Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any programs in the US that give starting capital to new businesses?

I'm sure there would be something like that in the states but you can't be in another country and expect such but a citizen of the states could benefit from such programs and many more

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of private organisations and individuals who are willing to lend out or support small businesses including angel investors. I advise that you should try to reach out to them with your business idea how much is theirs.
The government in our country actually the last people that are going to support new businesses because they don't have good intention for them, it is only few philanthropist in my country that offers of support to them.

I don't have an idea about that but I'm sure as an advance nation like the US such offers and opportunity will be given to citizens to enable them have a good working environment.
A friend of mine is currently living in the United States of America and he actually told me that the government is actually doing everything within their power to create more jobs for their citizens.

Any country that supports individuals to start small business is really making live easier for its citizens, unlike some countries that don't care about the well being of it's citizens which is not good.

Exactly! It would seem almost impossible to get a grant or even a loan from another country to an African country seeing the corruption we have except on a personal level.
The top government official and those in the top may even use the grant for their selfish purposes before they would even like to share a small quantity to the masses, this is even when they have wrecked the government with their corruption and mismanagement of public fund.

Well, I have not heard of given support to start up business but I have comes across different articles of which the government of the US offers financial support to their citizens business.

The top government official and those in the top may even use the grant for their selfish purposes before they would even like to share a small quantity to the masses, this is even when they have wrecked the government with their corruption and mismanagement of public fund.
That's just to tell you how corrupt the system is right now. There would be well meaning individuals but some top individuals would just sit down on it out of greed.

Even though I am not from the US, but I feel there may be such program though not sure. Grant or loan can be very helpful especially if one does not really have the money to establish the said business. But I think one should first go through family and friends, before going for loan. Thanks for sharing.

That's just to tell you how corrupt the system is right now. There would be well meaning individuals but some top individuals would just sit down on it out of greed.
Some Africans are naturally greedy and I don't know why we were created this, An everage Africans won't really be satisfied with what they have ,if they have the power they will still get more even from the poor masses.

Of course there would be; you can check out with your local financial institutions and you'll get answers. A lot of these developed countries are so supportive because they understand the need for economic development.
Though you'll have to be a citizen anyways to enjoy these privileges.

Some Africans are naturally greedy and I don't know why we were created this, An everage Africans won't really be satisfied with what they have ,if they have the power they will still get more even from the poor masses.
Greed is actually a common thing, why do you think Donald trump still want to contest for second term, lol. But just that it's more concentrated in Africa I belive this is because of our mentality.

Any country that supports individuals to start small business is really making live easier for its citizens, unlike some countries that don't care about the well being of it's citizens which is not good.
Seriously even if the government generally don't offer some sort of financial assistance but make starting up small business a very easy project, they have actually done what they needed to do.

Greed is actually a common thing, why do you think Donald trump still want to contest for second term, lol. But just that it's more concentrated in Africa I belive this is because of our mentality.
Donald Trump is Rich already and even if he is contesting for the president of the United States of America maybe he may be trying to arrange certain things and not really for the main purpose of gaining a financial interest, just my thinking though.

Donald Trump is Rich already and even if he is contesting for the president of the United States of America maybe he may be trying to arrange certain things and not really for the main purpose of gaining a financial interest, just my thinking though.
Every one would have to think in terms of finance as we all need money for daily running of activities even a political leader such as trump would think of his own interest first.

Ofcourse, there are organisations giving starting capital for new businesses. You will have to prepare your business plans in a presentable way. Your businesses proposals may not be acceptable if you didn't make a remarkable presentation.

Every president wants to contest for a second time and you cannot actually blame him for wanting so as well because he have his own political agendas he needs to fulfill.

Well, I have not been in the state but I have a friend of mine who reside who gave more interesting information about some government who agencies who helped in empowering their Citizens and also supporting them with starting of business.

Every one would have to think in terms of finance as we all need money for daily running of activities even a political leader such as trump would think of his own interest first.
So you really mean that that there is no person that is going into the government for the main purpose of helping the masses ? You are believing that most people that are going into the government are going there for their own selfish interest right ?

According to history, I have read about countries of the western state of which the government of such state offers financial assistance to its citizens in other to cope up with the economic situation. US is one of those states.

I am sure that there are a lot of them , especially considering the fact that the United States economy is in a good plight and most businesses there would definitely not find it difficult getting support.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds