Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was 15 years old when I was offered a home tutor job for a 5 years old kid. I was employed for 5 months than I gave up because my exams were near.

Are you still doing home tutor job? Since you have worked as a home tutor, have you considered teaching as your vocation? I have teachers in my family.

i earned my very first money when i was still in primary school, i think i was age 10 or 11 cant really remember. Then i use to make small dolls with foam from my bed or chair and sell to my classmates as toys 🤣

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
What a coincidence! I was a student 19 years old too. I worked for first time to a polling station during election period in my former country. The minimum age to be hired for this kind of job (preparing ballot papers, IDs checking, vote counter) is 18 years old.

I could not remember the exactly time it was but I think that was when I was still in high school that I was looking for a better way I can make money online and that was the first time I earn some money online but I don't remember the platform I earn the money from.is was fun.lolz

I started a petty trading at the age of 9 years and then I was making some little profits, so I can call this an income as well. I started making a reasonable amount of money from business when I reached the age of 22.

I started making monery since i was little by selling fisht ,and that was When i became 15years, thats was offline business while I started earning online last year September.

I think I was 16 when I joined my friends in constructing the driveway of a neighbor. That's where I learned the work of a mason in mixing the cement, sand and gravel. It was hard work that lasted for only 3 days of that small project. But I earned good money that I was proud to give to my mother. There were more odd jobs after that.

What a coincidence! I was a student 19 years old too. I worked for first time to a polling station during election period in my former country. The minimum age to be hired for this kind of job (preparing ballot papers, IDs checking, vote counter) is 18 years old.
Wow! When I was in my twenties, I also wanted to work for the election commission that hired temporary workers during the election time but the country was going through civil war and it was very risky, therefore, I never tried.

I was 18 when I started earninng money online and I am proud of myself for starting this early and not giving up despite the challenges. I believe I will start earning good money soon.

The first time i ever earn from any job was when i finished high school at age 18.And it was a skilled vocational job i did and the pay was good for me to take care of myself and some sundry expenses at that time.

I can't remember when i earned first time via the business i started, cis I've been around business for long, more than 12 years, even before i got admission into my college institution back in 2008.

I can say that i earned my first money when I was at the age of fourteen or fifteen or there about. I worked for that money as a young kid to earn it

Are you still doing home tutor job? Since you have worked as a home tutor, have you considered teaching as your vocation? I have teachers in my family.
It is the renumeration that often keeps people from wanting to go into that sector, I know of someone who prefers sitting down and looking for a job than teaching because to him, the money won't foot enough bills.

As far as I can remember I earned my first payment at the age of 16 and it was with a construction company that paid me so well and good

Well, it does not matter when you started. What actually matters is what you did and whether it helped in your career or not. Money is important but you also need to think about building a career

Well when I first made money I was quite young say 13 or 14, I and my friend looked to do menial jobs just to make some money and play video games,

I think that should be around 15 years when I have been using my mom's phone to do some things online, I always have interest for online way of making money even when I was still young and till now I'm still looking for the best way to make more money online.

I can't remember when i earned first time via the business i started, cis I've been around business for long, more than 12 years, even before i got admission into my college institution back in 2008.
Most African kid starts making money at the tender age because our patent cannot fend for all of us , so we have to go out there and make money to support the family one way or the other.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds