Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An e-commerce offer for me, but with many doubts ...

It is actually one thing that is very common in this website particularly because there are so many knowledge that you can be able to capture here and make use of it for yourself.

Indeed, the bizdustry platform has helped me a lot and I have interacted with many people with great knowledge and good manners in here. I wish that this forum will become even more popular in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
I figure you should sit tight a little for her to get in touch with you about the subtleties of the work. Meanwhile I figure you ought to get yourself familiar with abilities you would need to run an online store, from watching recordings on YouTube or taking courses.

I figure you should sit tight a little for her to get in touch with you about the subtleties of the work. Meanwhile I figure you ought to get yourself familiar with abilities you would need to run an online store, from watching recordings on YouTube or taking courses.
Indeed, my friend, well in the end I conclude by saying that, as you can understand, after practically a year, my answer was: No thanks!
You see, I need more knowledge before starting an e-commerce business. And above all, in case I would do it with people I know personally.
Above all, I don't trust anonymous phone calls!

You can't tell how good or horrible an offer is unless you have all of the details. The greatest thing you can do is ask Perosn to please explain the deal to you. I don't see anything wrong with wanting to be certain about an offer before accepting it.

Indeed, as you read in the post preceding this one, the first thing I should have, for an e-commerce business in collaboration with other people, is to know these people and ask them for every detail and every clause, before accept and above all pay.
Then eventually think carefully on and take a decision.

You're right to be skeptical if you're not sure of what you're getting into. There's no need to go into a vague business and I'll advise you ask the person for more clarification from that person; if it can't be provided, you hands off the idea.

Well I think you should wait a little for her to contact you about the details of the job. In the meantime i think you should get yourself acquainted with skills you would require to run an online store, from watching videos on YouTube or taking courses.
This is true because you should not want to go into a business that is going to be a problem for you later in the future. There is also a tendency that you might fall into trouble with the law enforcement agency which is not good for you.

This is true because you should not want to go into a business that is going to be a problem for you later in the future. There is also a tendency that you might fall into trouble with the law enforcement agency which is not good for you.
Indeed. You must know that I am absolutely not in a good condition, being invalid and jobless! This situation is further aggravated by the coronavirus pandemic. So rather I tell you, I stay doing nothing, keeping only my meager disability allowance of just € 303 / month. that the Italian state gives me.
I don't want to risk further trouble, because ... I already have a lot of problems "to be able to sell them!"
Thank you.

If you are the one that indicate interest to work for such business organisation
by applying , there is no problem with that but if you are not the one then you really have to be careful. Scammers are very trickish.

If you are the one that indicate interest to work for such business organisation
by applying , there is no problem with that but if you are not the one then you really have to be careful. Scammers are very trickish.
In fact it is not so.You must know that I have subsequently informed that such telephone calls are in 99.9% of scams, as I am not looking for a job in that sector and my personal information, has been taken from elsewhere! However as you can see this thread was published by me over a year ago, luckily everything has been clarified. Thank you

N
In fact it is not so.You must know that I have subsequently informed that such telephone calls are in 99.9% of scams, as I am not looking for a job in that sector and my personal information, has been taken from elsewhere! However as you can see this thread was published by me over a year ago, luckily everything has been clarified. Thank you
Nice one. Some people are just looking for opportunities to reap from where they did not sow. We just have to guide ourself and not to be carried away by the tricks of all these internet fraudster.

If you are interested, and it seems to be something enjoyable that you are capable of doing and it won't be boring for you, then I think that you should give it a chance, we first give things a chance and then we judge and overthink about that. Every job that someone will ever offer me I will always check it before I reject that offer, just in case it will suddenly be a good one that fits me, because you can never know if it's a good one or a bad one for you so you should always check before making a decision. It sounds good but do they pay well? and do you think it is enjoyable for you?

I was contacted by phone by a person who offered me an e-commerce businnes.
It was about become an online seller for the well-known JEUNESSE company.
But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.
Well the outfit is a legitimate one,it is one of the platforms that deals on health issues,have couple of friends that are into it,but the person should have explain in details for you,so that his message would be passed across.

Well the outfit is a legitimate one,it is one of the platforms that deals on health issues,have couple of friends that are into it,but the person should have explain in details for you,so that his message would be passed across.
Most of the online e-commerce websites and offers are scam and that's the reason why so many online workers have doubt when working online nowadays .

Usually, when something like this happens and you have this high level of doubt, it is best to assume it is a scam or some sort of scam. This seems too risky and unstable.

Challenges in big business are enormous. It ranges from large employees' management, to client management, to financing, to image management to risk'management and so on.

Most of the online e-commerce websites and offers are scam and that's the reason why so many online workers have doubt when working online nowadays .
That is not far fetch,because on how well vibrant a sector is,there are still some persons that will want to make the sector look real bad,but that been the case,the leverage on the sector far out weighs the option.

I was contacted by phone by a person who offered me an e-commerce businnes.
It was about become an online seller for the well-known JEUNESSE company.
But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.
I think if your gut feeling combined with a hunch that you have convinces you not to engage in this venture, then I doubt that it is a risk worth taking. Business deals that are without transparency are also shady, so take note

I think if your gut feeling combined with a hunch that you have convinces you not to engage in this venture, then I doubt that it is a risk worth taking. Business deals that are without transparency are also shady, so take note
Indeed, my friend. Anyway it's been about two years now since I received that crazy call! You see, for me this thing is now completely forgotten.
Thank you for your suggestions so if I'll receive another similar call consequently I will know what to do.

Indeed, my friend. Anyway it's been about two years now since I received that crazy call! You see, for me this thing is now completely forgotten.
Thank you for your suggestions so if I'll receive another similar call consequently I will know what to do.
You’re welcome buddy. I trust that you will be able to discern which projects are legitimate and which ones are fraudulent in future endeavors so that you will not be financially handicapped

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds