Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Android or ios for business?

I think that using android store is far much more easier. I think both Apple and Android stores are used by different kind of people. Most of the things such as application on android are not worth it. many people have created low-quality applications. I do not know much about Apple store because i do not use Apple devices.

Generally, I'm going to say that it is all about someone making use of the kind of smartphone they are more comfortable using because those who are far more comfortable with making use of iPhone is always going to tell you that it is the best to be used for any kind of business someone is doing online. The same thing can also be said for those who are more comfortable making use of Android devices.

Advertisement Placeholder
Generally, I'm going to say that it is all about someone making use of the kind of smartphone they are more comfortable using because those who are far more comfortable with making use of iPhone is always going to tell you that it is the best to be used for any kind of business someone is doing online. The same thing can also be said for those who are more comfortable making use of Android devices.

Yes, this may entirely depend on your preferences. I like android as android has many different kinds of applications. I have always been an android user and I always prefer android all the time over other kinds of software. Having said that, iPhone users prefer iPhone. However, I have never liked iPhone. What do you prefer?

Yes, this may entirely depend on your preferences. I like android as android has many different kinds of applications. I have always been an android user and I always prefer android all the time over other kinds of software. Having said that, iPhone users prefer iPhone. However, I have never liked iPhone. What do you prefer?

Personally, I love both of them. There's nothing that's going to stop me from using iPhone 15 Pro Max and the same thing can be said for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I'm a Samsung Galaxy fan, I would definitely have it first over an iPhone but I won't say no to iPhone.

If I can use the latest iPhone from iPhone 13 Pro Max to iPhone 15 Pro Max, I will choose it for my business over using any android device. The security of iPhone is better than whatever you can get from using any android phones. I'm needy with high security, it's why iPhone comes first.

Personally, I love both of them. There's nothing that's going to stop me from using iPhone 15 Pro Max and the same thing can be said for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I'm a Samsung Galaxy fan, I would definitely have it first over an iPhone but I won't say no to iPhone.

The reasons why I love android is due to the fact that android has a really great interface. Apart from that, there are many different kinds of options that re available on Android, but they are not available on iPhone's Apple devices.

The reasons why I love android is due to the fact that android has a really great interface. Apart from that, there are many different kinds of options that re available on Android, but they are not available on iPhone's Apple devices.

Well, I can equally tell you that iPhone also have a great user interface. I'm guessing that you have used an iPhone before because if you do, there's no way you wouldn't appreciate how good its interface have been. It's only how good android is with its use of Google play store that's so good or even better than Apple store.

Well, I can equally tell you that iPhone also have a great user interface. I'm guessing that you have used an iPhone before because if you do, there's no way you wouldn't appreciate how good its interface have been. It's only how good android is with its use of Google play store that's so good or even better than Apple store.

I prefer Android as it has super amoled display. I have never used iPhone that much. Does iPhone also have such kind of advanced display? Regardless of this, i think that both iPhone and android could be great, but it depends on what you like and prefer.

I prefer Android as it has super amoled display. I have never used iPhone that much. Does iPhone also have such kind of advanced display? Regardless of this, i think that both iPhone and android could be great, but it depends on what you like and prefer.

Unfortunately, you haven't been able to make use of iPhone and it does come with super amoled display. I believe that from iPhone 12, all the newly released iPhone from that version comes with with such advanced features that helps make it very sensitive to the touch screens.

Unfortunately, you haven't been able to make use of iPhone and it does come with super amoled display. I believe that from iPhone 12, all the newly released iPhone from that version comes with with such advanced features that helps make it very sensitive to the touch screens.

Well, I just google searched it and it seems like it does not have a super amoled display. I think that iPhone has some similar kind of display and it may be quite equal to android's super amoled. I have never used iPhone, so I am not aware of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds