Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a mass communicator what are the advantages you have in the country

Concerning the advantages an individual has as a mass communicator in his or her country. Well,one of the advantage an individual will have is that he or she can be privileged to becoming a presented in TV or Radio production, can be privileged to traveled out and tour to give information about some tourism centers.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a mass communicator you have many advantages in the country you can work With the government and you can also work with the radio and television stations moreover you can gather news on your own and give the reporters the information and you will be compensate. Many advantages await you as mass communicator
As a mass communicator who studied mass communication in one of my country's higher institution of learning, it very easy to secure a job in a radio station, television station and sometimes newspaper companies. Apart from all of this organizations, it is very difficult for a mass communication student to get a job.
[automerge]1613317763[/automerge]
As a mass communicator you have many advantages in the country you can work With the government and you can also work with the radio and television stations moreover you can gather news on your own and give the reporters the information and you will be compensate. Many advantages await you as mass communicator
As a mass communicator who studied mass communication in one of my country's higher institution of learning, it very easy to secure a job in a radio station, television station and sometimes newspaper companies. Apart from all of this organizations, it is very difficult for a mass communication student to get a job.

The importance of somone who majored in mass communication is that he can get engaged in the mass or print media as someone who manages and properly deseminate verified information to the public.
The have the advantage to function as an anchor in an event.

The advantages that exist in the country of the mass media reside in the fact that they make possible that wide contents of information arrive to extended places of the planet in immediate form, as they can be news, technological advances, scientific discoveries, etc. If you have the necessary knowledge and contacts, you will surely be able to generate abundant profits.

As a mass communicator , you have many advantage to work in your country as a news caster , a radio and a t.v programmer, you can work in a radio and television stations, work with newspapers agencies , and get highly paid.

Most mass communicators and journalist of public relation officers and they have great effect to the nation and also to the general public because you know the value of communication communication is the most powerful tools on Earth and you must know how you make use of your communication tool
Alright I think am cool with your article on this one about the advantage or advantages the course sturdy could do for who ever sturdy it back in school. But you never remember to talk about the disadvantages or hazard in while doing the job. Most people that sturdy this course where dead on their line of duty,due to non security protection for them while on job. So I guess we should be guided anytime we are going to do our job..

As a mass communicator you can get connected in the country, back in the days you can live your entire life without knowing the world out you,where would business be without advertisement and marketing, all thanks to mass communication,business can reach millions of potential customers at a time

For me, i would say i thank the government and the private sectors for establishing one of the best fiber optic networks in my country. Now the internet is very fast, this is the biggest enabler for mass communication.

Communicator helps in minimizing cost and cost and conflict among the employees and also ensures maximizing production.
it greatly helps in the planning and coordination of different activities in an organization.

Here in my country, if you're a mass communicator, the best places you can work is a radio station and that is even subject to if you have someone who can catapult you over there. Things are very tight here.

In my country there's no job and as a mass communicator you have to have friends and connections before you will be able to find a good job.... You just have to go into a business

You know when you talk about country its into diversification because you can't compare the rate at which jobs are available in some countries to others....

Regarding the topic above on mass communication, mass communication gives you the freedom to express your views globally and to represent a large number of people. It also gives you the freedom to learn more than one thing and present it publicly

We all know the importance of mass media in democracy so I believe as a mass media communicator some of the advantages they will have is to disseminate information to the general public without any form of harassment from the government or any other body

The mass communicator are those ones that broadcast TV shows and many more,they also have their importance just like others too,and shouldnt be over looked

As a mass communicator there are many advantage for you, but mass communication is not as fun as before in my country. For instance you will be privilege to make a lot of money and you will be famous.

As a mass communication expert you can play the role of an influencer for any product or services you put your skills and training into
Truth to be told there are many Advantage of being a mass communicator, but some of my major concern is about what could be the reason why the right specified, aren't practice because when you look at the situation of almost all the nation there is no right that is judicially reviewed. You hear that some mass communicator got arrested based on practicing there profession, and mostly they don't undermine the rules and law of the land.

Truth be told, education has little or nothing to offer people in my country here. Just Try to develop yourself once you're out of school. That is the only opportunity.

As a mass communicator who own a business, it will give you the opportunity to interact efficiently and effectively to your perspective customers. It will be very easy for a mass communicator to market and advertise his products for individual on the streets, on electronic media or on social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds