Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a mass communicator what are the advantages you have in the country

As a mass communicator you have many advantages in the country you can work With the government and you can also work with the radio and television stations moreover you can gather news on your own and give the reporters the information and you will be compensate. Many advantages await you as mass communicator
As a mass communicator, you stand a chance of presenting shows on radio or television. Apart from presenting, some mass communicators work as admin staff of radio and TV stations.

Advertisement Placeholder
Mass communicators have plenty opportunity in the industry. They can work almost everywhere. They can work in government set up, in radio stations and even as tv presenters.
That's true, I the reason is mainly because of their communication skills. Mass communicators are good public speakers and writers as well and most companies are looking for representatives.

There are many advantages of been a mass communicator. You can decide to work for the government and get paid on a monthly basis.

Yes that is quite true. A degree or certification in mass communication will help pursue a career in the print or electronic media. Career opportunities exists in radio and television stations for Mass communicators across the country.

People should not be depending on degree most especially in courses that are underrated, it may be very difficult for graduate to gdtt employment because of the high level of unemployment in the country

I think in my country it's only the private firm tv an radio channels that are working very well ,while the public ones are not working properly ,even the information institutions are not well paid ,there are more opportunities in that sector in my country under private basis

Well, to me, I can say the mass communicator this days in my country, have less relevancy in my country, this is because the social media's, such as the Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. have taking their stands in dissemination of information across the globe making them less relevant.

As a Mass communicator you can work any were in the communication sector with the government, television,radio and even with too men in the country so mass communicator have many advantages.

The beauty about working in the mass communication industry all journalism is that you can always work on your own. You can always do Private investigations or research and make money from it.

Mass communication is something that is being looked down upon and I believe that anyone who has found themselves in such field should venture into article writing for sites.

I do not think the advantage outweighs other careers.
As a mass communicator, your services could be employed in a television or radio station.
So, basically you get to make broadcasts or host programs.
As a mass communicator you have many advantages in the country you can work With the government and you can also work with the radio and television stations moreover you can gather news on your own and give the reporters the information and you will be compensate. Many advantages await you as mass communicator

As a mass communicator, you have the liberty to work on your own. Private blog, news channel, reporter, etc. This I find quite envious about the qualification.

Concerning the advantages an individual has as a mass communicator in his or her country. Well,one of the advantage an individual will have is that he or she can be privileged to becoming a presented in TV or Radio production, can be privileged to traveled out and tour to give information about some tourism centers.
Nowadays I don't even think having to own a degree in mass communication is essential for all these to be possible. There are people with top notch communication skills. Most radio presenters didn't even study mass com

The field of mass communication is quite competitive in my country. There are many media channels in my country and they all require people who are exceptionally qualified and experienced in this field. despite the fact that I am a writer, I cannot apply because I do not have experience.

I do not think the advantage outweighs other careers.
As a mass communicator, your services could be employed in a television or radio station.
So, basically you get to make broadcasts or host programs.
Yes.
Its not like what you stand to gain is more advantageous than other careers.
The mass communicators around here do TV and radio broadcasts.

Well, there are so many advantages attached to being a mass communicator. But this days being a mass communicator has no much value in may country due to the level of great influence of the social media which service as a means of pass information to a large number of people over a short period of time.

Your duty as a mass communicator or a journalist would actually make sense in your country when the government respect the rights of journalist and honour their duty because without that you can't really progress as a mass communicator.

Nowadays I don't even think having to own a degree in mass communication is essential for all these to be possible. There are people with top notch communication skills. Most radio presenters didn't even study mass com
Well, you have a point here. Having a degree in Mass communication is not a perequisite for presenting over the air. As long as you have a good mastery of English and you're creative, you can do just fine.

Well, you have a point here. Having a degree in Mass communication is not a perequisite for presenting over the air. As long as you have a good mastery of English and you're creative, you can do just fine.
You are even setting the standard too high. You don't have to master English language. There are pigin radio presenters. All you have to do is be confident and creative

You are even setting the standard too high. You don't have to master English language. There are pigin radio presenters. All you have to do is be confident and creative
That's right. Most programs are now presented in vernacular and such programs are well received by listeners and other members of the public.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds