Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Palworld Forums Hits 1000 Members in Record Time!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
I'm really joyful to annouce a monumental achievement for our Palworld community - we've reached 1,000 members in less than two weeks! Honestly didn't expect our forum to explode that much. I'm very glad to see such high activity. Especially considering the short period we've been open.

I suspect that this achievement is just the beginning. We're committed to making the Palworld Forums an even more engaging and supportive space for fans around the world. We have exciting plans for the future, including exclusive content, events, and giveaways, so stay tuned!

Screenshot-107.jpg

Join the celebration and share your thoughts in our community thread. Here's to many more milestones ahead! 🎉

Attachments

• Screenshot_107.jpg
    Screenshot_107.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 11
I took a screenshot on my phone earlier too lol. This is amazing, thank you for making this awesome community Cedric!

I didn't even think forums had this type of traction anymore, but you throw a popular product out there, proving how forums can be a great source of information and the perfect place to discuss aspects related to the product. This is insane!

I didn't even think forums had this type of traction anymore, but you throw a popular product out there, proving how forums can be a great source of information and the perfect place to discuss aspects related to the product. This is insane!
It truly is. It's one of those gems I suppose. We're nearing 1500 members now. That's mad. Growth rate is mad.

It's just crazy to see how much Palworld Forums has grown in such a short amount of time. I told a few of my coworkers about the game and our community, they were in awe with how many members we've got!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest