Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Android or ios for business?

You have to consider your budget, androids are still very much affordable and you can use the money left for your business too. If your business involves taking pictures, you can go for ios since they have very clear cameras or Androids like Samsung.

Advertisement Placeholder
I just seems like someone is dragging us into an argument of which phone brand is better than the other.
With due respect to your preference, if you want something rugged along the line of work you do you better go for a basic feature phone. For something to aid make your work smart, any of the phones you mentioned above works fine.

Both of them are phones. It doesn't matter which one you use for your business. The most common and important thing to both of them is that they both connect to the internet where you carry out most of your business activities anywhs

My cousin who has a business uses Android since she doesn't have a computer, so far it has worked perfectly for her, it's work friendly and fluid. It's like a member mentioned, IOS is limited because not all potential customers have it plus it's a risk because of insecurity as it can be stolen.

I am starting steel business with my cousins and for that my most of the work will be done by the mobile ohone only and i am going to purchase a new one.
Which one should i go for Android or Iphone because i am really confused.
I want it for calling and other business purposes , so which phone will be best?
Also tell the mobile phone name and its features which will useful for my business.
The one you know its very easy for you! Most period use iPhone for fancy purpose and show but android is more rugged when it comes to physical brutality but if you know you are capable financial there's nothing wrong in buying it but consider the ba3 lifespan.

To me , i feel good using my Android phone ,it can enter any sites and do anything online, the only thing my Android cannot do I print but if I connect it to a printer, it will print any document, so to me, I prefer Android or iphone
Android phone is the best choice for you Because Android mobiles are not too expensive While iPhone mobiles are more expensive.I would like to tell you that Android Mobile is the best choice for you.

As far as I am concerned, Android phone would be the best phone that is better suited to business due to it's popularity and affordability over the iOS. The IOS has very limited applications unlike Android phone that has unlimited applications that you can use to improve your business project.

For me, I'm not a fan of IOS because sometimes you get limited to son functions. I will recommend or encourage you buy android as you will have access to most applications and you are not likely to be limited to some functions which users of IOS experience some times.

Concerning Android or IOS for business. Well, the two class or categories of phone mentioned are both good and are unique. They can both be used for business and call usage but I would prefer the Android to IOS because Android have stronger battery compared to IOS

To me in carrying such kind of task so far is for business or money making I will advise you to go for or purchase android phone which is more potable compared to iPhone such as Samsung modern model s8,9 and others I believe I also fast and simple.

I think both of them are capable for business.I think that android is better because they are cheaper and more friendly on starting a new business.But both are great so whatever you choose will not matter that much your business

The both devices can make you good money it all depends on the usage, but I personally prefer android to iOS phones due to it wide range of usage

I never made use of iOS phones before, I'm oy concentrated with using android phone, which is suitable for me accessing many features, both online. I will say, you should choose the one which you're used to.

choice of phone strongly depend on the type of business one wants to run, as i will really recommend at least a mini pc, because, sincerely smart phones are smart pones regardless there maker or brand, they function the same way. of course they might be used as follow up and to monitor the business progression. they should not be the main operating device. Not advicable
Android OS is the best for business operations because it is generally acceptable and accessible to every category of users. IOS is a special OS mostly for higher category of people. Android offers more affordable products as compared to iOS.

Android phone is only used for making calls and other things but if I'm in a serious business I'll go for iOS because they are one of the most secured phone in the world as it is not possible for you to flash the phone without the real password comfirmation which give excellent protection to your data and private information, but Android phone will not be able to do this.

I think your problem is very simple because choosing a phone does not need a genius. If you have the money then you buy an iPhone because that is the most efficient mobile phone with the fastest in operation. But if you don't have enough funds to waste on an expensive mobile phone then settle for a Samsung or another android phone.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning which should you buy for your business, whether an android or ios, if you asked me though, i would suggest an android for the specific functions you have mentioned above

In order to be successful, you will have to encompass all of them in your business. You should know that some customers have android devices and some android so you have to make your platforms responsive to both.

iOS is the best for business, because the iOS system will give you the maximum protection of your device and your device cannot be unlocked by any other person ,this time preserve your data and all your business information and record.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds