Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💡 Updates Admin Junkies 3.0

For those not aware (except our Premium members, as they’ve had exclusive sneak peeks) we’ve got a very cool and helpful website coming soon thanks to @kolakube — so I’m very excited to roll that out soon to the community. 😃
I'm damn sure everyone will be awestruck by its awesomeness. 😄

I really love it so far. I love the theme editor features. While I like the dark - I would like the grey to be a bit lighter possibly - or perhaps it's just my eyes needing to get used to it. I like all the customizations and this is definitely a great theme until we get our custom theme! It's really seems custom already so I'm excited to have it available!

Dark mode​

The medium gray text over the black background is difficult to read. I need more contrast. White text would be better. So I remain in Light Mode, which I typically prefer anyway.

Wider view​

The toggle is backwards. If I turn it ON then the table size shrinks. If I turn if OFF it goes full-width.

Illustrated Grid view​

There are no pictures, lol.

Header area animation​

What does this do? I don't see any animations unless I hover over "Admin-Junkies" in the top left. Then it dances a little jig. This toggle does nothing to affect it though.

Dark mode​

The medium gray text over the black background is difficult to read. I need more contrast. White text would be better. So I remain in Light Mode, which I typically prefer anyway.

Wider view​

The toggle is backwards. If I turn it ON then the table size shrinks. If I turn if OFF it goes full-width.

Illustrated Grid view​

Header area animation​

What does this do? I don't see any animations unless I hover over "Admin-Junkies" in the top left. Then it dances a little jig. This toggle does nothing to affect it though.
The header animation has movement up in the header. Are you on the phone or computer? What browser? That worked for me but I did turn it off personally.

Wider view worked for me correctly as well. I can agree with the dark mode comments.

Dark mode​

I have the same problem so I’ll definitely change that a bit later on.

Wider view​

Yep, it will be fixed later as well. :)

Illustrated Grid view​

Nope, currently no images are set. This might change though.

Header area animation​

Shuts off the lines animation in the header.

The header animation has movement up in the header. Are you on the phone or computer? What browser? That worked for me but I did turn it off personally.

Wider view worked for me correctly as well. I can agree with the dark mode comments.

I'm on a Windows PC using Microsoft Edge (their brand of Chrome). Upon closer examination, I do see these little moving lines and dots up there.

This new theme is very visually attractive.​

However, after using it all day I feel somewhat of a mental headache. The navigation feels too disjointed from the forum interface. It feels like I am constantly struggling trying to find the forum list and it wants to be a website but the forums are there floating somewhere.

Additionally, I have to scroll all the way up to the top of the page to see my notifications. I suggest making the notifications bar sticky again, and bringing back the credits button next to notifications because that's another thing I've been struggling to locate in the new theme, and resort to clicking on the credit count underneath someone's avatar on a post.

I think your official services deserve a link in the navigation bar too. Need a way to easily access credit prices, premium subscription prices, and official services prices all side by side, all three of those seem to be in different ends of the website in the new theme.

Recap:

- Sticky the notifications bar so we dont have to scroll all the way up to see it
- Put the credits button back into this bar

- Easy access to Credit Prices, Premium Subscriptions, and Admin Junkie Services

This new theme is very visually attractive.​

However, after using it all day I feel somewhat of a mental headache. The navigation feels too disjointed from the forum interface. It feels like I am constantly struggling trying to find the forum list and it wants to be a website but the forums are there floating somewhere.

Additionally, I have to scroll all the way up to the top of the page to see my notifications. I suggest making the notifications bar sticky again, and bringing back the credits button next to notifications because that's another thing I've been struggling to locate in the new theme, and resort to clicking on the credit count underneath someone's avatar on a post.

I think your official services deserve a link in the navigation bar too. Need a way to easily access credit prices, premium subscription prices, and official services prices all side by side, all three of those seem to be in different ends of the website in the new theme.

Recap:

- Sticky the notifications bar so we dont have to scroll all the way up to see it
- Put the credits button back into this bar

- Easy access to Credit Prices, Premium Subscriptions, and Admin Junkie Services
Thanks Alex, great feedback! I'll definitely see what I can do to make it more navigable and enjoyable. :)

Few minor updates have been made. Not all issues are addressed yet, so bare with me. :)
Looks great! only thing left on my list is having a way to access my mail and notifications anywhere on the page. Maybe that will fit on the navigation bar while we're away from the top of the page?

1699803407057.png

Looks great! only thing left on my list is having a way to access my mail and notifications anywhere on the page. Maybe that will fit on the navigation bar while we're away from the top of the page?

View attachment 2877
The way the header is designed, that’s not going to be an easy task I’m afraid. But I can ask the theme designer and see what he has to say. Admittedly, I’d like that too.

Issues on our dark version should be done.

If anyone finds any other issue, feel free to report back to this thread.

Glad you all like it! :D

Looks good.

I cant turn off animations it just seems to load that option forever....and it doesnt let me scroll down to to see what Graphic Backgrounds is..

Could be my browser (Vivalidi)

Still awesome theme, well done.

Also would be good to be able to turn this notification off once I have read it please..

aj.PNG

Do you think links should be a slightly brighter purple for the sake because they blend in with text colour? I can barely notice links within text, did you notice the word links in the first sentence is a hyperlink?

I did when using the dark theme, but light could indeed use a bigger contrast. I'm in the middle of doing nodes backgrounds, so I'll look into it a little later. :) Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

1699979314062.png

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor