Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An e-commerce offer for me, but with many doubts ...

You have to be cautious because many people have divulged cunny means to vulnerable preys. First, you should search for the company's email and send them a mail regarding that so as to avoid scam and waste of time and resources.
It has passed almost a year since I received that call. Thankfully, not having communicated with them anymore, they took this as my "No, thank you!".

You see, everyone here advised me not to take risks!

Advertisement Placeholder
I always tell myself that anything that I'm getting into when I see so many red flags on it I'm going to back out because there is a very good chance that that thing will not go well.
Indeed. Especially nowadays, I have noticed that unfortunately there are categories of people who could take position on the fragility of people like me, disabled and unemployed, in order to even take advantage on them and cheat!
[automerge]1636010509[/automerge]
You have to be cautious because many people have divulged cunny means to vulnerable preys. First, you should search for the company's email and send them a mail regarding that so as to avoid scam and waste of time and resources.
Indeed you can read my last post to @Heatman to understand about my suspicious of scam about these telephone offers. (and not only)

I think you need to perform an intensive background check on the company. Find out if it actually exists and if it's records are up to date. This will help prevent you from falling a victim of fradulent practice.

I was contacted by phone by a person who offered me an e-commerce businnes.
It was about become an online seller for the well-known JEUNESSE company.
But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.
The business was not clear to you, so it is okay to be doubtful.
You can send a reply to the person offering the job, telling her that she should be more vivid about the Job description. If this fails, then forget about the offer.

The business was not clear to you, so it is okay to be doubtful.
You can send a reply to the person offering the job, telling her that she should be more vivid about the Job description. If this fails, then forget about the offer.
Indeed. For many years before, many offers-scams, even people who rang my bell for commercial proposals!
Well already since then, I have learned to be wary.

If truely you didn't apply for the job and you told her you don't know anything about e-commerce and it's like she is imposing vtge job on you by sending a mail,then it is a scam because many people are applying for job but yet to be selected

If truely you didn't apply for the job and you told her you don't know anything about e-commerce and it's like she is imposing vtge job on you by sending a mail,then it is a scam because many people are applying for job but yet to be selected
As long as there is an atom of doubt in the business, it is of a better used that you take yourself and your time into something that you can fully trust, in order to avoid wasting your time.

In fact, moreover, as I specified in a consequent to the thread, they had also asked me for some money to start.
And so my initial idea has always been from the beginning to consider these anomalous offers as certain scams!

Well I have been able to actually learn a lot from this post and also from this comments section and I will also try to conduct my own personal research concerning this
Indeed. I've always been told that, in our life, there will always be something to learn in every context. Even I almost always, before making a decision, I try to get advice and suggestions from other people. And as you see here in this thread of mine, most of the users told me to give up on of this type of job offers.

These days many companies are trying to hire affiliate marketers to promote their products. If you are asked money before you can work for the company, drop the idea, it could be a scam.

These days many companies are trying to hire affiliate marketers to promote their products. If you are asked money before you can work for the company, drop the idea, it could be a scam.
Indeed my friend. As you surely know, spam / scams today also spread through telephone calls. Such calls are almost always recorded and therefore I was advised not to even say the Italian word SI (YES), over the phone. This is because it could be understood as an acceptance signature!

You need be very careful about the offer and you can also find out if is truly sure before you can accept the offer, because you there are a lot of scammers.

You need be very careful about the offer and you can also find out if is truly sure before you can accept the offer, because you there are a lot of scammers.
Yes, I know my dear friend. You know, I've never been scammed until now. This is because, on certain offers especially through telephone calls, I am very wary.

I was contacted by phone by a person who offered me an e-commerce businnes.
It was about become an online seller for the well-known JEUNESSE company.
But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.

Well, there are many things that should be clear because you have not provided much information about that unknown caller. Do you actually know that person? How did he contact you?

Well, there are many things that should be clear because you have not provided much information about that unknown caller. Do you actually know that person? How did he contact you?
I thought I had already specified it in the first posts of this thread, but anyway, I can tell you that I did not know that person. She is tracing my phone number, through a website for job search (one of many to which I am registered) .

Well I have been able to actually learn a lot from this post and also from this comments section and I will also try to conduct my own personal research concerning this
It is actually one thing that is very common in this website particularly because there are so many knowledge that you can be able to capture here and make use of it for yourself.

Firstly you need to verify the authenticity of the message and the fact that you were given..then afterwards if the stuff is genuine then you can now go ahead with e-commerce business..it's a really good business since it's e-commerce.
I always tell people that I need to be very patient with some offers that they get because there are so many scams out there that will end up implicating you in such a way that you would be wanted by the law if things doesn't go well.

I thought I had already specified it in the first posts of this thread, but anyway, I can tell you that I did not know that person. She is tracing my phone number, through a website for job search (one of many to which I am registered) .

I do not think that it would be wise to invest or do business with someone you never know. I think you would need to know more about this person and you need to know why they want to conduct business with you.

@Heatman
Exactly, in fact I write here about these things, to get information from other users.
@CeeJase
Yes, too many scams and dangers in which I absolutely do not want to be involved!
@Good-Person
That is more than certain. I need to know more, but a lot more with most in-depth research on the provenance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds