Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any programs in the US that give starting capital to new businesses?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there any programs in the US that give starting capital to brand new businesses? Maybe capital to start paying employees and other aspects of the business. I heard that the US government may be offering support for new businesses. Any suggestions?

Advertisement Placeholder
There may be some organisation that give free grants to people to start up their business ,but since you're an African it must really be difficult for you to access it.. and even if the American government really want to help it would not pass through a private individual but the government.. and some of our government official will not be trusted enough with some of these things.

The fact is that, iam not a resident of the US but I believe there may be some organisations either government or non governmental organisations which can offer helped to their citizens by giving them a business idea and with the support of a starting capital.

The fact is that, iam not a resident of the US but I believe there may be some organisations either government or non governmental organisations which can offer helped to their citizens by giving them a business idea and with the support of a starting capital.
Yes it's very possible, most of these developed countries tend to have many setups to help make life much easier for their citizens. Unlike my country, the annoying thing is that they have these setup as well but they tend to play politics with it.

Us government assist business men and women. This assistance reached student and children. I have not seen a platform or any website that give start money in nigeria.

Okay. There should be some business grant for new start up. As we expect more business to be generated this coming new year. You can do your survey to know the available business grants.

Well I am not staying there and so I don't really know much about this but then if you are opportuned to actually go there then you can do your own survey about that

My siblings are all in the US and I don't think I have heard about a government program for providing capital to new businesses. Maybe during the recession period there were emergency programs to stir the economy from sleeping. But in normal times that would not be necessary.

Try kickstarter. It is a crowdfunding platform for start up. The platform has a lot of investors who really like to support start ups that show a lot of potential. You can also try lending club.

Are there any programs in the US that give starting capital to brand new businesses? Maybe capital to start paying employees and other aspects of the business. I heard that the US government may be offering support for new businesses. Any suggestions?
If any government can actually be out to support new businesses are believe that US government can actually do that very well unlike my government over here in Nigeria that are only looking for ways to shut down small businesses.

Us government assist business men and women. This assistance reached student and children. I have not seen a platform or any website that give start money in nigeria.
The United States of America is actually called the land of opportunities which is what the government makes for their citizens by making things and life to be more easier for them.

Of course there would be; you can check out with your local financial institutions and you'll get answers. A lot of these developed countries are so supportive because they understand the need for economic development.
Though you'll have to be a citizen anyways to enjoy these privileges.

There are a lot of private organisations and individuals who are willing to lend out or support small businesses including angel investors. I advise that you should try to reach out to them with your business idea how much is theirs.

Starting Your Own Bitcoin or Crypto-currency Exchange Business A Step by Step Guide​

1. Obtain proper legal counsel to ensure licensing requirements are met.
2. Attain funding for venture.
3. Find a cryptocurrency exchange software solution provider.
4. Connect your exchange with others for added liquidity.
5. Partner with a payment processor.
6. Implement best security practices.
7. Go live via beta testing.
8. Start marketing & PR campaign.
9. Offer customer support.
10. Maintain a legal team for ongoing compliance.

I don't have an idea about that but I'm sure as an advance nation like the US such offers and opportunity will be given to citizens to enable them have a good working environment.

I dont live in the US but i believe there are many of such opportunities there where capitals are given out to people to start up a business of their own. One thing i know about the US government is that they have their citizens at heart.

I have read about how some businesses in United States of America got support from their government after the coronavirus pandemic saga. This helped them a lot in growing the business.

Though I can't state precisely, I know there are agencies that give grants to people starting up new businesses. In most cases, they would have to apply for the grant or capital to be able to receive it.

I believe there are non governmental agencies in the U.S. that normally gives the organisation that doesn't have enough to fund their business money , though we also have organisation like that too in Africa .

There may be some organisation that give free grants to people to start up their business ,but since you're an African it must really be difficult for you to access it.. and even if the American government really want to help it would not pass through a private individual but the government.. and some of our government official will not be trusted enough with some of these things.
Exactly! It would seem almost impossible to get a grant or even a loan from another country to an African country seeing the corruption we have except on a personal level.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds