Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Android or ios for business?

Well if there is Android phone that will be able to give me maximum security,then obviously i will get an Android phone for my business, Android phone is actually the best for now.
Android is widely used in most of the countries. And targeting Android user will lead to better results. but it is also important that as a businessman we should target each and every individual including Android as well as iPhone user.

Advertisement Placeholder
for me Android does it because Android is much much better than the iOS device when it comes to using unable to understand your device Android is more user-friendly than iOS .iOS is very complicated so its Android for business
Well I wouldn't say Android is much more better than iOS but what I can say is that Android has more features than iOS but the iOS devices are most secured and I'm out of more quality than the Android devices.

Android is widely used in most of the countries. And targeting Android user will lead to better results. but it is also important that as a businessman we should target each and every individual including Android as well as iPhone user.
If I am getting a phone for business purpose i will not decide which one to use for the business based on the popularity ,but I'll decide based on what they are able to give me, durability, security and enough storage capacity.

it's going to be Samsung for me anytime any day I'd much prefer Samsung to iPhone the only Major difference between Samsung and iPhone is just the camera which have very little difference to me I believe iPhone is just over hyped
Well Samsung is actually an Android phone although Samsung happens to be one Android phone that is way higher than most Android phones or devices in the market so from this year of submission it means that you are for Android phones.

I think a business owner, especially someone who is doing the business for the first time, should not be spendthrift. Small and new business owners should always minimize the cost. Therefore, you should not spend a lot of money on high end mobile phones.

I'll recommend android phone due to its common nature and features that are in Vogue. IOS can definitely do same and more but the processes you'll have to pass through or conditions you'll have to meet before you use some apps would not be easy.
Besides almost all apps are first in apk version first

I think this kind of business doesn't require much from a mobile apart from the fact that it can make and receive calls. The battery should also be put into consideration.

There is really no difference of whether you use an Android device or an iOS device to manage your business the most important thing is that your needs are actually met and that of your customers.

Well if there is Android phone that will be able to give me maximum security,then obviously i will get an Android phone for my business, Android phone is actually the best for now.
Buying such brand of android phones comes with a price if you are willing to pay for it. I have been using android phones for years and never tried out iOS for once.

If I am getting a phone for business purpose i will not decide which one to use for the business based on the popularity ,but I'll decide based on what they are able to give me, durability, security and enough storage capacity.
Buying such brand of android phones comes with a price if you are willing to pay for it. I have been using android phones for years and never tried out iOS for once.
The problem with Android phone is that it can easily be flash when they stole it, search mobile phone obviously will not be able to secure your company's assets and data in this situation.

The problem with Android phone is that it can easily be flash when they stole it, search mobile phone obviously will not be able to secure your company's assets and data in this situation.
When a phone is flashed and the phone later works, you are rest assured that all your data would be lost to the flashing of the phone immediately it is done.

When a phone is flashed and the phone later works, you are rest assured that all your data would be lost to the flashing of the phone immediately it is done.
That is why Android phone is not good when you are using it to do a top business that needs the best data protection , because of the flashing this is not likely to happen with iPhone.

If I am to choose I will go for Android but both of them are good for business. You can simply create and herb on both angles for your business so that those who are using Android and iPhone can have access your apps.

If I am to choose I will go for Android but both of them are good for business. You can simply create and herb on both angles for your business so that those who are using Android and iPhone can have access your apps.
They are both good type of phones. People have preferences on what they want in a phone hence they decides on which one to use that suit their needs.

I think it will be very good to start with Android app as majority of the people are using Android phones these days. But if you are targeting United States audience, it'll be very good if you can start with an iOS app.

You should most definitely go for the one that you afford. This is because a lot of business management tools that you can find on the Android operating system can also be found on IOS so there is actually no reason to spend a lot of time thinking about this.

I am starting steel business with my cousins and for that my most of the work will be done by the mobile ohone only and i am going to purchase a new one.
Which one should i go for Android or Iphone because i am really confused.
I want it for calling and other business purposes , so which phone will be best?
Also tell the mobile phone name and its features which will useful for my business.
Just know that both can be use for business and they can produce money most android phone almost have the same function as iphone I think you should go for android because is easier to operate

The two brands are both good depending on what features we wants in a phone. I prefer android to iOS any day for all my business activities.

I prefer Android because it is more user-friendly and more versatile. It is also less easier and non-complicated like the iOS because it has easier backup and limited restrictions.

Both can equally work well but most people will prefer Android. This is due to its popularity and acceptance of of many business applications. Android devices are easily accessible and less cumbersome to use.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds