Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Android or ios for business?

Me i am an Andriod boy, oh maybe it is because i love Samsung products because straight-up Samsung is my thing without Samsung i will just be looking and watching as a matter of fact i am trying my vest to buy a phone and even though the phone is pretty expensive i still want to use Samsung and rather wait with the small cash at hand

Advertisement Placeholder
To me , i feel good using my Android phone ,it can enter any sites and do anything online, the only thing my Android cannot do I print but if I connect it to a printer, it will print any document, so to me, I prefer Android or iphone
If you are selling and Android products I think you will get more settlers and customers that's selling a waste product because i o s products are very expensive.

From what you have said here it seems that the android phones outweigh the specs that you will find on an iphones, because in each category you have given android the advantage and i agree with you in this regard.
Although there are others that might argue and stick to the fact that the iphone is way better than android, but personally i feel what is actually helping iphone is based on the fact that its an apple product and apple has made a hugh name for itself. And recently the android is seriously fighting back to claim back the market, giving the iphone brand a hugh competition

I am starting steel business with my cousins and for that my most of the work will be done by the mobile ohone only and i am going to purchase a new one.
Which one should i go for Android or Iphone because i am really confused.
I want it for calling and other business purposes , so which phone will be best?
Also tell the mobile phone name and its features which will useful for my business.

Some people actually prefer to deal with iOS when it comes to their business while others prefer to deal with Android. Although, iOS seem to be more better.

I am starting steel business with my cousins and for that my most of the work will be done by the mobile ohone only and i am going to purchase a new one.
I want it for calling and other business purposes , so which phone will be best?
Also tell the mobile phone name and its features which will useful for my business.
Based on the kind of business you do i would advice you to go for andriod phone,because it has a good features and by their make it can accept things and applicatins from diverse source.And it is cost effective.

I think android phone is more easier to used to promote any kind of business because with android phone you can do many things and it's user friendly than iOS.

You don't need to get confused about this, you can simply create an app that will be both Android and iOS compatible. in this way both user of Android phones and iPhones will be able to make use of your app for the business.

I will advise you go for android phone because it is pocket friendly, user friendly and also so many that are of good quality. And since it business that you are just starting keep your expenses down.

I really can't give a good review of an iOS device since I have not used it before. But I can say Android is a good device you can use to setup a business online. It has good battery functionality and some good RAM system

I would advice, if you haven't use iPhone before, don't even think towards it at all because at the beginning of learning how to operate it you might be frustrated, sleepy iPhone as basic features that android doesn't have.

Personally, I use iPhone and most windows phones for fancy and maybe taking pictures. They can do much heavy workload. I may be wrong though.

They are both good for business and your preference will determine which one to go for. I actually prefers android to iOS due to it flexibility and simplicity of it features.

They are both good for business and your preference will determine which one to go for. I actually prefers android to iOS due to it flexibility and simplicity of it features.
iOS to me is one of the most secured device you can use for your business because all your business data and information can be protected, Android may not have the ability to do so.

Both of them are suitable for online business. It depends on the one that we can afford and also on the nature of the online business that we are talking about .

All you need is to get a very good phone irrespective of their producers whether they are from iOS or Android. There are many good Android phones that you can use to run your business successfully.

Android and iOS take very different approaches to security, so which is better? The answer is that both platforms offer strong security most of the time. Occasionally, security vulnerabilities are discovered in one or the other, making that platform a bit less secure until the problem is fixed. Overall, though, business users should feel comfortable using either one.

iOS to me is one of the most secured device you can use for your business because all your business data and information can be protected, Android may not have the ability to do so.
It depends on the type of android phone that you use. If you do not protect your iOS phone very well, your information can still be breached.

Both of them are mainly for business provided you can access the internet with any of them. I'm using android and I'm using it to promote NY business via social media and also earning money engaging on forums.
Android is popular and people by Android more than iOS phone because Android phones are very cheap if it comes to business how will see Android is more preferable.

It depends on the type of android phone that you use. If you do not protect your iOS phone very well, your information can still be breached.
Iphone imparticular has an abnormal way of protecting your business information, it's offers the best security as it is not easy to flash an iphone if you put in on icloud, this can't happen with android.

It doesn't matter which ever of type of phones you choose, because both has the functionality you will ever need to do what it is you want to do online. This is nothing to get freaked out about except you're saying you've never used an Android or iOS phone before

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds