Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any programs in the US that give starting capital to new businesses?

Okay. There should be some business grant for new start up. As we expect more business to be generated this coming new year. You can do your survey to know the available business grants.
I believe there should be a programme like that everywhere innthe world so far we also have grants here in Nigeria but it has been diverted from helping people in need to the pocket of the rich.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not based in the US but I have read of news about giving grants to the US citizens. The best way to get this is through news making rounds in the US or get information on Google.

Yes I think so, even though u have not been to the United states but I have read about many if these government owned institutions that offer alot of helped to it citizens in other to start a business of their own.

Well , it would be quite beneficial if there is a put in place mechanism that provides or grants capital to business owners who want to start a business or venture. This would reduce the tension on the entrepreneur in terms of raising capital for his business.

Well, I haven't been to the United states so I dont know much about their policies but I have come across some of the government agencies or organisations which are responsible for the assistance of their citizens in terms of starting their own business.

To be honest with you, i don't know about the united States but all I know is that there are many platforms where you can get a load to start up a business and then pay bank when you build up

I don't really know, but I think such programs should be in place considering how the US takes care of its citizens. You should contact anyone you know that stays in US to verify for you or you can search for on Google, I believe you will get a favorable answer.

Well, I have read so many articles in the United states government and the various agencies which are responsible for humanitarian aid but none indicated such kind of aid in terms of business.

We have some of them in my country, but they usually make you to pay a high number of returns in the name of profit, and this makes everything ridiculous and makes life difficult for small business owners.

We have some of them in my country, but they usually make you to pay a high number of returns in the name of profit, and this makes everything ridiculous and makes life difficult for small business owners.
There are actually many governmental agencies that are in the position to help a citizen in starting a business but everywhere is corrupted here in my country and they will demand bribe from you before they can help you.

There are actually many governmental agencies that are in the position to help a citizen in starting a business but everywhere is corrupted here in my country and they will demand bribe from you before they can help you.
This is a major problem that lots of developing countries face, and it is just so bad because a small business owner will find it very difficult to be able to bribe anybody to get government support.

I am not residing in the United States right now but I am very sure that the country has a very good record of helping citizens who has a very good idea . You can always be able to meet angel investors who are ready to invest provided that it can bring profit.

The fact is that I am not living there in order to know if there is any programs in US that gives capital to start up a business, I don't think is can be possible that them give capital for any business.

Are there any programs in the US that give starting capital to brand new businesses? Maybe capital to start paying employees and other aspects of the business. I heard that the US government may be offering support for new businesses. Any suggestions?
This question is a very valid one because the rate start ups emerge is really high and it would be great if they could get financial help to kickstart the careers they have set it to pursue.

Well, I have read so many articles in the United states government and the various agencies which are responsible for humanitarian aid but none indicated such kind of aid in terms of business.
It's even good that you have that much articles about the United state governments and news concerning them at your disposal , I don't believe that there's an indication that there's any program to aid business

Actually I am not too sure about such kind of programs In the United states that aid business start up though I have read some of their articles but I am not yet convinced.

Well their are thousands of websites available who would love to invest in solid plans but safety and legal wise I would advice to go to Crowdfunding websites which is easy and safe to do deals like KickStart.

Actually I am not too sure about such kind of programs In the United states that aid business start up though I have read some of their articles but I am not yet convinced.
I think some of the options are available for people that wants to start businesses in the United States is to take loans. Their credit facility is so easy that almost everyone can have access to it.

I think some of the options are available for people that wants to start businesses in the United States is to take loans. Their credit facility is so easy that almost everyone can have access to it.
I am not really aware of such opportunities. However, I believe the government over there would always create and sustain measures that will encourage and support its citizens who wish to start businesses.

I am not really aware of such opportunities. However, I believe the government over there would always create and sustain measures that will encourage and support its citizens who wish to start businesses.
There are many Americans who are living on loans. The reason is because such opportunities are very much there because it is very easy for you to obtain a loan. You can even buy a property on mortgage and you'll be paying little by little.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds