Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Android or ios for business?

Well, i think it comes down to preference oh because some people prefer android to iPhones and not because they cant afford it (iPhone) but because they don't fancy it. I for one am not an iPhone lover no matter the kind of use i will want to do, i will choose Andriod preferably Samsung any day and any time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am starting steel business with my cousins and for that my most of the work will be done by the mobile ohone only and i am going to purchase a new one.
Which one should i go for Android or Iphone because i am really confused.
I want it for calling and other business purposes , so which phone will be best?
Also tell the mobile phone name and its features which will useful for my business.
Well to me personally I really think that it's all depends on the user and which is more favorable with using they both have their own disadvantages and advantage so which can you cope with or manage with it's all that matter.

I am starting steel business with my cousins and for that my most of the work will be done by the mobile ohone only and i am going to purchase a new one.
I want it for calling and other business purposes , so which phone will be best?
Also tell the mobile phone name and its features which will useful for my business.
For your basic business and you want it to be run smoothly, i think you should go for a easy and simple phone like android because it will be easy to operate

It depends on individual preferences. For me, I never liked iOS for anything the reason why I never used one. I prefer android due to it simplicity, versatility and price.

Both operating system are good for business but I will recommend iOS phone. There are some pages or sites you will be working that will be made easier with ios

Well, I really can't give a comprehensive review about IOS smartphone because all my life I only use Android smartphone and it has been good for me. So I will say you buy Android smartphone and check it out

My personal opinion I think that Android is a lot better because it has a lot more features and a lot more people are actually able to use Android software because it is much more affordable than Apple.

It does not matter which of them you go for, as both can make calls, browse the internet and the likes. And with the line of work you are about to go into, i would say its best not to get a very expensive one Incase there is an accident or something. But android is waaaay better though.

Well seeing it all at the picture both Android and iOS are good means for business but I will love to recommend Android for any easy activity that wants to be carried out.

It does not matter which of them you go for, as both can make calls, browse the internet and the likes. And with the line of work you are about to go into, i would say its best not to get a very expensive one Incase there is an accident or something. But android is waaaay better though.
In terms of basic functionality you are correct in that they are both able to provide the same basic features. However when you are thinking about a business you have to think in the long run and what will actually be more profitable for you to operate with.

In terms of basic functionality you are correct in that they are both able to provide the same basic features. However when you are thinking about a business you have to think in the long run and what will actually be more profitable for you to operate with.
Its all about your choice, cause you can actually work with both. Are you after the camera? Android phones like oppo, Samsung, and even techno has good camera as well. If you are into the ram and rom, there are android phones cheaper that iphones that can easily compete. Is it the battery? We all know android has a power house of batteries. Do you want to talk about features, there phones that can compete with it. So it all depends on your Pocket size and interest.

Going by what your business entails, I would prefer picking up an Android phone of any brand you prefer. Apart from being more cost effective, I think you enjoy more access to apps.

I'll go for Android anytime, anyday. iOS devices have some limitations that most business people are already aware of.
Apart from this, android is way more easier to afford.

To me , i feel good using my Android phone ,it can enter any sites and do anything online, the only thing my Android cannot do I print but if I connect it to a printer, it will print any document, so to me, I prefer Android or iphone
I prefer Android than iOS and in terms of business Android is generally accepted and it is a cheaper product so people go for it more than iOS phone.

Its all about your choice, cause you can actually work with both. Are you after the camera? Android phones like oppo, Samsung, and even techno has good camera as well. If you are into the ram and rom, there are android phones cheaper that iphones that can easily compete. Is it the battery? We all know android has a power house of batteries. Do you want to talk about features, there phones that can compete with it. So it all depends on your Pocket size and interest.
From what you have said here it seems that the android phones outweigh the specs that you will find on an iphones, because in each category you have given android the advantage and i agree with you in this regard.

So far I have been using android and not IOS and I don't know how IOS works. Personally, I would have used android for it as android is easy to operate and accessible just like someone already stated above. That is just my view.

So far I have been using android and not IOS and I don't know how IOS works. Personally, I would have used android for it as android is easy to operate and accessible just like someone already stated above. That is just my view.
This is very true, and i also believe that it is easier to make use of and that the functionality and updates to their software is much more vast than you see with the apple phones.

I think both Android and IOS is important for businesses. Specially in our country Android has more user base than IOS, but I think for any business you should consider everyone is your potential customer. So you should include both in your list.

Both of them are mainly for business provided you can access the internet with any of them. I'm using android and I'm using it to promote NY business via social media and also earning money engaging on forums.

I will prefer Android for business rather. In fact there is no point chosen because I have been familiar with Android all my life and I don't see any reason to change for now

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds