Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any official government bodies you can go to for support?

The type of support or concerns you would want the government to interveign in will depend on what the problem is actually about. If it's in the telecommunications sector there is an agency of the government to handle that and so on and so forth

Advertisement Placeholder
In Nigeria, you can meet BOI that is banking of industry for financial assistance if you have any capital project you want to execute, I think you have to undergo series of an interview for this purpose

In Nigeria, you can meet BOI that is banking of industry for financial assistance if you have any capital project you want to execute, I think you have to undergo series of an interview for this purpose
That is nice though I know this interviews it's to be sure about the authentication of the so called project but knowing Nigeria they would over do these things to stress you and warn you out that if care is not taking you might even drop out.

In my country non. There are several agencies that claims they do that but it's all just normal formalities. I believe government should do more to help it's people

They rarely gives out money. A friend applied for this, after going through series of test and was well scrutinized, he ended up getting nothing

The problem with some of these government bodies is that they may not do anything with the complain you bring to them about some organizations because they are paying them off to simply do nothing if anyone report them

The government has many support agencies but it depends on the support you are looking for from the government like agricultural support have their own agencies.

Yes, there's an official body in my country that is Corporate Affairs Commission which is licensed by the government to oversee anything that has to do with business.

That is nice though I know this interviews it's to be sure about the authentication of the so called project but knowing Nigeria they would over do these things to stress you and warn you out that if care is not taking you might even drop out.
The help that this bank of industry is even going to help you with is not for nothing. The financial help is with interest. And that is if you are succesfull in the final selection process for those qualified for the business loan

In this part of the world there is no government body you can go for business help only if you are a political thug and they use you in fighting opposition then you can.

The help that this bank of industry is even going to help you with is not for nothing. The financial help is with interest. And that is if you are succesfull in the final selection process for those qualified for the business loan
Exactly, it would most definitely come with interest, and I know for a fact that the system might be rigged whereby most of them would select their own person leaving does who might really need it.

There ought to be, but i'm not really sure about that because in my country, the government thinks mostly about themselves, and not about the citizens.

Exactly, it would most definitely come with interest, and I know for a fact that the system might be rigged whereby most of them would select their own person leaving does who might really need it.
That's usually one of the major problem with those things that involves the government, they are usually mared with nepotism and favoritism to the detriment of the entire essence of those noble schemes

I my country if anyone is dissatisfied with what they get from a company there are bodies saddled with the responsibility of making the person get redress such as federal consumer protection council and servicom for government agencies.

Yes they are. In Nigeria, we have the Bank of Industry (BOI) and NIRSAL where loans and grants can be accessed by individuals and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).

Yes they are. In Nigeria, we have the Bank of Industry (BOI) and NIRSAL where loans and grants can be accessed by individuals and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
If it is in a country Nigeria then I don't believe it at all because all these things are just the name but they are not doing anything tangible to anyone. I've never heard of this organisation giving out grants to a lot of people who are interested of establishing their own little business. They might give out a loan but that will be for their own selfish interest of getting the interest rate.

I feel the UN, the WHO, help people in other countries but in my country you can't go to anybody for help not yo talk of Government.
If you happen to observe how these international government bodies that you just mentioned operate, they hardly jump into any case without having a big thing to gain. The worst they can do is impose sanctions.

Government bodies provide support only for government services, all government agencies have their own support system. Private agencies also have their own support an they provide support for their agency.

If you are unable to obtain satisfaction by talking to the company is there any official state body which can help you out? How well does it work?
Well, this would depend on the type of support in need of.
If it is in terms of finance, i cannot think of any official state body to resort to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds