Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are customers always right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrrex

Mythical member
Credits
Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't agree with thay saying. We all know that we should treat and serve customer nicely but when they started to do some ridiculous things or say some stuffs that are below the belt, they're definitely wrong. Just because you're customer, it doesn't give you a right to disrespect the crew or service personnel.

Even if customer is wrong you have always to satisfy customer to satisfy your boss this is hard part of the work. Otherwise customer complains are taken in consideration by boss.

I have never agreed with that saying, the client is not always right ... but you always have to find a way to satisfy their demands, even when they are not always right ...
[automerge]1606399398[/automerge]
I have never agreed with that saying, the client is not always right ... but you always have to find a way to satisfy their demands, even when they are not always right ...
Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?

not always
because there are some customers that can be very frustrating even when they are wrong
i just believe we should treat them with respect

not always
because there are some customers that can be very frustrating even when they are wrong
i just believe we should treat them with respect
Yea but its not easy, the funniest part is that some customers would say it to my face, that they are always right.

In reality customers aren’t always right but rules are rules. It’s part of business ethics and principles that customers are always right. For the sake of your business you need not digress from that rule.

Yeah. Customers are always right. You will need to accept them and calmly correct their impression about your business strategy even if they are wrong, u need to pretend as if they are correct to kindly correct them in a gentle way.

Let me advise. It's simple!, swallow the shit, make the bucks, go to some else's shop and have ur pound of flesh.?

Yes, customers are always right. Without them ones business is no where to be found, so there fore one need to always treat them special.

The saying about customers being always right is not a license to tolerate rude, disrespectful clients. You have to respectfully put such customer in his place before he sees you as a pushover.

Yes customers are always right because they determines the growth of business. If you don't have any customers for your business or you're not entertaining any complaint your business will wind into thin air

Hahaha, I know of this old saying. The truth is customers aren't always right but u should always try to make them seem right to win them.

You have to know the difference between a customer and a business enemy. Some are not customers but those who come to ruin your business. If you know they are customers you got to treat them well. You understand them the way they are since others were never taught manners with their parents. So it'll be very hard for you to change or influence their behaviour

Customers are not always right. The only thing is, try as much as you can to ensure they get satisfied with the services you are rendering, but they are not always right.

Some customers abuse that privilege to talk down on sellers and representatives. Well, customers are always right though but that doesn't mean they can't be wrong.

Without customer no business can stand alone.not withstanding customer can be so mean sometime.but Know that the customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It's critical not to disagree with the customer because that makes them angry and argumentative. It's not in anyone's best interest to tell a customer they are wrong.

I strongly believe that customers are always right, no matter how annoying and cruel they can be. The fact is that without the so called annoying customers, there will be no business. Business owners have to learn to be very patient, because if you keep reacting to every customer's behavior, you'll soon be left with just yourself and the staffs.

So here's the deal, it all comes down to your statistics, You need to satisfy your customers , maintain your reputation and serve yourself as well, so if the "customers" that are complaining are around 1 - 2 % of your whole base , its fine to consider the quota : Customer is always right, because one Bad opinion spreads around. now that's speaking as a small startup for something regular , when it comes to revolutionary ideas , No no and No, you give the customer what to expect to be right, they don't know, and even if they knew they'd just complain about most of the things anyway

Yes, we all know that customers are always right, so we should treat them and serve them nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds