Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any programs in the US that give starting capital to new businesses?

There are many Americans who are living on loans. The reason is because such opportunities are very much there because it is very easy for you to obtain a loan. You can even buy a property on mortgage and you'll be paying little by little.
Yeah I have read a great deal about their mortgage system. I think its a very good arrangement to support its citizens who cannot to buy properties outrightly.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah I have read a great deal about their mortgage system. I think its a very good arrangement to support its citizens who cannot to buy properties outrightly.
Definitely, that will provide opportunities for people that does not have the cash to pay for some certain properties. It will give them the opportunity to own properties which they can be paying for little by little.

Definitely, that will provide opportunities for people that does not have the cash to pay for some certain properties. It will give them the opportunity to own properties which they can be paying for little by little.
This is very true. Such arrangements exist in our country too. However, they are mostly set up by private individuals and not the government and this makes the cost of mortgage higher than normal.

This is very true. Such arrangements exist in our country too. However, they are mostly set up by private individuals and not the government and this makes the cost of mortgage higher than normal.
I don't trust any private company especially in real estate business because there was a particular one that ended up scamming a lot of people. If it was provided by the government it will be very good especially if it is Federal government. There are also some state governments that do it but if it is federal, it will be much more effective.

There should be some business grant in which the government can be using to support small business start up , though its not happening here in my country but i know it will be happening in the developed country's

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds