Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best E_commerce sites to buy cheap quality products and make some cash back??

I have never purchased from Amazon, Alibaba or Aliexpress. However, I have friends who have bought from these stores and they say they have to wait for 6 weeks before the product gets delivered to them. I cannot imagine to wait for so long.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never purchased from Amazon, Alibaba or Aliexpress. However, I have friends who have bought from these stores and they say they have to wait for 6 weeks before the product gets delivered to them. I cannot imagine to wait for so long.
If you live closer to those stores, you'll get your products delivered to your fast. It has so fast for me, when I'm ordering from my country's local online store 'jumia. Their delivering time happens in the timeframe of 1-48 hours.

If you are looking to get quality goods at great prices, then Alibaba is the place to be and they have a lot of varieties to choose from but if you want cash back then Amazon is a good place just that the prices can be higher than Alibaba.

If you are looking to get quality goods at great prices, then Alibaba is the place to be and they have a lot of varieties to choose from but if you want cash back then Amazon is a good place just that the prices can be higher than Alibaba.
Okay, Alibaba and Amazon is two well known online stores. Buying products from them online is always secured. Amazon offer some cash back offers i understand, Alibaba offer affordable products too. The issue i have with this stores, is the delay on delivery of products.

Okay, Alibaba and Amazon is two well known online stores. Buying products from them online is always secured. Amazon offer some cash back offers i understand, Alibaba offer affordable products too. The issue i have with this stores, is the delay on delivery of products.
Yeah, several other people have the same complaint, I do not know much about Amazon as I have only shopped there once, but with Alibaba, you can get an agent in your shipping country on Alibaba to get the goods to your location faster

For reputable and affordable e-commerce sites, I would recommend you look into Amazon, alibaba express just to name a few. You will get good deals from them that will not be too expensive. A friend has used them in the past and he made gains after reselling his goods.

Yeah, several other people have the same complaint, I do not know much about Amazon as I have only shopped there once, but with Alibaba, you can get an agent in your shipping country on Alibaba to get the goods to your location faster
Interesting to hear that Alibaba have shipping agents worldwide. I'll look into it, to see the kind of products they list. And the market price, comparing with with other online stores i know, to see the affordable one.

I also believe in buying local, why should you give the foreign companies to make money. As long as you can get the product that you actually want, try buying from local online stores. You can receive products just in 1-2 days.

Alibaba and Aliexpress are based in China and I live next to China. However, people who have used these stores say that product takes about 6 weeks to arrive. Sometimes the products are lost in the way and you end up ordering again.

Interesting to hear that Alibaba have shipping agents worldwide. I'll look into it, to see the kind of products they list. And the market price, comparing with with other online stores i know, to see the affordable one.
Yeah, I got introduced to agent on Alibaba through a friend who shops and travels a lot, I was surprised when the goods I ordered for came in three days faster than some e commerce website in Nigeria.

Yeah, I got introduced to agent on Alibaba through a friend who shops and travels a lot, I was surprised when the goods I ordered for came in three days faster than some e commerce website in Nigeria.
Fantastic, I'm thrilled to hear about the information you quoted about Alibaba. I'll look into it, as long as my products will land quicker, just like your own landed quicker. I don't like waiting long to see my products arriving to me.

Fantastic, I'm thrilled to hear about the information you quoted about Alibaba. I'll look into it, as long as my products will land quicker, just like your own landed quicker. I don't like waiting long to see my products arriving to me.
I may know how it feels to have products delivered late, I also love getting things I ordered on time it's why I was thrilled to get an agent. I just hope local e commerce would improve so one doesn't have to visit international sites to order.

I may know how it feels to have products delivered late, I also love getting things I ordered on time it's why I was thrilled to get an agent. I just hope local e commerce would improve so one doesn't have to visit international sites to order.
Its good you got an agent that takes care of your delivery on time from Alibaba. Does your agent live nearby or living faraway?? to facilitate the fast delivery of the products to your door step. Sometimes i use jumia to shop online, but the products differ from what they advertise when it finally gets to you.

Its good you got an agent that takes care of your delivery on time from Alibaba. Does your agent live nearby or living faraway?? to facilitate the fast delivery of the products to your door step. Sometimes i use jumia to shop online, but the products differ from what they advertise when it finally gets to you.
I don't think you can get access to an agent personal information without the agent allowing first, you are just connected with the agent who tells you your shipping cost and when your goods would be arriving. I do not really like jumia services, their recent shipped from abroad feature is not suitable for me.

I don't think you can get access to an agent personal information without the agent allowing first, you are just connected with the agent who tells you your shipping cost and when your goods would be arriving. I do not really like jumia services, their recent shipped from abroad feature is not suitable for me.
Which country are you from?? I think Alibaba is working for you base on your location. I know, not all location will be suitable for such quick delivery through the help of an agent. Here in my country it takes long time for a foreign store to deliver your goods on time.

Which country are you from?? I think Alibaba is working for you base on your location. I know, not all location will be suitable for such quick delivery through the help of an agent. Here in my country it takes long time for a foreign store to deliver your goods on time.
Nigeria is my location but I do not like to claim the country, lol. I'm sure you understand why. Agent as it is called in e commerce is just like what some of us do in affiliate marketing, agents are common in most e commerce sites we are just not aware of most of them.

Nigeria is my location but I do not like to claim the country, lol. I'm sure you understand why. Agent as it is called in e commerce is just like what some of us do in affiliate marketing, agents are common in most e commerce sites we are just not aware of most of them.
Laughs, you don't have to disown your country, no matter the state of it. We are know things aren't going well with our country but we shouldn't forsake it. Now i understand that, those running affiliate marketing for those online stores are known as agents. Its good you find comfort doing business with them.

Laughs, you don't have to disown your country, no matter the state of it. We are know things aren't going well with our country but we shouldn't forsake it. Now i understand that, those running affiliate marketing for those online stores are known as agents. Its good you find comfort doing business with them.
I am not disowning my country i just want to dissociate myself from a country i didnt have any option choosing when i was coming to the world. I live there, carry out my civil obligations but i do not like the environment,lol. Now you get what agents are.

I am not disowning my country i just want to dissociate myself from a country i didnt have any option choosing when i was coming to the world. I live there, carry out my civil obligations but i do not like the environment,lol. Now you get what agents are.
Lol, i got your points about how agents work, how they can help to facilitate delivery and the rest. God knows the reason why he brought us to this world to stay in Nigeria. We can still make our lives better, even as Nigerians, by following the footsteps of our brothers who made it as travellers, and creative minded persons.

Lol, i got your points about how agents work, how they can help to facilitate delivery and the rest. God knows the reason why he brought us to this world to stay in Nigeria. We can still make our lives better, even as Nigerians, by following the footsteps of our brothers who made it as travellers, and creative minded persons.
Have you come across agent on any e commerce website or you are just hearing about agents now? I get your point about reasons for having a nationality that is why I am not blatantly rejecting the country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds