Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a mass communicator what are the advantages you have in the country

I have noticed that the traditional media particularly the tv networks have a big influence on the masses. They can sway the so called public opinion particularly in controversial cases. There was a guy named Hubert who was accused of rape and murder. The tv network caused Hubert to be jailed an sentenced for the rape and murder. But when the supreme court reviewed his case Hubert was acquitted after being in jail for 14 years.
One of the thing about the mass media,is that they actually wield a great influence on the society.They can actually rubbish the career of any person that they wish to and they will do it in such a way that it will attract public sympathy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Mass communication should just go above just presenting in television and radios, they should be able to use this medium to influence lives politically and otherwise

Mass communication graduates can work in the newspaper companies either as writers, editors, or journalists, they can work as newscasters for television and radio stations, they can work as analysts, also as interviewers in the media. Lots of areas of specializations for mass communicators

Mass communication should just go above just presenting in television and radios, they should be able to use this medium to influence lives politically and otherwise
That seems to be right you create awareness and sometime you stand as a mouth piece to so many people keeping them inform of what will happen and feed them with a reliable information,this will really impact live positively and contribute to the enlightenment of that geographycal area

Personally, I am a mass communicator but I don't passion for it. As it stands, in my country, the only advantage I have is being able to secure a job position in a media house(that's if I wish to).

A person who is a mass communicator in my country don't lack jobs. if they are not fully employed by any company there are some other things they can do to make money for themselves. Some mass communicator I know engage in Master Of Ceremony gig, and creation of jingles for different businesses.

Mass communicators have plenty opportunity in the industry. They can work almost everywhere. They can work in government set up, in radio stations and even as tv presenters.

A mass communicator that package himself will always land different job opportunities. I have a friend who is a mass communicator and he is self-employed. He is booked for several months ahead from different communication gig.

Journalists are protected by the law. The media houses are protected by the law. Government cannot simply shut down the media house or jail a journalist for reporting.

Communication skills is one of the best thing one could posses and as a communicator you have advantage of working in any form or institution because communication is always needed to run every organization

In this country, mass communicators have several benefits. There are many events that an average person will not be permitted to attend, but a communicator will be able to go without undue stress.

Mass communicator they have many advantage working with because they have many opportunity to work in the country, even to work in radio station.

You can work at any where as a mass communicator. Every company needs someone who is going to do public relation and awareness for them. You can be the one that will do the job for them. Mass communicators also anchor public storming for different companies.

As a mass communicator you have many advantages in the country you can work With the government and you can also work with the radio and television stations moreover you can gather news on your own and give the reporters the information and you will be compensate. Many advantages await you as mass communicator

I think there are many big personalities in the media who have a great influence. They are influenctial because they are bought by the corrupt politician who use them to spread propaganda in the country.

Most of the mass communicator I know usually engage in anchoring different programs in the public gatherings. a mass communicator can work as a freelancer as different radio stations and make money through advertisement.

I am not into mass media. However, I have studied mass media marketing and advertising in college. Mass communication is necessary to reach the mass market and sell in volume.

As a mass communicator, you can work with the government, you can work in a radio station and do many places. But in my country, it is really hard to find job as a mass communicator these days.

As a mass communicator, you can work with the government, you can work in a radio station and do many places. But in my country, it is really hard to find job as a mass communicator these days.
I know all these things are true but the level of unemployment in the country will make the chance of a mass communicator students getting employment to be very slim ,now we do not rely on government for employment anymore ,we have to start our own business.

The mass communicator, have an advantages of getting job, some have opportunities of working with private or government radio station, newspaper, television stations and so on

There are so many advantages but the most important one is that you will get to work with the government or Better still in radio stations and also you will get to appear on TV's

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds