Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💡 Updates Admin Junkies 3.0

Right. I've added some background images. Some are gonna love it, others will hate it. Good thing it's optional for those who prefer it. ;)
First make sure to enable Grid view and Illustrated.

1699984788765.png

Preview;

1699984915064.png

Attachments

• 1699984895434.png
    1699984895434.png
    37 KB · Views: 2
The light theme bothered my eyes, so I used the old theme for a few days. Now, I'm experimenting with the dark theme for 3.0 and turned off the animation and it's not as bad. I also had to reduce the size of my browser so it's not so much in my face.

I haven't explored it too much beyond trying to save my eyes, but lately it's other sites too and not just AJ. It's not you, it's me :D

Links in light have been fixed.

Quotes in dark have been fixed.

Also would be good to be able to turn this notification off once I have read it please..

View attachment 2898
Unfortunately it's not possible.

However, the announcement did serve its purpose, so I suppose I can get rid of it now and add it back when there's an announcement that requires global importance. :)

Unfortunately it's not possible.

However, the announcement did serve its purpose, so I suppose I can get rid of it now and add it back when there's an announcement that requires global importance. :)

all good mate. No warning required this time just a slap on the wrist and we move on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Actually one thing I wouldn't mind, in the text box editor can we get the emojis/smilies to be one of the default icons on it? (rather then having to click the 3 dots?) or is that my screen resolution?

efficiency.PNG

all good mate. No warning required this time just a slap on the wrist and we move on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Actually one thing I wouldn't mind, in the text box editor can we get the emojis/smilies to be one of the default icons on it? (rather then having to click the 3 dots?) or is that my screen resolution?

View attachment 2915
Yep. Will do!

I don't know if I anyone else is having the same issue. sometimes when loading the index. I get half the forums missing, and a giant blank space between the last forums. and the statistics block.
Screenshot 2023-11-15 161941.png
Screenshot 2023-11-15 161954.png

Screenshot 2023-11-15 162002.png

EDIT: happens when using the bread crumb links to go back to the main index from a forum.

If the User Panel was part of the sticky elements that stayed at the top of the page as you scroll down, that would be great. I sure get sick of having to scroll all the way back up to the top to get to my notifications.

I've heard there is a Back to Top Button, but for me it is hidden behind the Discord button. It would be great to be able to dismiss the Discord button, as I don't have much use for Discord. Plus, yours loads nothing at all when I click it.

If the User Panel was part of the sticky elements that stayed at the top of the page as you scroll down, that would be great. I sure get sick of having to scroll all the way back up to the top to get to my notifications.

I've heard there is a Back to Top Button, but for me it is hidden behind the Discord button. It would be great to be able to dismiss the Discord button, as I don't have much use for Discord. Plus, yours loads nothing at all when I click it.
If you go to your settings, then preferences - there is a way to turn off the Discord button. :) I think it's turned off for some usergroups already. That's weird it loads nothing though :eek:

You can dismiss the Discord in your user preferences.
Unfortunately can’t make the notifications sticky.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest