Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💡 Updates Admin Junkies 3.0 (1 Viewer)

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
We're thrilled to announce the launch of Admin Junkies 3.0 – our latest forum theme that's all about personalization and style. This is not just an update; it's a complete overhaul designed with you in mind.

What’s New?
  • Theme Editor: Customize your forum experience with our new theme editor. Personalize to your taste!
  • Dark Mode: Dive into the sleekness of dark mode, giving you a stylish look with a focus on comfort for those late-night browsing sessions.
  • Wider View: Spread out with our more expansive layout and enjoy a broader visual structure for your discussions.
  • Grid View: Switch up how you see forum listings with an easy-to-navigate grid view.
  • Illustrated Grid View: Customize your grid view with unique background images for each forum, or keep it simple by turning them off.
  • Sidebar Options: Optimize your space by closing the sidebar for a streamlined look, or keep it open to stay fully engaged.
  • Sticky Sidebar: Keep your most important tools at hand with a sidebar that smartly sticks by your side.
  • Animated Header: Add a little life to your forum with moving particles in the header area – or switch them off when you crave simplicity.
  • Graphic Backgrounds: Choose from a selection of granite backgrounds to give your forum space a distinctive edge.
We Want Your Feedback!

Your journey with Admin Junkies is what propels us forward. As we step into this new chapter, your thoughts and feedback are invaluable. Dive into Admin Junkies 3.0, explore the nuances, and let us know what you think. Every comment, every suggestion, will help us create the most welcoming and dynamic space for webmasters far and wide.
As always, if you're not fond of the new theme, our 2.0 is still available in the theme selector. :) For now our new theme has been set default. We still have many great things coming! :D

Join the Evolution

Step into Admin Junkies 3.0 and customize your experience like never before. We can't wait to see the forums through your eyes.

Thanks,
Admin Junkies Team

1699640491900.png

1699640514696.png

Love the new theme ♥️

Though there seems to be issue with editor colour in dark mode! It is white while typing and black when not in focus.

Love the new theme ♥️

Though there seems to be issue with editor colour in dark mode! It is white while typing and black when not in focus.
Yep. You’re correct. I’ll get this fixed asap.
Glad you like it! :)

I’m having a blank moment. What do you mean exactly? 😅 Glad you like it!
Screenshot_2023-11-11-00-05-59-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
The colour of editor is white in dark mode when it's in focus. I don't think so it should be white. Using site dark mode at night and it suddenly became white while typing, beats the purpose of dark mode. Causes strain on eyes.

Oh my God! I love this theme so much! 💕

I've been trying out all the features of the theme editor. Here are a couple of things I would like to highlight:
  1. I feel it would be better if the sidebar gets open when the switch is made on, and it closes when the switch is turned off. Right now it is the other way around.

2. The graphic backgrounds' placement can be slightly fixed. Like when I'm selecting the one with the cat, it's head is getting cropped out.
Besides its awesome looks, it offers lots of customization. Navigation is much easier now! Kudos to everyone involved. 👏

Oh my God! I love this theme so much! 💕

I've been trying out all the features of the theme editor. Here are a couple of things I would like to highlight:
  1. I feel it would be better if the sidebar gets open when the switch is made on, and it closes when the switch is turned off. Right now it is the other way around.

2. The graphic backgrounds' placement can be slightly fixed. Like when I'm selecting the one with the cat, it's head is getting cropped out.
Besides its awesome looks, it offers lots of customization. Navigation is much easier now! Kudos to everyone involved. 👏
Thanks! It isn't a custom theme, that one is postponed until next year. But I wanted to refresh AJ a bit in theme wise, so this is a perfect fit. The graphic backgrounds placement can certainly be adjusted easily. But I haven't messed with them because we might end up with uploading different pictures. Depending on the feedback?

Great work :D . I love the theme editor - although, the default theme is very nice as it is!

The grid view isn't for me personally, but it's easy enough to turn it off - and it's nice for people who like that sort of thing to have that option :) .

I like the lighter version of this theme more. :D The dark mode seems to have a few things off. Being a fan of dark themes, I would stick to my favorite AJ 2.0. My eyes are used to it. :p

I would like a sticky navbar so I don't have to scroll all the way back up to access it (I'm aware there is a 'to the top button' in the right hand corner but I'm incredibly lazy).

Last edited:
Pretty sleek theme, and all the customizable options are brilliant!

Is the header of the OP supposed to overflow underneath the sidebar?

I would like a sticky navbar so I don't have to scroll all the way back up to access it. (I'm aware there is a 'to the top button' in the right hand corner but I'm incredibly lazy.
Stop being lazy. 😂
Pretty sleek theme, and all the customizable options are brilliant!

Is the header of the OP supposed to overflow underneath the sidebar?
Yep, it is.

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback. I’ve taken notes of all possible improvements and will address them soon. ☺️

For those not aware (except our Premium members, as they’ve had exclusive sneak peeks) we’ve got a very cool and helpful website coming soon thanks to @kolakube — so I’m very excited to roll that out soon to the community. 😃

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest