Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

iPhone Or Android?

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
Alright! Let's see what our community thinks about it.
Below are a few questions to help you brainstorm and build a solid point for the one you choose:

Which smartphone do you use? Is it an Android or an iPhone? Do you consider yourself to be a loyal Android/iPhone user? What drives you towards it? Do you ever see yourself switching to the other one?

Personally, I have always been an Android user. My current phone is a Samsung Galaxy and I absolutely love it. I do consider myself to be a loyal Android user. To be more specific, I consider myself to be a loyal Samsung Galaxy user. In the future, whenever I upgrade my phone next, it will be one of the Galaxy S series phones whichever fits my budget. What drives me towards Android is the user-friendliness it offers. I feel iPhones have a lot of restrictions that Androids don't and they are really overpriced too (mostly because of the logo). I don't see myself becoming an iPhone user ever till Galaxy exists in this world! 😄

I'm Android all the way. I've tried iPhone, but I feel that there seems to be a lot that is locked down, that and there's a ton of hype with every release. I've had my Galaxy 20Note Ultra now for just over three years and it's still going strong. I do use the pen feature quite a bit and the camera is fantastic. I guess you could consider that I'm partially biased because I'm fan of Linux too, and I know that Android is heavily based on Linux. (despite using Windows 11 Pro). *sweatdrop*

I'm android as well, android gives you a lot of freedom compared to iPhone if you're techie enough you can install custom roms that reflect your personality

Always been using Android as it's like an open book and not stuck on apps that yo have no choice to use and not to mention that Iphone can cost double for the phone

I used to use Android but I switched to Apple in 2018 and haven't looked back since. I don't play many games on my phone so I'm not too upset at the fact that I can't get emulators on my iPhone without jailbreaking it. The security is much better on iPhones, and it's much harder to get malware from shady apps since they have to go through a process of getting on the app store.

I haven't used an Android extensively enough to be the judge of which is better, but I love my iPhone and I am amazed with what it can all accomplish. I don't see the need to even give Android a try because my iPhone does everything I want it to do.

I always get the Samsung phones with the pen. They used to be called the Note now they are called the Galaxy Ultra.

I'm sure Apple makes a decent product. I just have no incentive to switch.

I just got the iPhone 15 Pro Max. Always been an iPhone guy so probably won't change anytime soon.

*waits to be attacked by android mob* :ROFLMAO:

After giving up on Windows Mobile, I turned to Android. I am actually pretty open about what phone I use, but Apple never makes midrange phones and I refuse to carry a $1000+ device in my pocket.

After giving up on Windows Mobile, I turned to Android. I am actually pretty open about what phone I use, but Apple never makes midrange phones and I refuse to carry a $1000+ device in my pocket.
Windows tried, and failed badly. I think I read something in an interview with Bill Gates. In it he said he should've bought out Google, but didn't see them as a big issue.

Windows tried, and failed badly. I think I read something in an interview with Bill Gates. In it he said he should've bought out Google, but didn't see them as a big issue.
I feel like they really just did a poor job at the task more than anything. I loved Windows Mobile itself and it offered many of the features that users are finally getting on iOS and Android, but Windows never put the work into a flagship phone (literally never had one) and they never really invested much into their mobile app store and it was basically just a side menu of the main Windows Store. I really believe that we could have three major phones OS today if Windows didn't drop the ball.

It reminds me a lot of what they were doing with Xbox and pushing it to be a media center instead of a gaming console and just seemed lost as Sony ramped up PlayStation games and Xbox tried to sell their $500 box against $50 Rokus.

A was a strange decade for their leadership.

I’ve used both and since I started using an iPhone I haven’t looked back. The UI and ease-of-use is so much better in my opinion. I can’t see myself ever going back to Android, unless it’s a second phone of some sort.

I've tried both Samsung and iPhone. I like Samsung better. iPhone isn't bad, I just find Samsung more user friendly for me and I get to keep my phone longer before getting a new phone.

I have used both Android and iPhone, but I prefer iPhone.
I never understood Android phones and some apps I use on iPhone are not on Android.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor