Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a mass communicator what are the advantages you have in the country

Things are not like they used to be back in the past. Mass communication was a very important and well respected occupation. These days those who study mass communication are nolonger given that complete freedom of speech, as what is being release on news or other information outlets are being controlled.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though employment opportunity are hard to come by, a mass communicator can start his own digital firm and make use of the rising social media to promote it.

There must be many opportunities for them to earn a career. Once you have established yourself online especially with radio channels, you are good to go. But the competition is increasing daily as people now look into the profession more than ever.

I don't even know because the level of unemployment in the country is so much and people should not even depend on government for anything because sometimes this is not likely to be possible.

A mass communicator have the advantage of working with the print media that is the newspaper and also with the electronic media that is television, radio.

There are many advantages that comes with being a mass communicator but you just have to be careful in the kind of news you give and the mood to which you give the news

I think in this age of social media and the internet, there are a lot of possiblities for those people who studied mass communication. You just need to find what works for you.

In my country, people that study Mass communication have more prospect because they keep on establishing new media houses in my country almost every month.

As a mass communicator it is your responsibility to disseminate information that is accurate and educative and informative to the public

Mass communicators is a profession of prestidge,and it is a profession that is narrow in terms of work,alot of opportunities is open to a Mass communicator, opportunities in private firms including government firms

I find some Influencers who are acting like mass communicators. They have the advantage because they have thousands of followers who believe in him somehow. The election fever is already starting here and for sure those Influencers will be used by the politicians.

Yes you're very correct on the point in places you can work as a mass communicator proffesional. All these places and more have a place for the mas communication expert. Name any place you can think of, a mass comunicator will always be needed

As a mass communicator one of the advantage you have is that you are always updated in terms of information and you could work in a private and government firm
[automerge]1632667783[/automerge]
As a mass communicator one of the advantage you have is that you are always updated in terms of information and you could work in a private and government firm

As a mass communicator you have many advantages in the country you can work With the government and you can also work with the radio and television stations moreover you can gather news on your own and give the reporters the information and you will be compensate. Many advantages await you as mass communicator
mass communication,mass communication is also a rich way to earn money ,but not only the money aspect of it ,through mass communication you can share out some challenges you are facing in your country

mass communication,mass communication is also a rich way to earn money ,but not only the money aspect of it ,through mass communication you can share out some challenges you are facing in your country
Well, though this is true but I would say it depends on the country you are in and how the government there works. In my country not everyone into mass communication are doing well in terms of capital, even for them to actually say the truth it is very difficult, because the government always try their best control the media and what goes out.

As a mass communicator you can get connected in the country, back in the days you can live your entire life without knowing the world out you,where would business be without advertisement and marketing, all thanks to mass communication,business can reach millions of potential customers at a time
Deducing from ur post I don't believe one has to go to to school and get a certificate to be a mass communicator, any body can do this

Well this is a very serious issue to me you only have an advantage in the country whereby freedom.of speech is allowed and the right of individuals is guarantee and safe. but in situation whereby the freedom of speech is not allowed then it's a mess.
[automerge]1633242955[/automerge]
Well it has so many advantages but it depends on your ability and the skills which you are willing and ready to offer out when it's demanded of you to do so. when you have those skills it earned you alot of income and jobs opportunities.

Last edited:
I find some Influencers who are acting like mass communicators. They have the advantage because they have thousands of followers who believe in him somehow. The election fever is already starting here and for sure those Influencers will be used by the politicians.
That is right. Even in my country, influencers have started acting like mass communicators. And they get opportunities just like those who do mass Communication. As long as you have a good number of followers and can communicate with people, you will end up being hired by many companies.

In my country everybody believes in what they hear despite the lack of unemployment as a mass communicator you can still easily employ yourself and post news on line and people will listern to you.

As there's an advantage in mass communication, then we also have the disadvantage. Do you know that journalist suffers a lot especially in the hands of political men who sabotages and expect them to fine tune all news for their selfish interest. Even spreading news maliciously could hamper their profession

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds