Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a mass communicator what are the advantages you have in the country

As a mass communicator you are previledge to work for news paper agency,or government peristalsis as well as hold political position,less limitation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being a mass communication expert is a good profession in itself. You can have your own media establishment and run quality good programs for your audience

Being a mass communication expert is a good profession in itself. You can have your own media establishment and run quality good programs for your audience
This is a solid and valid point, a mass communicator can have his or her own media brand to cater for the need of any media marketing or advertisements. Some mass communicators also anchors events programs such as carnival, auditions, wedding engagements and receptions.

As a mass communicator you have many advantages in the country you can work With the government and you can also work with the radio and television stations moreover you can gather news on your own and give the reporters the information and you will be compensate. Many advantages await you as mass communicator
As a mass communicator, and probably study mass communications, then get yourself familiar with the communication industry to explore your talents.

The biggest advantage we have as a mass communicator is the presence of right to free speech. It gives the press and journalists the freedom of expression

There are some courses that I believe are not marketable. You either study them for your passion or just to have a degree in something. Mass communication is a good course but without good connection to high profile people you might end up been a blog owner.

As a mass communicator you have many advantages in the country you can work With the government and you can also work with the radio and television stations moreover you can gather news on your own and give the reporters the information and you will be compensate. Many advantages await you as mass communicator
Yes true but bear it in mind that getting into those organizations aren't so easy, I'd rather a mass communication graduate leverage on their degree by starting up their own media outfit, it doesn't have to be so big . You can start with your own blog, vlog, podcast, YouTube channel.

I am not but I have witnessed alot of advantage of mass media or communication in our various society a medium through which information are passed across our society.

Being a mass communicator, it gives you the privilege to meet with the great ones in the society. During the period of no movement, they are given the freedom to move around. It's a great call to serve the nation.
Yes, I noticed this about journalists and other mass communicators during the lockdown, they were given the privileged of moving about in an attempt to keep the public informed.

I am not a mass communicator but I know that those people have many advantages. There are job opportunities for them such as working for the government or being presenters to telivision and radio shows. Moreover, they can be self employed by selling news to other presenters or by creating their own articles and posting them in magazines and news sites.

As a mass communicator the advantages you get and have in my country is employments in media houses both private and government owned and also get political jobs and work in so many organisations/institutions.

If you are looking into the field of mass communication as a course to study in the higher institution, it is a good course. There are very good opportunities for mass communicators in almost any media outlet both online and offline as well.

In this areas of technology advancement and many people using the internet, I think someone who is a mass communicator can make very good use of this.

Well sure, being a broadcaster do have it's benefit, it might sound cliche but I think there are more than enough broadcasters and OAPs and the likes.

as a mass communicator one of the advantage you have in your country is to be able to pass the right information in the right channel and also communicate right information because information is key.

Mass communication provides you a freedom to express your thoughts globally and representing a large number of peoples. It's also provide you a freedom to learn multiple things and also present into a public platform
Wonderful, mass communication is actually a good way to disseminate information to the general public but one thing I hate with mass communication is the fact that they can actually disseminate fake informations to the public and so therefore heat up the polity.

One of the major advantage of a mass communicator is that they usually have access to first hand information. As a mass communicator, you have the right to enter some public places which are restricted to just common man due to the nature of the job.

Mass communication as a disciple here in my country is getting irrelevant day by day, there are many other disciplines like that that are not given priority anymore. So as a mass communicator, you have to make sure you develop yourself in other fields as well.

The world Now is recalling revolving and a lot of people now use one digital media or the other so as a mass communicator you can use it for any job you want to pick up.

Download of business opportunity and employment opportunity here in my country for mass communicators, but the level of unemployment in the country is so much and as a result you should not put a complete dependent on the government.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds