Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

Advertisement Placeholder
My sole aim is to make profit, but I will also make meeting with the requirements of my customers another major priority

As a business owner your number one goal is to make profit. You are also responsible for the welfare of your staff and expand your business after a certain period of time.

The main things that must be had, is a good administrator, capital to invest, the desire to improve and trust in me.

My customers
My profit and maintenance of my business those are my main priority for my business

The three major reasons behind every business are; 1. To make profits,
2. staff welfarism and
3. Customers satisfaction.

The three things I hold in high esteem while doing business is how to please my customers, how to advertise my business to wide range of audience and how to meet Target

As a business owner, you need to be committed to your business, trust worthy, and must establish customer relationship. Business is about trusting on something that you are not sure of but you believe that it's real. Being available for your business builds your business beyond measure, but your customers relationship is the summary. Know how to treat people, be kind with them give them discount if possible, don't always act like the whole world revolves around you. Have a free mind and move your business forward.

As a business owner my priority is to always satisfy my customer and getting positive feedback from them

Leadership

Leadership is one of the most important personal assets which you as a head of the business should possess. Through this leadership, you'll set an example which will go along way to influence the performance of your employees. Leadership as we know is a demanding responsibility that calls for the best efforts which a business owner (You) can give. It's a quality which can be acquired through training and practice and also through emulation of successful leaders.
As a business owner, you should be friendly. You should spend time dealing with others, and also supervise your employees to be certain that they're fully productive and should be fairly treated. You should also represent your business to consumers, creditors, suppliers and many others. Your objective always should be to win friends for the business.

Trust worthy.

As business owner, you should build your business on a firm foundation of trust. In the business world today, obligations are made and accepted on the strength of integrity. Verbal agreement have the force of writing contracts. Trust can help you get alerts at the bank, materials from suppliers and full cooperation from your employees.

Judgment

In business, there is no substitute for judgement. Even with the most careful planning, there always is an element of chance in Business. But in the long run, good judgment in weighing factors is more important than good look. The successful businessmen learn from error of judgment, avoid repeating mistakes and learn to accept change. Your sound judgment is reflected in your business.

My top three priorities are to make maximum profit, to establish different branch of my business in different location, and to satisfy my customers.

if am opportune to owner a business my major focus will be
to build a friendly environment round my business
to make maximum profit
to expand the business further

As a business owner my top priority is making profit and expanding my business then I can move on to living a comfortable life and starting a family

Not yet a business owner but I will start mine in the near future. My top three priorities will be; my company or business reputation, making profits and care of my employee. The reputation of a business matters a lot, it's a form of advertisement on its own. A business needs profit to thrive, and a happy employee means or produces reasonable output.

Build trust loyalty with whomever you work with, by being timely, effcienty and vetting out groups that are a good fit. (symbiotic relationship)
Grow business though referrals, creating your own network through clients and close contacts, most individuals wants to have a good experience, better service, value, advice, etc

-Maintain an optimal and quality service
-Maintain a good publicity
-Maintain costs
Nice ,short and precise ?
[automerge]1606686298[/automerge]
Leadership

Leadership is one of the most important personal assets which you as a head of the business should possess. Through this leadership, you'll set an example which will go along way to influence the performance of your employees. Leadership as we know is a demanding responsibility that calls for the best efforts which a business owner (You) can give. It's a quality which can be acquired through training and practice and also through emulation of successful leaders.
As a business owner, you should be friendly. You should spend time dealing with others, and also supervise your employees to be certain that they're fully productive and should be fairly treated. You should also represent your business to consumers, creditors, suppliers and many others. Your objective always should be to win friends for the business.

Trust worthy.

As business owner, you should build your business on a firm foundation of trust. In the business world today, obligations are made and accepted on the strength of integrity. Verbal agreement have the force of writing contracts. Trust can help you get alerts at the bank, materials from suppliers and full cooperation from your employees.

Judgment

In business, there is no substitute for judgement. Even with the most careful planning, there always is an element of chance in Business. But in the long run, good judgment in weighing factors is more important than good look. The successful businessmen learn from error of judgment, avoid repeating mistakes and learn to accept change. Your sound judgment is reflected in your business.
Very nice inputs. Do every business possess leadership qualities?

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
Buisness Reputation( provision of good quality)
Making profits
Good customers service

Making profit should be the most priority... but sometimes the needs and a better way to satisfied human are the greatest way to make profit because they will surely pay for it.descipline is one of my greatest priority in business

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
First of all you must have communication skills.
You have mature mind to accept the loss.
Be kind with everyone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds