Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best E_commerce sites to buy cheap quality products and make some cash back??

Have you come across agent on any e commerce website or you are just hearing about agents now? I get your point about reasons for having a nationality that is why I am not blatantly rejecting the country.
I have heard about agents before. I see them as those that buys ads space from either Jumia, Amazon, Aliexpress etc. To sell, hiding under their umbrella and making some cash and paying them some commissions for being under them. I'm just sharing my views about agent tasks, i don't know if its true.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seems you haven't made use of an e commerce agent before, there's more to agents than buying ad space, I know of some agents on jumia that can help.you get your goods to you on time anywhere in Nigeria. Their main duty is to help get jumia goods to rural areas you might not see on the jumia website.

Seems you haven't made use of an e commerce agent before, there's more to agents than buying ad space, I know of some agents on jumia that can help.you get your goods to you on time anywhere in Nigeria. Their main duty is to help get jumia goods to rural areas you might not see on the jumia website.
Interesting, maybe my points aren't the real thing. I only get to see the jumia goods transporter. Are you talking about those that deliver the goods to us after payment?? I'm just trying to aid my view about the jumia agents.

Interesting, maybe my points aren't the real thing. I only get to see the jumia goods transporter. Are you talking about those that deliver the goods to us after payment?? I'm just trying to aid my view about the jumia agents.
No, those are not agents but delivery guys. Jumia agents are like intermediate between a buyer and seller. They sign up on jumia and get goods lesser than normal customers because of multiple orders they get from customers. Then they help customers order goods at cheaper prices and get delivery guys deliver it fast.

No, those are not agents but delivery guys. Jumia agents are like intermediate between a buyer and seller. They sign up on jumia and get goods lesser than normal customers because of multiple orders they get from customers. Then they help customers order goods at cheaper prices and get delivery guys deliver it fast.
Interesting, now i got your points very well. Those guys are just like middle men when it comes to business, they attract more customers. And as such, jumia or any other online store, rewards their hard work with some discount. And they'll distribute the products to other customers for cheaper price and make their own profit.

Interesting, now i got your points very well. Those guys are just like middle men when it comes to business, they attract more customers. And as such, jumia or any other online store, rewards their hard work with some discount. And they'll distribute the products to other customers for cheaper price and make their own profit.
Yeah, now you get the point, jumia agents have been around for a while and not just jumia but most e commerce websites too. These agents registration can be done online and help facilitate distribution of goods and services.

Yeah, now you get the point, jumia agents have been around for a while and not just jumia but most e commerce websites too. These agents registration can be done online and help facilitate distribution of goods and services.
I got your message right. I wonder how this agents will manage to get the products to me, when the company they registered with, is residing abroad. Do they travel oversea to get the products??

Best e-commerce platform to buy products from, for now I think it's CHYMALL, this platform has been working for awhile now and it's working perfectly fine, it's a platform that paid you after 10-12days , You can only buy and sell it back to them and you get paid after every 10-12days , it has VIP1 to VIP7, and registration and the capital varies with the each of the VIPs you deposited into..Chymall is one of the best e-commerce operating fine now.

I got your message right. I wonder how this agents will manage to get the products to me, when the company they registered with, is residing abroad. Do they travel oversea to get the products??
No, I don't even think many of them have travelled before. I notice that e commerce websites deliver goods on time when you are buying more or the goods are worth some substansial amount of money so agents would gather orders from crowd and because they already have access to the company, the process is faster.

No, I don't even think many of them have travelled before. I notice that e commerce websites deliver goods on time when you are buying more or the goods are worth some substansial amount of money so agents would gather orders from crowd and because they already have access to the company, the process is faster.
I got your points clearer dear. Those agents are in charge of many deals that's why they deliver those products on time. Because it first of all land on their desk as they ordered plenty based on the number of people under them.

The one I have used and have considered the absolute best has to be eBay. Especially in the part of technology gadgets like used phones and computers, eBay is a gold mine and it also have some other products too. You can as well check out Alli express and 1688 to buy China made products and sell to get profits.

The one I have used and have considered the absolute best has to be eBay. Especially in the part of technology gadgets like used phones and computers, eBay is a gold mine and it also have some other products too. You can as well check out Alli express and 1688 to buy China made products and sell to get profits.
I tried ebay it looks secure when it comes to shopping online. Aliexpress and Amazon is also wonderful to shop online, they have varieties of items to order. But currently i make use of jumia, because the delivery doesn't take time.

When it comes to actually mini importation or reselling of goods, I prefer the gadgets and electronics with more focus on laptops and phones that have been used. For this, I use sites like eBay and Craigslist to get this products at a good price then sell it to people on a profit down here.

When it comes to actually mini importation or reselling of goods, I prefer the gadgets and electronics with more focus on laptops and phones that have been used. For this, I use sites like eBay and Craigslist to get this products at a good price then sell it to people on a profit down here.
Yeah selling fairly used products at ebay is nice. I never heard about craiglist before. I use my country online marketplace to sell my own fairly used products fast.

I know of eBay, AliExpress and Amazon, but I am conversant with AliExpress, because I run affiliate marketing for the site, as a first timer using the site it is good to communicate with people for guidance,not only cash back you can equally track your goods.

I know of eBay, AliExpress and Amazon, but I am conversant with AliExpress, because I run affiliate marketing for the site, as a first timer using the site it is good to communicate with people for guidance,not only cash back you can equally track your goods.
Its nice that you're accustomed with all this online stores and running affiliate marketing for one of them. I don't know how long it will take to see my ordered products shipped to Nigeria from Aliexpress store. Do you know??

if you are planning to earn commissions from products, you don't have to go for e-commerce to make it, you can refer people to any website that offers this feature and start with it, aliexpress for example

if you are planning to earn commissions from products, you don't have to go for e-commerce to make it, you can refer people to any website that offers this feature and start with it, aliexpress for example
Running affiliate marketing for those stores that is offering reasonable commissions for their affiliate marketers should be the best to make money from those stores than cash back.

I have used many websites to buy things online that I made huge profits from it. Out of all the websites that I used, it was on Aliexpress that stood out as the best platform to buy things from and make good profits from it. Their products are all relatively cheap that you can't get it at that price in any store.

I have used many websites to buy things online that I made huge profits from it. Out of all the websites that I used, it was on Aliexpress that stood out as the best platform to buy things from and make good profits from it. Their products are all relatively cheap that you can't get it at that price in any store.
I've heard too many good reviews around Aliexpress online store including the good remarks you laid on the site. I've visited the site once, but i didn't order at that time cos its a foreign site, delivering when take time to get to my locality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds