Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any official government bodies you can go to for support?

Well I think there should be a government body like that in charge but in my country even if there was a body like that in the government then corruption would have taken over, you would have to bribe them to do their jobs

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the government establishments that support business growth in my country is SMES small and medium-scale enterprises. You only need is a well written business plan. This establishment will Grant you forgivable loan.

Last edited:
Yes there are things one can do to support the government, even though they don't consider one as a government worker,

Well I think there should be a government body like that in charge but in my country even if there was a body like that in the government then corruption would have taken over, you would have to bribe them to do their jobs
There is corruption in all government agencies in my country that I hardly trust any of them to deliver when they are supposed to. Corruption is really too much in my country.

There are only a few of such government organizations here, but it is usually hard to get justice with them too as most of them are highly corrupt .

Only NAFDAC - National Association of Food and Drug Agency is the only government body that comes to mind when it comes to where you can actually go to report substandard foods or drugs in my country.
Also In Nigeria, you can meet BOI that is banking of industry for financial assistance if you have any capital project you want to execute, I think you have to undergo series of an interview for this purpose

There are only a few of such government organizations here, but it is usually hard to get justice with them too as most of them are highly corrupt .
Seriously most of our government bodies can never really be trusted because all of them always selfish in a way that they will never help you out unless they have something to get in return.

Seriously most of our government bodies can never really be trusted because all of them always selfish in a way that they will never help you out unless they have something to get in return.
This is just an instance of the numerous cases of corruption across government agencies over here. They usually demand kick backs and bribes before they entertain any complaints or requests from people.

There are official organisations that were set by the government to help upcoming businesses that have potential to scale up like the bank of agriculture. Institutional corruption has now arrived it and it is no longer like before

Unfortunately, no. There are no such kind of supporting bodies in our country. I live in a Tier 3 country and employees often face many problems in here. There are no laws per say that protect employee rights.

The department of labor here has a way to thresh out the problems between the employee and employer. It is not really a government office for support to the worker but a sort of a mediation body. When issues go out of hand then the labor arbiter will be called to settle the matter.

Also In Nigeria, you can meet BOI that is banking of industry for financial assistance if you have any capital project you want to execute, I think you have to undergo series of an interview for this purpose
This is so enligtening you have points out a better fact,so you are talking about financial support and that is if the business you want to open need financial support,micro finance bank is one of the best place to do so

Well, it all depend on the sector you are. There are different government body that helps when it comes to grants and the likes that can still assist. But the issue is that such business must be a registered one so as to enjoy this benefit

This is just an instance of the numerous cases of corruption across government agencies over here. They usually demand kick backs and bribes before they entertain any complaints or requests from people.
And the most annoying thing about this whole thing is that even after collecting the bribes to have the report filed they will still end up not doing anything to get things right.

I don't know about other countries though but as far as I can tell, so far in my country there is no such thing. The government is just after themselves. Even if they create such bodies, they would end up stressing you more.
My country Nigeria is so corrupt that you are going to be wasting your time going to any government body seeking for them to do Justice because you are being wrong because they are never going to do anything.

Yes of course. There are lots of them.there are lots of government agencies one can go to for help when it is needed in a business. Some are found in the agricultural sector.that they even give grants to farmers. But you must be registered

My country Nigeria is so corrupt that you are going to be wasting your time going to any government body seeking for them to do Justice because you are being wrong because they are never going to do anything.
I can completely relate as I am also from Nigeria. What part of Nigeria are you form? My location here in Delta state is pretty much the same, going to the government is a total waste.

Well all these actually balls down to the type of support needed by the individual if it financial support there is but difficult to obtain support from
[automerge]1640061281[/automerge]
I
Yes there are,depending on the type of support required as the area will determine which sector to go to. I haven't tried seeking for support from official bodies yet but I would make enquiries if I am to do so.
Seriously I do aggree with you,the type of support needed is what will determine if the support will be available or not
[automerge]1640061290[/automerge]
I
Yes there are,depending on the type of support required as the area will determine which sector to go to. I haven't tried seeking for support from official bodies yet but I would make enquiries if I am to do so.
Seriously I do aggree with you,the type of support needed is what will determine if the support will be available or not

And the most annoying thing about this whole thing is that even after collecting the bribes to have the report filed they will still end up not doing anything to get things right.
It's so sad the situation with which we find ourselves. The worst of it is that most people have now seen such practices as acceptable and necessary before any thing is done in government and public establishments.

Extortion and bribery the only thing understand by the government officials over here. They only understand that how to take money from the business owners. And the reason is that no one is going to check with them when they are doing all sort of bad things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds