Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

I wish a lot of people can read this because everyday I read the story of how people are falling victim of scam. To make money, you've to work or invest. And in working and investing, to be on safe side, do it with reputable platform
one of the major things that makes people to fall for scam on the internet is desperation. A lot of them are always desperate to make profit and they venture into scam platforms.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, it's always advisable for newbies to look for people who are already making money online in order to guide them. If not they may fall into the hands of scammers online.
The role of mentorship whenever you are working online cannot be overemphasized, because it is necessary to be mentored properly if you don't really want to get scammed by some website on the internet.

I don't think you will be able to have access to platforms like that in which you can just sign up and start making money without you having to spend your time doing one thing or the other. I have never seen it before.

The role of mentorship whenever you are working online cannot be overemphasized, because it is necessary to be mentored properly if you don't really want to get scammed by some website on the internet.
Yeah, without mentorship you will be scammed if you're not careful on the internet. Mentorship will also help you to know the right strategies and the right steps to take on any online business you want to go into.

I have decided never to invest in such websites again because the ones I invested on before run away with my money. Some of them will promise you certain percentage on daily basis but after some days they will stop paying.

Unfortunately, there are no sites where you can make money without "lifting a finger". The only such kind of sites are hyip sites and Paid to Click sites where you must invest money and there is a high risk of losing money.

Unfortunately, there are no sites where you can make money without "lifting a finger". The only such kind of sites are hyip sites and Paid to Click sites where you must invest money and there is a high risk of losing money.
Probably, working of paid to click platforms is not profitable. It is better people take their time to learn profitable things on the Internet if they really want to make money.

Probably, working of paid to click platforms is not profitable. It is better people take their time to learn profitable things on the Internet if they really want to make money.

I think that not only working but also investing in paid to click sites is also not at all profitable at all and you will lose money after you invest money after a specific time.

I really doubt if there is any such platform in the world at all. Any platform that talks about such opportunity is a scam and I would rather not waste my time and hoping to get free money.so I advise you to look for a better platform that makes you work first

I think that not only working but also investing in paid to click sites is also not at all profitable at all and you will lose money after you invest money after a specific time.
it is not advisable for you to invest your money in such platforms because most of them are scam. I have invested money in a similar platform like that and I lost it.

it is not advisable for you to invest your money in such platforms because most of them are scam. I have invested money in a similar platform like that and I lost it.
I have a couple of paid to click website at my disposal and they are legitimate . The only thing that discourages me from working on such websites, is because they have a very low pay rate and they are the most low-paying website.

I have a couple of paid to click website at my disposal and they are legitimate . The only thing that discourages me from working on such websites, is because they have a very low pay rate and they are the most low-paying website.
The number of legitimate paid to click website is high but most of them pay very little amount of money. That is actually the major downside of such platforms.

There are many hyips that offer low interest rates, but they will also scam people eventually, even if they do not want to. This is because pyramid scheme is bound to collapse at some time.

There are many hyips that offer low interest rates, but they will also scam people eventually, even if they do not want to. This is because pyramid scheme is bound to collapse at some time.
Yes, it is practically impossible to keep pyramid scheme running for a long period of time
After sometime it will actually crash and a lot of people will lose their money

I know this is a dream thought and probably not a realistic thing, but are there any sites that you can sign up, earn and not have to do anything? Maybe the process is to just keep the site up forever, or instead there's a program running in the background that does it for you.

Is there anything where I don't have to do any work and I can make money?
The only means through which you are able to earn money and not necessarily be active in anything is by possessing a source of passive income. Honeygain is one of the best apps to earn passive income.

The only means through which you are able to earn money and not necessarily be active in anything is by possessing a source of passive income. Honeygain is one of the best apps to earn passive income.
I think the app is great but it is not the best for you to use to make passive income. If you want to make passive income you should try as much as possible to learn profitable business ventures like blogging.

I think the app is great but it is not the best for you to use to make passive income. If you want to make passive income you should try as much as possible to learn profitable business ventures like blogging.
I have used honeygain before , but I deleted it because it consumes a lot of my data and I lost quite huge amount of money to data subscription while I was using the app . it does not really work for me.

I have used honeygain before , but I deleted it because it consumes a lot of my data and I lost quite huge amount of money to data subscription while I was using the app . it does not really work for me.
that is actually the major problem with the platform. You will spend a lot of data and not be able to make anything reasonable for yourself. It is only good for people who have access to free Wi-Fi.

Well This is actually very funny and strange I've never seen or heard of any website were one doesn't work and get paid. Although, there are a lot of websites were one received bonus for logging in daily but that is just it. One still has to work on those site to earn something meaningful or helpful

Well This is actually very funny and strange I've never seen or heard of any website were one doesn't work and get paid. Although, there are a lot of websites were one received bonus for logging in daily but that is just it. One still has to work on those site to earn something meaningful or helpful
Absolutely, there are passive income platforms where you can make money effortlessly, but you must have put in so much work in the past before you will continue to earn passively now.

Absolutely, there are passive income platforms where you can make money effortlessly, but you must have put in so much work in the past before you will continue to earn passively now.
I reckon that there are passive income platforms where you will earn money easily, but it is laborious to find such platforms online. Most of the online earning platforms require you to work very hard before you can earn money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds