Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best E_commerce sites to buy cheap quality products and make some cash back??

Alibaba and AliExpress comes to my mind when I was reading your post sinxerem. You can source for cheap products from these websites and get those goods delivered to you on any part of the world. If you want it urgently, within a week, AliExpress should be the one you choose. I have a friend who get free products from those two sites just by asking the sellers to send his sample, though he paid for delivery. There is chinese version of those two sites which has cheaper price, it's called Taobao or 1688.com

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, sometimes too I'm skeptical even after reading reviews about it via those those review websites. That's why I prefer using a site that has an app, it will enable me to go through it and find what people are saying about it. That will help me too, to get vital information needed, cos the owner of the app can't bribe everyone to post good comments for him or her, when he's running on a fraudulent way.
Yes this is true. There are some apps that I actually have downloaded in the past where you have to rate the app before you make use of it and in order to start making use of the app, sometimes even sopping apps, you have to given them either 4 or 5 stars on the Google Play Store accompanied by a good review. This is very unfair and makes no sense at all because they are essentially forcing users to give them a good rating before even utilizing their app.

Yes this is true. There are some apps that I actually have downloaded in the past where you have to rate the app before you make use of it and in order to start making use of the app, sometimes even sopping apps, you have to given them either 4 or 5 stars on the Google Play Store accompanied by a good review. This is very unfair and makes no sense at all because they are essentially forcing users to give them a good rating before even utilizing their app.
That is the stuff we are saying now, they do pay other members to write good reviews for them in order to obtain good rating. But let's remember if the site becomes scam those same members will go and remake reviews and reduce the site ratings. So scamming sites can never hide under the umbrella all the time, their fraudulent activities will be open one day.
[automerge]1610708729[/automerge]
Yeah more like it. I think its a strategy to get people to come back to buy more. And i think it has been working to get people to return to the site.
That is very much correct, with such reward going on via their platform. It will entice buyers to come back steadily to patronise their store based on the points that they are given out. I see such as a welcome boost to encourage those coming to buy from them.

Last edited:
That is the stuff we are saying now, they do pay other members to write good reviews for them in order to obtain good rating. But let's remember if the site becomes scam those same members will go and remake reviews and reduce the site ratings. So scamming sites can never hide under the umbrella all the time, their fraudulent activities will be open one day.
This is true. Most people often do change their reviews based on their experience after using the site as well. I have seen that there are in fact some reviews where the rating given is high, perhaps 5 stars, however the actual word review below that rating is off a different nature to show that the site is a scam and so forth. This could be as a result of edited reviews.

I'm searching for that E_commerce business out here, that I will acquire goods, products at cheap and affordable price and still receive cash back prices when I shop considerable good amount of products. Is there any one helping me out on this one??
The growth of the Internet and broadband connectivity has spawned a new business model: online retailing or e-commerce. Using easily available software or templates, anyone with courage and bit of time can build a simple e-commerce web site and begin to earn money online. Growing that business into something truly rewarding will take you into the realm of site security, digital certificates, server farms, website quality assurance, redundant networks, checking for broken links, monitoring for spammers and hackers just to keep the site up and reliable. Along the way software vendors, hosting service providers, payment gateway services, order fulfillment services, security certificate services, e-commerce consultants, SEO marketing advisers and affiliate marketing providers will offer services and products to help optimize and grow that business. You will become familiar with affiliate marketing programs, SEO optimizing, blogs, outsourcing and drop-shipments. E-commerce and online retailing provide the opportunity for making money online, but there is often a steep learning curve. Benefit from the advice from these Hubbers who are doing it, so you can belong to the community of online businesses.

The growth of the Internet and broadband connectivity has spawned a new business model: online retailing or e-commerce. Using easily available software or templates, anyone with courage and bit of time can build a simple e-commerce web site and begin to earn money online. Growing that business into something truly rewarding will take you into the realm of site security, digital certificates, server farms, website quality assurance, redundant networks, checking for broken links, monitoring for spammers and hackers just to keep the site up and reliable. Along the way software vendors, hosting service providers, payment gateway services, order fulfillment services, security certificate services, e-commerce consultants, SEO marketing advisers and affiliate marketing providers will offer services and products to help optimize and grow that business. You will become familiar with affiliate marketing programs, SEO optimizing, blogs, outsourcing and drop-shipments. E-commerce and online retailing provide the opportunity for making money online, but there is often a steep learning curve. Benefit from the advice from these Hubbers who are doing it, so you can belong to the community of online businesses.
Well articulated quote, online business is the hot trend at the moment. Based on the uncertainty caused by corona virus outbreak. Many offline stores have evacuated to start over online and ship customers products to their doorstep, making business easier.

There are a variety of e-commerce sites that may be convenient for you, but I do not know if they are accepted in your country, these are: Amazon, JD.com, Alibaba, eBay, Rakuten, Mercado Libre and Zalando. It only remains to evaluate your possibilities and the accepted sites that can help you in your project.

There are a variety of e-commerce sites that may be convenient for you, but I do not know if they are accepted in your country, these are: Amazon, JD.com, Alibaba, eBay, Rakuten, Mercado Libre and Zalando. It only remains to evaluate your possibilities and the accepted sites that can help you in your project.
Only Amazon, can be operational here in my country. The rest aren't in operation here. You will find it difficult to ship your products from the purchase location to your locality if you're from Nigeria when buying other online others other than Amazon.

Only Amazon, can be operational here in my country. The rest aren't in operation here. You will find it difficult to ship your products from the purchase location to your locality if you're from Nigeria when buying other online others other than Amazon.
That being the case, then there is not much to look for I thought there were different options for e-commerce in Nigeria. Maybe the sites I recommended are not there but there should be other possibilities. You will have to do business with Amazon as your option.

There are many e-commerce sites that can help you buy products but I know more about Ali express and they are very good and reliable when it come to this aspect of business, I have make use of them several times

I have heard about aliexpress and ebay both look great. But I don't I don't know if they can ship product from their base to my local country Nigeria?? That's the stuff I'm talking about not all about receiving only cash back.
They can actually ship your product to any part of Africa I think. But shipping fee is on a very high side. Sometimes it is almost as high as the price of the goods you are trying to order.

There are actually e-commerce markets that offer sales and services at good prices and the buyer still gets cash back.Jumia does that from time to time and i am a beneficiary of such package.

There are many good ecommerce websites out there but I preferred ebay and ali express.
Yes I , AliExpress is such a site, their products are quite affordable and if you search properly you'll get good quality. It's just since Covid the shipping time is much longer. Other than that everything is perfect.

That being the case, then there is not much to look for I thought there were different options for e-commerce in Nigeria. Maybe the sites I recommended are not there but there should be other possibilities. You will have to do business with Amazon as your option.
I have purchased a product from amazon once using gift card', but i never allowed the product to be shipped to my country i sent it as gift to someone basing abroad. We still have our local online stores that is similar to the ones which you mentioned.
[automerge]1615938019[/automerge]
You really elaborated what is expected, at the moment, other things have taken my mind. I really can't enroll myself into SEO marketing agency, nor affiliate marketing tasks. Unless i become less busy with other activities online and offline then i can reconsider it again.

Last edited:
I have purchased a product from amazon once using gift card', but i never allowed the product to be shipped to my country i sent it as gift to someone basing abroad. We still have our local online stores that is similar to the ones which you mentioned.
So being that the case, you can make a purchase on Amazon that reaches your country, and evaluate the result as it may be the most viable for you and the e-commerce store you want. Since, it is a recognized site with an excellent review and you have already checked that they are responsible in the delivery, this from your experience.

So being that the case, you can make a purchase on Amazon that reaches your country, and evaluate the result as it may be the most viable for you and the e-commerce store you want. Since, it is a recognized site with an excellent review and you have already checked that they are responsible in the delivery, this from your experience.
You're right, Amazon is reliable to purchase items/products from. But the only con' about it here in my country and other lower countries is the delay delivery of purchased items. It takes over three months to see your goods/item reach to you.

You're right, Amazon is reliable to purchase items/products from. But the only con' about it here in my country and other lower countries is the delay delivery of purchased items. It takes over three months to see your goods/item reach to you.
I think 3 months is too long to wait for an order. Here in my country it doesn't take more than a week for Amazon orders, in case it's out of the ordinary it can take 15 days. So in your case Amazon is not right for you, there must be other options, I hope you have the opportunity to get them.

I think 3 months is too long to wait for an order. Here in my country it doesn't take more than a week for Amazon orders, in case it's out of the ordinary it can take 15 days. So in your case Amazon is not right for you, there must be other options, I hope you have the opportunity to get them.
Their are local stores around my country that acts almost the same like Amazon. We have jumia.com, konga, and slot etc. They are reliable source, delivers products on time, which doesn't go past 72 hours to reach your desired location.

Their are local stores around my country that acts almost the same like Amazon. We have jumia.com, konga, and slot etc. They are reliable source, delivers products on time, which doesn't go past 72 hours to reach your desired location.
Excellent, and if I have read comments where they refer to jumia.com, it is very popular in your country. In my country they use as I said before Amazon and eBay, some have tried AliExpress.com, which has been gaining confidence and territory over time. But I have no experience with the site.

Excellent, and if I have read comments where they refer to jumia.com, it is very popular in your country. In my country they use as I said before Amazon and eBay, some have tried AliExpress.com, which has been gaining confidence and territory over time. But I have no experience with the site.
Okay, its good that you read other countries updates. I know ebay, Aliexpress very well. But i prefer Amazon to all the foreign sites cos its the one that is easier for me to order products from. Even if it delays in product delivering.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds