Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As an entrepreneur, how do you cope with stress??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??

Advertisement Placeholder
Delegating duties and believing your team can handle things is another way to shift workload stress off an entrepreneur. Most times we rend to believe business revolves around us but then we have to learn to give people responsibilities and trust that they can handle it.
[automerge]1612309410[/automerge]
Delegating duties and believing your team can handle things is another way to shift workload stress off an entrepreneur. Most times we rend to believe business revolves around us but then we have to learn to give people responsibilities and trust that they can handle it.

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??
Taking time out to unwind, relax, taking a vacation to travel and engage in hobbies are proven ways to reduce stress, freshen up and lighten burden of work.

Unfortunately these are luxuries up and coming entrepreneurs may not be able to afford in the early stages of starting their business, at that level the best option is take a day or two off work to have a nice rest at home, business will continue even if you are no more, the most important component of that business is you, so take care of you.

• Pay attention to your body's stress signals. ...
  • Deal with the stress head on. ...
  • Take systematic breaks. ...
  • Adopt a healthy lifestyle. ...
  • Try to achieve work/life balance. ...
  • Keep perfectionism in check. ...
  • Delegate to reduce your workload.

As an enterpreneur one of the best way to deal with stress is by delegating some of your duties to other workers or staff of your company another way is for you to find time to take care of yourself like going on a vacation.

As an entrepreneur, the more the workload increases the more you get more Manpower in your business, you don't have to always do it all by yourself to avoid stress, there are some things your employees do instead of you doing it and always create time to cool down your head, catch fun and relax to take away the stress.

Working with a team that are trained to carry out specific riles in my business. Stress kills and the body needs rest sometimes. So I tend to take s s day off to cool off.

Stress is what you can't do without and also it's not easy but what I think we can do about it is just to relax and also make sure you give have your bath when you relaxing and take alot of water to cool your mind then make sure you sleep well to cool off everything
[automerge]1612312265[/automerge]
Stress is what you can't do without and also it's not easy but what I think we can do about it is just to relax and also make sure you give have your bath when you relaxing and take alot of water to cool your mind then make sure you sleep well to cool off everything

Try relaxation methods, try calming with a stress reduction technique every day. There are many ways to relieve stress that have been tried and tested, so try a few and see what works best for you. Try self-hypnosis, for instance, which is very simple and can be performed anywhere, including at your desk or in the car.

Working with a team that are trained to carry out specific roles in my business. Stress kills and the body needs rest sometimes. So I tend to take a day or somedays off to cool off. Try relaxation methods, try calming with a stress reduction technique every day.

Stress comes as a result of our mental and physical engagements. It can be dealt with or handled if we observe at regular intervals, a light mood. This either by watching the TV, listening to music. Also, so as not to over burden our selves, we can allocate duties to workers and others around us so as to relieve us of stress.

As an entrepreneur stress is avoidable but of course it can be managed and it won't affect your productivity. The number one tip is to make sure you get a lot of rest, do not overwork yourself. Make sure you eat a lot of fruits and go for regular medical check ups.

Coping with stress at work depends on the type of business or work that you do. If it is the type that allow you to go for break, during that period you can take a nap to relax your brain and body. If it is the type of business where break is not allowed make sure you did not overworked yourself with workloads. Your can also employ more staff to share the work burden.

I try my best to have fun sometimes. I could engage myself with games or watch football games and the likes. sometimes i could even go out to the football playing ground and play some football as a form of exercise.

It’s important to find ways to get out of your head and release your brain from work. Finding your Zen basically means finding your sense of balance, allowing you to feel in harmony with the world around you. It’s a way of quieting your mind and your body. Deep-breathing exercises and meditation are great ways to do this, and these techniques can be practiced anywhere. Meditation can simply mean sitting quietly with good posture and focusing on one thing, often the act of breathing.

Never underestimate the serenity that comes from writing down what’s bothering you, or getting the issues that are on your mind off of your chest. This can be an important outlet for emotions and will help you get clarity. When stress becomes overwhelming, experts suggest that journalism is a great way to help you deal with negative emotions. Take a few minutes at night to write down your thoughts and your feelings.

One of the best ways to come with stress is to prevent it if you can. Avoid being stressed up in the first place. Try to have a timeline of how your daily and weekly routine should be like, this way, you would have eliminated some stress causing factors. But if you become stressed up, then you must rest more than using medications.

High-performing entrepreneurs know that getting some high-intensity cardio, or even just taking a brisk stroll, is a great way to release endorphins and give yourself an instant pick-me-up. Research has found that exercise is an excellent outlet for negative emotions such as anger, frustration and anxiety.

Here are 10 stress management strategies for entrepreneurs recommended by experts.
  1. Pay attention to your body's stress signals. ...
  2. Deal with the stress head on. ...
  3. Take systematic breaks. ...
  4. Adopt a healthy lifestyle. ...
  5. Try to achieve work/life balance. ...
  6. Keep perfectionism in check. ...
  7. Delegate to reduce your workload.

As an entrepreneur stress cannot be avoided, but can be managed. By appointing someone you trust to be your right hand when you not around that way the work load is reduce, always apply division of labor you can't do all the work alone. Also, go on vacations, relaxation center, checkups, exercise, eat healthy, take a break every once and then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds