Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best E_commerce sites to buy cheap quality products and make some cash back??

Lol, you haven't used them before @BrolySSJ, and you are suggesting it for me. I don't think I will be using it for now. Cos I really don't know how to go about, I want you to recommend me the one you have used before.
AliExpress is the one that I have used before haha. Sorry about the confusion there. I was actually referring to never having used WISH before. Their prices are very cheap, but they only accept PayPal and credit card, which I don't like to use online, so I use AliExpress as there is a way in which to make the payment through crypto. AliExpress is good. You should look into them. In my opinion it is more reliable than eBay.

Advertisement Placeholder
E-commerce business is a good and lucrative business that you can earn a good profits from. There are many sites you can work with it to earn good money if you work hard towards it. I do not involved in affiliate business but I have many friends that are doing it, and the Amazon they are doing regards as a best site.

Shopify is your best bet in terms of getting good for ridiculously cheap and they still also run a cashback policy. To me shopify remains the best e-commerce website that is currently in existence at the moment, what Amazon has over it is just the name or reputation.

AliExpress is the one that I have used before haha. Sorry about the confusion there. I was actually referring to never having used WISH before. Their prices are very cheap, but they only accept PayPal and credit card, which I don't like to use online, so I use AliExpress as there is a way in which to make the payment through crypto. AliExpress is good. You should look into them. In my opinion it is more reliable than eBay.
Good, I never knew that one can make payment with Cryptocurrency in any of Those ecommerce shops. Hmm, maybe I'm going to try it with Aliexpress if it will work for me. The only thing making me feel skeptical is the delivery, I don't know how much it will cost me to deliver my products here in Nigeria.

There are some e-commerce sites where goods are sold at a very cheap rate, and I have seen some people that are into dropshipping use these sites often for their business, these includes aliexpress, alibaba1688, amazon, etc. Although I'm not so sure about the quality of these cheap products.

There are many e-commerce website at there, that you can use and buy cheap products and get cash back, I suggest you can use eBay is a great place where you buy cheap products and have your cash back.

There are some e-commerce sites where goods are sold at a very cheap rate, and I have seen some people that are into dropshipping use these sites often for their business, these includes aliexpress, alibaba1688, amazon, etc. Although I'm not so sure about the quality of these cheap products.
Okay, I've seen something good about aliexpress, I was told by a friend just now. That you can pay for items you bought through your Cryptocurrency. That is wonderful addition if it's something ideal. I will go to the online store to check it out myself.

Good, I never knew that one can make payment with Cryptocurrency in any of Those ecommerce shops. Hmm, maybe I'm going to try it with Aliexpress if it will work for me. The only thing making me feel skeptical is the delivery, I don't know how much it will cost me to deliver my products here in Nigeria.
There is an intermediary site that I make use of that allows for crypto payments. It is a reputable site where you pay them in crypto, and then they make the payment to AliExpress on your behalf in terms of the necessary payment method for the seller. It is a very nice tool to use in my opinion and very helpful to diversify the way that you can use your crypt as well. If I am not mistaken there are also sites like this that allow you to use crypto on Amazon as well.

Look for the free shipping options. It takes around 60 days to deliver, but at least it is free.

I have been checked different websites such as AliExpress, alibaba, and daraz. But i found AliExpress is best among these. It keeps the quality standardized. It also gave coupon to the customers.
I'm searching for that E_commerce business out here, that I will acquire goods, products at cheap and affordable price and still receive cash back prices when I shop considerable good amount of products. Is there any one helping me out on this one??

There is an intermediary site that I make use of that allows for crypto payments. It is a reputable site where you pay them in crypto, and then they make the payment to AliExpress on your behalf in terms of the necessary payment method for the seller. It is a very nice tool to use in my opinion and very helpful to diversify the way that you can use your crypt as well. If I am not mistaken there are also sites like this that allow you to use crypto on Amazon as well.

Look for the free shipping options. It takes around 60 days to deliver, but at least it is free.
Nice quote, the site that enables one to pay using Cryptocurrency to settle our bills in either aliexpress and Amazon serve as third parties in the business with broad connections. I have come across such site Jere in my country some are legit why others are scam. That's why you'll shine your eyes, and make researches before using them. For the shipping nature, it is way to long to wait before seeing goods land after 60 days. I will wait such time, depending on the kind of items I bought.

Nice quote, the site that enables one to pay using Cryptocurrency to settle our bills in either aliexpress and Amazon serve as third parties in the business with broad connections. I have come across such site Jere in my country some are legit why others are scam. That's why you'll shine your eyes, and make researches before using them. For the shipping nature, it is way to long to wait before seeing goods land after 60 days. I will wait such time, depending on the kind of items I bought.
Yeah, there are many scams out there that are off a similar nature where they claim that they have made your order for you however they haven't done so. This is where tons of research comes in. I only use a site, or rather try it on a small item first that is a few dollars, and if that item works through the third party then I decide to move on further and use them to order more items, otherwise I consider it a risk and a loss, but a small loss. It is important to try them out I guess, because whilst the reviews may be good people can often lie on reviews as well.

Yeah, there are many scams out there that are off a similar nature where they claim that they have made your order for you however they haven't done so. This is where tons of research comes in. I only use a site, or rather try it on a small item first that is a few dollars, and if that item works through the third party then I decide to move on further and use them to order more items, otherwise I consider it a risk and a loss, but a small loss. It is important to try them out I guess, because whilst the reviews may be good people can often lie on reviews as well.
Lol, it is always good to try with little just as you said. Instead trying bigger at first time. In case it crashes you lose little and not lose all. But if it went through as you opted in for, then their is need to try something bigger too. Their is no harm in trying, if we don't take some certain calculated risk we can't succeed in life. For the issue of making reviews on the net, I don't think they lie when you make more than six reviews on different reviews sites. Cos they can never convince those sites you are looking through to garner vital information, they will tell you everything you needed to hear.

Lol, it is always good to try with little just as you said. Instead trying bigger at first time. In case it crashes you lose little and not lose all. But if it went through as you opted in for, then their is need to try something bigger too. Their is no harm in trying, if we don't take some certain calculated risk we can't succeed in life. For the issue of making reviews on the net, I don't think they lie when you make more than six reviews on different reviews sites. Cos they can never convince those sites you are looking through to garner vital information, they will tell you everything you needed to hear.
Yes his is Tue. Sometime when there are more reviews than it is good to make sure of it. What worries me to be honest is when I see that all the reviews are very good and very positive review because as much as it may be that the site is so good as well, the crypto scams and so forth have taught me not to be trusting to something that sounds too good to be true, so in a way it has made me sceptical on that front as well.

Also, if you use AliExpress, be sure to look at the ratings of the seller as well.

Yes his is Tue. Sometime when there are more reviews than it is good to make sure of it. What worries me to be honest is when I see that all the reviews are very good and very positive review because as much as it may be that the site is so good as well, the crypto scams and so forth have taught me not to be trusting to something that sounds too good to be true, so in a way it has made me sceptical on that front as well.

Also, if you use AliExpress, be sure to look at the ratings of the seller as well.
Yeah, sometimes too I'm skeptical even after reading reviews about it via those those review websites. That's why I prefer using a site that has an app, it will enable me to go through it and find what people are saying about it. That will help me too, to get vital information needed, cos the owner of the app can't bribe everyone to post good comments for him or her, when he's running on a fraudulent way.

I'm searching for that E_commerce business out here, that I will acquire goods, products at cheap and affordable price and still receive cash back prices when I shop considerable good amount of products. Is there any one helping me out on this one??
For ecommerce sites with international repute that have fair prices i make use of 1688 Nd tabao which are all chinese websites. Being the production capital of the world currently its only sensible that things are cheap there.

For ecommerce sites with international repute that have fair prices i make use of 1688 Nd tabao which are all chinese websites. Being the production capital of the world currently its only sensible that things are cheap there.
Cool, is their any cash back option there?? I mean when you buy products or items and get refund of some items you bought via their online store?? I have received lots of option here similarly to each other but yours suggestion is different from the ecommerce site I have seen.

Cool, is their any cash back option there?? I mean when you buy products or items and get refund of some items you bought via their online store?? I have received lots of option here similarly to each other but yours suggestion is different from the ecommerce site I have seen.
Nope they don't have that option as one of the features in the store. I think for one of the stores online you acquire points that can later be converted to a shopping ticket that will help you buy something from the store with that price range depending on how many points you've been able to accumulate.

Nope they don't have that option as one of the features in the store. I think for one of the stores online you acquire points that can later be converted to a shopping ticket that will help you buy something from the store with that price range depending on how many points you've been able to accumulate.
Okay, that idea is okay, buying things in their store and getting some points that will accumulate over some period of time to an extent that will add extra something for your patronage. Long will it take one to rack up more points that will be enough to buy an item on their site??

Okay, that idea is okay, buying things in their store and getting some points that will accumulate over some period of time to an extent that will add extra something for your patronage. Long will it take one to rack up more points that will be enough to buy an item on their site??
Yeah more like it. I think its a strategy to get people to come back to buy more. And i think it has been working to get people to return to the site.

If you are looking for e-commerce website to buy stuff and do business you can search online everything you need to know is there waiting for you.

Use Google search engine you can equally use Alibaba or eBay to get some good stuff out there in the online market.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds