Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are customers always right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No in most cases, customers can be wrong, and i mean extremely wrong. But the reason for that saying is because as a business owner one of your sole purpose, besides making profits is to please your customers, when there are happy customers, your business keeps growing.

Advertisement Placeholder
The backlash from displeasing just one customer can be devastating to a business model. Just one sass-filled complaint can leave a business with a poor reputation on the Internet and in its hometown. An established business also may lose many profits behind the ordeal. When it comes to new business they may not be able to recover from damage like this because of how new it is.

Customers are not right every time. some time they are absolutly right by her side some time they wrong. i thoughts its not her fault because the seller treat them in such a way that they can't believe on her. and think that they correct.
Yeah you got that. What an employee needs to do if a customer is wrong and what he or she is fighting for is twisted, still talk properly for the betterment of the relationship between customer and employee.

That depends, some customers are very mannerless to me I feel customers are not always right I have come across and also hear how customers behave in a bar and restaurant they talk to the waitress anyhow and spank their butts in this scenario do you think customers are right? No!!! The only thing to retain a customer is to talk to them politely let them know that what they are doing is wrong some of them always make that statement that customers are always right so therefore they have right to do and say whatever they want o as for me they are not always right

When it comes down to it, the customer isn't always right simply because they don't always understand the lengths that you're able go to make them happy. Many times policies are put into place that customers aren't even aware of that are meant to assist them and their experience.

You need to know the contrast between a client and a business adversary. Some are not clients but rather the individuals who come to destroy your business. In the event that you realize they are clients you had the opportunity to treat them well. You comprehend them the manner in which they are since others were never shown habits with their folks. So it'll be exceptionally difficult for you to change or impact their conduct

customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It's critical not to disagree with the customer because that makes them angry and argumentative. It's not in anyone's best interest to tell a customer they are wrong. Don't focus on the negative.

I guess that statement was made for the purpose of business' reputation in order to treat and make customers feel good and special.you could see that in many cases customers are arrogant but you still have to be patient in order for buying and selling to take place.

Not at all. Customers might pay the bills, but they are most certainly not always right.A boss once said it very, very well to a customer that thought he owned the place.“I don’t pay my employees enough to put up with this kind

When it comes down to it, users aren't always right because they don't always understand the length of time you might be able to please them. Policies that consumers are not even aware of are frequently moved to support and enhance their user experience.

I do not concur with that statement. The basic reason for the statement is to help entrepreneurs or business owner to reference their customers but retain them. It is a statement that keeps the customers and the business owner apart so, they do not quarrel or disagree.

A key point to keep in mind is that the customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It's critical not to disagree with the customer because that makes them angry and argumentative. It's not in anyone's best interest to tell a customer they are wrong. Don't focus on the negative.

No it is not necessary that customer is always right. This is true that you should be satisfied your customers buy giving products on easy rate, good behavior etc. It doesn't mean that customer is always right, it depends upon condition In this way, customers should cooperate also be have good thinking about employees.

In my point of view I support the motion that says customers are always right yes they are right because with that customer your business are invalid, the best thing is for you to who brought your business with love and patience because if these two qualities are nothing you will left behind and your business.

When it comes down to it, the customer isn't always right simply because they don't always understand the lengths that you're able go to make them happy. Many times policies are put into place that customers aren't even aware of that are meant to assist them and their experience.
You got it right friend. They do not know how much sacrifice the service crew or salesperson provide for them to be given a service that will satisfy them, sometimes even during break time employees put it aside first if there is demand or customer need even after passing it's hunger.

If it the reality about customers. The saying about customers are always right have been their and will keep it fact till eternity. Any customer who also patronize you and then came up suggesting something for you, he or want to introduce more people to your place that's why he or she is suggesting that.

Customers are not always right that say I don't agree with , but you have no choice if you want your product to sell and keep your business up and running you have to conquer to the complain and demands of your customers because they are the life give of your business.

When it comes down to it, users aren't always right because they don't always understand the length of time you might be able to please them. Policies that consumers are not even aware of are frequently moved to support and enhance their user experience.

That is the word used by business owner who understands that customers are the reason why they are here.
It is good to treat people that patronize you very well and try to hold them in high esteemed.
If you can't hold your customers well you loose your business.

No, it's just a saying to always satisfy customers and to let them come back again. This is so because when you are dealing with a customer if you don't treat the customer well such customer might have the ability to influence another customer in order not to come and patronise you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds