traffic and SEO.
These skills sell faster on freelancing websites like fiverr and up work.

Let me reiterate my stands on this topic. On of the hottest skills to learn for both freelancing and professional purposes is the Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Artificial inttellegence .
[automerge]1619638814[/automerge]
Let me reiterate my stands on this topic. On of the hottest skills to learn for both freelancing and professional purposes is the Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Artificial inttellegence .

There are different forms of freelancing for a person to be a free lancer you must have enough skills to project in your work, no one will want to hire an unskillful person.

this actually depends on the person in question believing in your capacity and ability to be able to participate perfectly to attain your goals.

if you are really good and you're serious to learn them i will advise you to go for programming because that is one of the most sought-after skill in the freelance world and you will make a lot of money from it

There are several skills one can acquire for his freelancing job the best skills for freelancing are web management, web designing, graphics designing, applications development and video editing and marketing.

Graphics designing. There a lot of persons looking for a graphics designer to make flier, banner or logo. It's a lucrative skills and has platforms like fiverr to market it.

Freelancers do varieties of tasks online to earn money. They work both simple and complex task like writing, transcribing, translating, designs, web development etc kinds of tasks.

You can have any skills but you need to be very good at what you do. For example, you can earn a lot of money as a writer if you re exceptionally good at writing. Same goes with other fields.

There are many threads related to recommendations for making money with different skills. I always think that you should not choose the one that pays the most, on the contrary you should choose the ones you have and develop them, try to be better and seek to generate profits with them.
The best skills to Lear for freelancing are as follow:
Writing
Graphic design
Search engine optimization seo.
These skills are making huge money on freelancing websites.

The best skills to Lear for freelancing are as follow:
Writing
Graphic design
Search engine optimization seo.
These skills are making huge money on freelancing websites.
That is correct but something very important is that you like that competency, so it will be easier to learn it and develop it in a positive way to make profits in the future. You leave three competencies in your publication and I will stick with writing for now, maybe later I will learn graphic design which I also like. Thanks for the recommendation.

Becoming a freelancer when your completely new to the game can be a challenge to say the least. Some ask how can I do it? What skills are the best to learn as a starting point in your view? Personally it’s hard to speculate or make recommendations without knowing the specific interests of the individual before hand
Yeah, becoming can be a bit challenging sometimes but as long you av an online skills you have no problem because your skills will definitely earn you money..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds