Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any official government bodies you can go to for support?

In terms of business support , some organisation can help me by giving loans for establishment of business . Well , since I am not interested to start a business with a loan , I may not likely have interest in most of this organisation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually it all depends on the type of support one need, in my country we have some Officials working with the government that usually support in the aspects of agriculture by providing fertilizer, seeds and chemical for farmers.

If by support, you mean legal action against setling disputes you might have with your current employer, in my country there a lot of such bodies and organisations that will be willing to help you at no cost whatsoever to you.

Most official government bodies normally use to have a department that takes Care supporting the needs of the people and they have their fund which has been specially allocated to help people,

There are a lot of government bodies that will help you if you want to do anything and in terms of registering your business, there is also government agencies. You just need to locate their offices and you will get help.

Actually there are several numbers of government agencies that are being established to render helped and support to the citizens such the ministry of humanitarian which deals with the needs of the people.

I usually do not support any kind of governmental body due to the fact that I simply do not trust the government at all. They have never fulfilled any of the promise they made.

I usually do not support any kind of governmental body due to the fact that I simply do not trust the government at all. They have never fulfilled any of the promise they made.
I understand your point. However, there are a lot of Government bodies and agencies that offers support for people across different sectors.

I think so, I guess the main question would be in what area specifically, in terms of employment, perhaps securing a loan or other things, there are government agencies set up for these things.
Probably, in any business venture or government organisation there are several agencies. There are some agency responsible for employment and there are also some responsible for taking complaints

There are so many so-called governmental organisation in the country, but the main issue is that they do not act and they do not take action instantly until or unless you are an influential person.

I have heard about some government officials body that are supposed to be helping the citizens with loan to boost their business or just to help them , but its no longer working .

the body responsible for registering of businesses in my country is called corporate affairs commission. If you have any issue you will need to meet their officials in order for them to help you solve it. It is also important for you to know some individuals in order to facilitate the support.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds