Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any official government bodies you can go to for support?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you are unable to obtain satisfaction by talking to the company is there any official state body which can help you out? How well does it work?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it all depends on the type of upport that the individual would need,is it for agricultural value chain or for production,it all depends,in my country there are channels to put down your request,there are agencies for that.

Yeah there is. All businesses in my country are Registered under an affairs commission and once you feel the need to report, they are the appropriate authority.

I think so, I guess the main question would be in what area specifically, in terms of employment, perhaps securing a loan or other things, there are government agencies set up for these things.

I feel the UN, the WHO, help people in other countries but in my country you can't go to anybody for help not yo talk of Government.

I don't know about other countries though but as far as I can tell, so far in my country there is no such thing. The government is just after themselves. Even if they create such bodies, they would end up stressing you more.

Definitely there is/are, because business owners who knows the advantage of getting their businesses registered usually are on the safer side. They are being given support from the government.

If you are unable to obtain satisfaction by talking to the company is there any official state body which can help you out? How well does it work?
I think if you are dealing with a government corporation, you can definitely approach a government agency that is in charge of regulating that industry to get help whenever you are facing any complain that the corporation could not give solutions.

Yes here in Nigeria we have organizations that regulate this whereby customer needs and complaints are heard out. Example of these organization are
1. Consumers protection council
2. Standard organization of Nigeria and others

There's but in Nigeria if you don't have someone in the government it will be very hard for you to see such opportunity come by

It depends on the type of support required. There are many agencies out here to help businesses of different fields.
I don't know the one I may have to resort to,except I make enquiries.

I guess there are depending on the country because all business you must register so that government will be in support of your business.

Yes there are but the problem is are they ready to help? Not by the name only. Like in my country there are lots of bodies but they are not ready to help instead its non governmental organization (NGO) that is even trying to help.

In nigeria there are different bodies we are meant to go to for loans especially farmers but they are not working they only loan those ghey know so the answer is no there is no government body we can go for loan.

Ordinarily there are no government bodies you can go to seek support in my country,but once in a while government offers grants and scholarships and business sponsorship to citizens

Every country usually has this organizations in place that not only check the activities of industries in their niche but also take required actions when they default.
They're usually enabled to carry out their investigative and disciplinary functions. Here in my country, only the financial organization usually swing into action when tipped off, the rest you might have to wait eternity

It is supposed or expected to be some kind of government agencies such as the public aid sectors or the public government organisation such as the bureaucracy which are established as part of the government institution but this are no long in other this is because of the lack of accountability in government.

In our country, we have a lot of government bodies that are there to provide assistance to people in various ways. If you don't get a good service from any institution, you can make complaints. Sadly, these institutions do not work properly.

Yes there are,depending on the type of support required as the area will determine which sector to go to. I haven't tried seeking for support from official bodies yet but I would make enquiries if I am to do so.

Well it depends on the country, because in my own country I can't think of any office for now, you just have to meet friends that are well to do to get help

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds