Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best E_commerce sites to buy cheap quality products and make some cash back??

I have heard of 1688 and Aliexpress. After trying my research on them, I discover it is not that profitable as I have imagined. The cost of shipping and clearance made it tiredsome.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard of 1688 and Aliexpress. After trying my research on them, I discover it is not that profitable as I have imagined. The cost of shipping and clearance made it tiredsome.
I don't order from foreign sites cosbof the delay of my ordered products and high cost of shipping. I just prefer shopping from local online store and reduce the shipping fee.

the best e-commerce site I know is jumia and Amazon because that is the site that have been patronising for years now and you can be able to get cheap products online there and also make good cashback.

There are many good ecommerce websites out there but I preferred ebay and ali express.
Have you been able to successfully complete and order in e bay and get it delivered to you, I have tried and I prefer amazon or Ali Express as the delivery date is faster.

I discovered about WISH, with the review i made about them they're simply legit. Their items like clothing isn't expensive, they sell cheaper than other online stores I've visited. Have you tried WISH before??

I'm searching for that E_commerce business out here, that I will acquire goods, products at cheap and affordable price and still receive cash back prices when I shop considerable good amount of products. Is there any one helping me out on this one??
I think 1688.com readily comes to mind, also Amazon is equally good for the reasons you mentioned above.

I think 1688.com readily comes to mind, also Amazon is equally good for the reasons you mentioned above.
I don't know about 1688.com. I only know about Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, Aliexpress etc. Can you please explain how this 1688.com works??

Jumia does a lot of cashbacks, but that is when you purchase goods in large quantities. But you can go for Amazon if you can afford their shipping fees.

I'm searching for that E_commerce business out here, that I will acquire goods, products at cheap and affordable price and still receive cash back prices when I shop considerable good amount of products. Is there any one helping me out on this one??
The only website that comes to my mind when it comes to online stores in my country is actually jumia.com as this store is the largest and the most credible online store that I make use of for a very long time now.

Bro, Aliexpress is good because they're great with a wide range but you see the price is on dollar and you know how far the current exchange rate is.
A cheaper site is 1688.com that allows you to shop and pay in yuan. That way you'll save money and still get great products. The only thing is that the site is in Chinese language, you'll have to translate

You can check out places like Jumia or Ali baba or the best places to get products in an extremely cheap price is in Chinese online stores. These is where does into mini importation buy their products from, and they make huge profits when they resell

Jumia does a lot of cashbacks, but that is when you purchase goods in large quantities. But you can go for Amazon if you can afford their shipping fees.
Instead of I'll go for Amazon I'll simply hang on to jumia. I don't like buying things online cos of shipment delay. I just prefer cash and carry.

There are a lot of e-commerce platforms in which you can buy cheap products from depending on your country of residence.
In Nigeria, we normally use jumia, Konga and the rest of them.
You can also check out eBay.

There are actually so many e-commerce platforms one can buy things cheaply but I have discovered so many others I did not know before now through this thread. I will check out some of them. Indeed, there are so much one can learn here while earning some bucks. Thanks for putting up this thread.

This will greatly depend on the particular type of product that you will want to buy and sell but then I will advise you to check eBay because they sell both used and new product.

I know of eBay and AliExpress, Amazon may be on the high side. You can also try WISH but be sure to get the right products before it gets shipped.

Partnership with jumia is the best I remember working with for my friend though I wasn't the owner of the business,my friend had gain from the business alot

I will recommend Ali express, their service is top notch, the site is also easy to navigate, you will also get goods at cheaper rate, if you are buying clothes, all the better because they have nice wares, speaking from experience. There shipping fee is also affordable. EBay is also cool though.

Alibaba is a good ecommerce website where you can buy things cheaply and resell it in the local market. There is another Chinese website where you can buy things at cheaper price but I couldn't remember the URL it is called 1688.

The appeal of that online store to me is the guarantee that a defective product can be returned and be replaced within 14 days (depending on the location of the source of the product). It's really great for those who likes to shop online unlike me.

Like Quote

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds