Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best E_commerce sites to buy cheap quality products and make some cash back??

Okay, its good that you read other countries updates. I know ebay, Aliexpress very well. But i prefer Amazon to all the foreign sites cos its the one that is easier for me to order products from. Even if it delays in product delivering.
Well, now you know which site to use. Despite the incredible wait, it is the best for you, I hope they manage to solve this inconvenience in your country and everything flows faster, because you are also customers and deserve attention and solution to these delays in the delivery of products.

Advertisement Placeholder
On this particular topic, my take is thatE-commerce business is a good and lucrative business that you can earn a good profits from. There are many sites you can work with it to earn good money if you work hard towards it. I do not involve myself in affiliate business but I have many friends that are doing it amd are doing it well

Well, now you know which site to use. Despite the incredible wait, it is the best for you, I hope they manage to solve this inconvenience in your country and everything flows faster, because you are also customers and deserve attention and solution to these delays in the delivery of products.
The inconvenience of product delivering still exist around Amazon. I believe i told you in the other forum that, it is based on distance and demographics. It takes barely three to six (3) (6) for the products to be delivered in my locality here in Nigeria.

The inconvenience of product delivering still exist around Amazon. I believe i told you in the other forum that, it is based on distance and demographics. It takes barely three to six (3) (6) for the products to be delivered in my locality here in Nigeria.
Yes, you had already talked about the drawbacks of distance and demographics, the time it takes to get there is really exorbitant. I hope it will improve and the delivery time will be reduced, so that your country will have the same benefit as other countries with a shorter waiting time to receive the products.

I know that there are so many such stores available online for you to make your pick from. But you must be careful to carry your due diligence before dealing with such type stores not to raise your hopes too high in expectations of the cash back you're intending on getting.

Yes, you had already talked about the drawbacks of distance and demographics, the time it takes to get there is really exorbitant. I hope it will improve and the delivery time will be reduced, so that your country will have the same benefit as other countries with a shorter waiting time to receive the products.
If it works that way, then it will be pleasing. Their goods you purchase that even last more than 3 months with Amazon. It depends what you bought, if you bought plenty your products or goods will be delivered on time than when you bought lower.

If it works that way, then it will be pleasing. Their goods you purchase that even last more than 3 months with Amazon. It depends what you bought, if you bought plenty your products or goods will be delivered on time than when you bought lower.
So in view of that, you will need a good capital to invest and receive the products in a shorter period of time. This in order to achieve what you want and that is to earn some money. Since there is no viable way out with other sites that have been recommended to you.

So in view of that, you will need a good capital to invest and receive the products in a shorter period of time. This in order to achieve what you want and that is to earn some money. Since there is no viable way out with other sites that have been recommended to you.
That's the way you it works via amazon. If you want faster shipping you should be ready to pay higher amount for small amount of purchase. Purchase plenty and the shipping cost will be reduced and the duration too.

The best e-commerce platform I k ow is AliExpress. They give you more benefits of doubt. The website and Application is user friendly and you can search for whatsoever goods, I want and get it with ease.

The best e-commerce you can use right now are Alibaba and AliExpress. However, Alibaba e-commerce website sells goods in bulk unlike AliExpress that can sell a single goods to you. So you have to make more research on the one that suits you

The best e-commerce you can use right now are Alibaba and AliExpress. However, Alibaba e-commerce website sells goods in bulk unlike AliExpress that can sell a single goods to you. So you have to make more research on the one that suits you
From what you describe, I understand that you have knowledge about it, you mean that Alibaba does not sell products per unit? it was my understanding that you could buy what you want without having to buy in bulk. At least that information I received from an acquaintance.

I'm searching for that E_commerce business out here, that I will acquire goods, products at cheap and affordable price and still receive cash back prices when I shop considerable good amount of products. Is there any one helping me out on this one??
Although have came across so many e-commerce business platform that claim they do give away by spinning to the luck of millionaire,but at the end we won't know the winner of their million. So I guess we don't have one at the moment.

Although have came across so many e-commerce business platform that claim they do give away by spinning to the luck of millionaire,but at the end we won't know the winner of their million. So I guess we don't have one at the moment.
Laughs, they adopted such means to lure more customers into their store. That is a strategy to get people into your business, just set giveaways and expect people to flood your site like wedding ceremony.

My all time favourite is actually aliexpress. I love how things are so cheap there, and also the convenience. All you have to do is order and go to the post office when it arrives. The only downside is the long time the items takes before it gets to you.

My all time favourite is actually aliexpress. I love how things are so cheap there, and also the convenience. All you have to do is order and go to the post office when it arrives. The only downside is the long time the items takes before it gets to you.
Its wonderful you chooses aliexpress as your best e_commerce store, better than the rest. Everything in life has pros and cons, their is no perfect thing in life. But when it cons to the pros being higher than the cons, then it is worth going for.

I'm searching for that E_commerce business out here, that I will acquire goods, products at cheap and affordable price and still receive cash back prices when I shop considerable good amount of products. Is there any one helping me out on this one??
😁😁 you like good things or you like money i should say. Please which country are you expecting this, hope is not Nigeria because even if they give you discount price that doesn't stop them from making there profit.

Amazon, eBay and Ali express is a very good site to get cheap online goods. It all depends on ur choice of site to use. They are all very easy and convenient to use. I will however prefer eBay as my number one site.

😁😁 you like good things or you like money i should say. Please which country are you expecting this, hope is not Nigeria because even if they give you discount price that doesn't stop them from making there profit.
Laughs, who doesn't like good thing. Money brings more than 75% of the good things around. I know their are ecommerce sites that offers discount, at an affordable rate. Those discount are the hidden incentives given back to customers. And some online stores offers cash back after shopping plenty, I've seen such here in my native country, Nigeria. Our own online store, called Jumia do exactly that. They offer cash back prices when you pay with your master card directly, or buy plenty items that worth reasonable amount of money via their store.

When I shop, I shop locally. Instead of buying from ebay or amazon, I buy from local ecommerce stores, I not only have cash on delivery payment option but also prompt customer care service.

When I shop, I shop locally. Instead of buying from ebay or amazon, I buy from local ecommerce stores, I not only have cash on delivery payment option but also prompt customer care service.
When you know it will be very long for you to get your purchased goods/items, you should stick to buying from local online stores. I love Amazon, Alibaba, Aliexpress etc. But I'm unable to get quick deliveries from those online stores, that's why i based on purchasing locally.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds