Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a mass communicator what are the advantages you have in the country

Most mass communicators and journalist of public relation officers and they have great effect to the nation and also to the general public because you know the value of communication communication is the most powerful tools on Earth and you must know how you make use of your communication tool

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a good way to make money as a mass communicator based on what you just listed up there. Another way to make money with this job is that you can open a news or information blog or Website and share need to large base of audience and monitize the website

As a mass communicator you have the privilege to work as a journalist in any tv stations as Iong as you are qualified to be a good journalist . they are many business opportunities for mass communicator in the country because they are the pillars updating the masses.

It is an honorable job as you seem to be "mouth piece of the gods"
It's is a career that gives one satisfaction knowing fully well you impacted positively to the life's of people.Even tho they are treated with contempt.They add positively to a nation

We have a whole lots of business or employment opportunity for undergraduate, as an undergraduate I worked part time in a computer business center, I also run some few computer works for my course mate, data subscription, and Bill payments is another thing

As a mass communicator you have many advantages in the country you can work With the government and you can also work with the radio and television stations moreover you can gather news on your own and give the reporters the information and you will be compensate. Many advantages await you as mass communicator
Gone are the days when certificate does everything that a person could ever imagine. the sad news is that this is not so nowdasys, being a mass communicator does not mean you are gonna be more successful than any other person. It is what you can offer apart from your certificate that matters nowadays.

Mass communication is one of the most sort out courses in every university in Nigeria. Mass communicators have an advantage provided that you have got a good degree.mass communication students or graduates can work in radio stations, televisions stations and so many of them.

communication is something basic to do to make all the difference for us and living. We can't live in a world without collaboration or conversing with our kindred creatures right? We convey to learn and to communicate. Be that as it may, a conventional concentrating of mass communication will assist you with significantly understanding its low down and how to utilize it intensely to cause change and move individuals with the words or thoughts you are scattering. It additionally pushes you to turn into a basic and a successful individual to force new and advantageous contemplations, data and realities to other people. To typify my point, imparting and scattering information to an enormous mass of individuals without broad information on the most proficient method to do it might cause some ominous and negative effects

Mass communication is the way toward making, sending, accepting, and examining messages to a huge crowd, utilizing verbal and composed media. Its primary center isn't only the why and how a message is passed, however the medium through which it passes. These media are different and incorporate the web, web-based media, computerized media, print, radio, and TV.

As for me I don't have much about mass communicator and don't have much saying about mass communication because I have no idea about it, moreover it's not my line and I can't say much about it, does that's know much about it will able to talk about mass communication

A mass cocommunicator must be somebody who has educated about spreading and awarding relatable topics to the public while there are frequent job opportunities that anticipates those that study this course in my locality but I don't consider there is somebody supported by the administration.

Mass media professionals

It can stay connected to us. ...

It can inspire business. ...

It can spread art and culture. ...

It can make the voiceless sound. ...

It can empower the already powerful. ...

It can lead to misinformation and hatred. ...

It can harmonize culture. ...

It can promote personal contact

It is not lucrative here again in my country. If you are a private communicator, government will frustrate you, and if you are public communicator, government will want you to be saying only good things about them. I was nurturing going into it before it was bastardised.

It can stay connected to us. ...

It can inspire business. ...

It can spread art and culture. ...

It can make the voiceless sound. ...

It can empower the already powerful. ...

It can lead to misinformation and hatred. ...

It can harmonize culture. ...

It may exceed personal limits

Mass communication provides you a freedom to express your thoughts globally and representing a large number of peoples. It’s also provide you a freedom to learn multiple things and also present into a public platform.

With various social media platforms on the internet as a graduate of mass communication you could actually handles social media accounts. Or you could learn advertising on different social Media platform to help online stores reach out to potential customers.

Another advantage
As a mass communicator you have many advantages in the country you can work With the government and you can also work with the radio and television stations moreover you can gather news on your own and give the reporters the information and you will be compensate. Many advantages await you as mass communicator

Another advantage of being a mass communicator is that it will make you versatile in different aspects of life especially through research.A mass communicator have access to many informations about the happening worldeide

Mass communication provides you a freedom to express your thoughts globally and representing a large number of peoples. It's also provide you a freedom to learn multiple things and also present into a public platform
You can make a living writing. Yes, it's possible to support yourself by writing full-time. And you don't have to be famous or lucky to do it. I've done it for the past six years and have coached thousands of others through the same process, seeing many of them succeed.

Mass communication provides entertainment and raises awareness about various national programs and policies. All India Radio (Akashwani) broadcasts various programs in different, national, regional and local languages for different people spread across different parts of the country.

As a mass communicator, you can been an OAP, TV presenter, Radio presenter, etc. There are actually job opportunities you can source for as a mass communicator and you get to attend events as well and meet prominent people of the society. As long as you look in the right places, you will see a nice job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds