Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

Probably, there is no way you can be able to make something reasonable on the Internet if you are not ready to work. You must acquire the necessary knowledge and apply what you have learnt.
Yes you're right by saying this, in other to earn money been it online or offline it is always expected of one to always be hardworking, hardwork do pays as the case maybe.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you're right by saying this, in other to earn money been it online or offline it is always expected of one to always be hardworking, hardwork do pays as the case maybe.
If you don't work hard and smart, there is no way you can be able to make anything on the internet. People need to realise that there is no free money online and therefore they need a lot of focus and dedication to succeed.

If you come across a website that promised to pay you for doing nothing then you should know that such a website is offering a mouth watering offer that may not likely be possible.
Very true. I always beware of such website. Recently, I read about website that claimed to members huge money for doing nothing in specific. Some of these website as time goes on will be asking people to invest and watch their money to double within 24 hours.

Very true. I always beware of such website. Recently, I read about website that claimed to members huge money for doing nothing in specific. Some of these website as time goes on will be asking people to invest and watch their money to double within 24 hours.
There was an investment website that actually shocked me honestly. The name is juicyFields and of course it is promoted by known websites on the internet. When they run away with people's investment, I was shocked and I was lucky because I wanted to invest.

If you don't work hard and smart, there is no way you can be able to make anything on the internet. People need to realise that there is no free money online and therefore they need a lot of focus and dedication to succeed.
Yes that is just the plain fact about making money online, in as much as you're not lazy, there is no way you cannot make money online, because making money online needs hardworking.

Probably, there is no way you can be able to make something reasonable on the Internet if you are not ready to work. You must acquire the necessary knowledge and apply what you have learnt.
If you're not ready to work it is absolutely impossible for you to make money online and it takes a rigorous work and not just an ordinary task because you would have to work very hard.

Yes that is just the plain fact about making money online, in as much as you're not lazy, there is no way you cannot make money online, because making money online needs hardworking.
That's it, it is important and necessary that newbies understand this. A lot of people have been deceived when it comes to the issue of making money online. So many fake videos on YouTube has contributed to this also.

That's it, it is important and necessary that newbies understand this. A lot of people have been deceived when it comes to the issue of making money online. So many fake videos on YouTube has contributed to this also.
I don't think it is really possible for the newbies not to fall into the hands of this kind of platforms.
The exception is when the newbie has a mentor to issue guidance.

of course now is a perfect opportunity for you to study your favourite cryptocurrencies and invest on them. I have good number of them I want to start investing on very soon.

Well, I have come across a few coins that might be worth investing. However, when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, anything could happen and this is why creation of portfolio is always important.

Well, I have come across a few coins that might be worth investing. However, when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, anything could happen and this is why creation of portfolio is always important.
Yes that is just the fact about most of this crypto coins, one has to make some research before buying any coin, failure to do research might end up buying coin that doesn't have value.

I am even going to advise that you should run far away from any website that is promising you something like this because it is most likely that you are just going to be wasting your time.

I don't think it is really possible for the newbies not to fall into the hands of this kind of platforms.
The exception is when the newbie has a mentor to issue guidance.
Yeah, it's always advisable for newbies to look for people who are already making money online in order to guide them. If not they may fall into the hands of scammers online.

Actually it's not an easy task to earned money online and it's quite impossible to earned online without making any possible effort to do that.

this is actually very true. If you're looking for easy ways of making money online you will fall into the hands of scammers. It is better for you to learn a proper skill.

I know of many high risk sites where you could invest money and earn money quite easily. But the risk factor is always there as those websites are really risky.

I know of many high risk sites where you could invest money and earn money quite easily. But the risk factor is always there as those websites are really risky.
I have decided never to invest in such websites again because the ones I invested on before run away with my money. Some of them will promise you certain percentage on daily basis but after some days they will stop paying.

Actually there are alot of site on the internet which can gives you the best you intended to have but you most have to work hard because legit site can't give you anything for free without working for it.

There are website where all you have to do is just to invest money and they are going to lend out the money
For interest to other people. I believe this is the type of investment platforms you are looking for. it is a nice thing to get engaged.

There are both legit and scamming site on the internet available for earnings and I believe any site which requires you not to work, is a scamming one. you are supposed to work for your income.

There are website where all you have to do is just to invest money and they are going to lend out the money
For interest to other people. I believe this is the type of investment platforms you are looking for. it is a nice thing to get engaged.
some of those platforms exist but you really need to be careful because there are a lot of scam platforms online. I believe if you invest in some cryptocurrencies and stake them you will get higher interest every year.

Most of these kind of site that offers your free access or basis to making money without working for it is scamming. you are expected to work for what you can earned not someone working for you.
I wish a lot of people can read this because everyday I read the story of how people are falling victim of scam. To make money, you've to work or invest. And in working and investing, to be on safe side, do it with reputable platform

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds