Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariana23

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many businesses that you can start, without the need of a large capital. I was researching and got more than 100 of them, where they explain how you can achieve success from scratch.
In Bizdustry we have touched on different topics related to these businesses, among which are:

o Digital content creation services
o Affiliate marketing
o Content translation services
o Being an intermediary for a wholesaler
o Selling products on social networks
o Selling digital products on the Internet
o Product customization on the Internet
o Selling local handmade products in your web store
o Web design service for small businesses
o Teaching foreign languages
o Cryptocurrencies
o Food businesses
o Home hairdressers and barbershops
o Real estate agent

What other suggestions can you add, for those people who don't find good options?

Advertisement Placeholder
You made some good points but I believe that being a middleman or intermediatery person for a wholeseller is not that easy. Most of the wholesellers never form a partnership with middlemen rather they hire them for VERY low salary and sell their own products through these salesmen in my country.

You made some good points but I believe that being a middleman or intermediatery person for a wholeseller is not that easy. Most of the wholesellers never form a partnership with middlemen rather they hire them for VERY low salary and sell their own products through these salesmen in my country.
True, but one of the tips I have read, and I find acceptable, is that you can take some catalogs, offer them online and from time to time order directly from the factories. This would be done taking into account the preference of the target audience.

I'll add two that are not widely considered :
Dropshipping
Social media management
These two would require a high level of creativity though but can be started with little or next to nothing. All it'll take will be to study or gain relevant marketing knowledge before delving in

There are many businesses that you can start, without the need of a large capital. I was researching and got more than 100 of them, where they explain how you can achieve success from scratch.
In Bizdustry we have touched on different topics related to these businesses, among which are:

o Digital content creation services
o Affiliate marketing
o Content translation services
o Being an intermediary for a wholesaler
o Selling products on social networks
o Selling digital products on the Internet
o Product customization on the Internet
o Selling local handmade products in your web store
o Web design service for small businesses
o Teaching foreign languages
o Cryptocurrencies
o Food businesses
o Home hairdressers and barbershops
o Real estate agent

What other suggestions can you add, for those people who don't find good options?
We have diverse of business that has a little or no investment and doesn't require you to have a large capital before you can start, some of them are earning and investing in crypto currency, food business, and barbershop l

You have a good title but I don't think the examples of business you listed can be started with little or no funds just like you started. You can't start affiliate marketing with little funds if really you want to make money from the industry

There is no business without investment. Every business requires at least little money. Making money does not means we are doing business. We can offer our skills in exchange of money. That is what is been done freelancing websites that are available like Fiverr and upwork

There are actually so many businesses to start with little or no capital just as mentioned above. But I am not involved in any of them. I am just doing some PTC platforms and working on bizdustry and cashtimeforum as the main focus at the moment. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Dropshipping
Social media management
These two would require a high level of creativity though but can be started with little or next to nothing. All it'll take will be to study or gain relevant marketing knowledge before delving in
Your opinion is very accurate, for this you need patience and creativity to make a good marketing, referring to the management of social networks. This is an excellent way to diversify the sources of income, allowing to define a prosperous business plan.
We have diverse of business that has a little or no investment and doesn't require you to have a large capital before you can start, some of them are earning and investing in crypto currency, food business, and barbershop l
These three ways of generating profits are very important to me, because with little capital and good management you can start a business. I have been evaluating them for some time, with the hope of starting one of them.
You have a good title but I don't think the examples of business you listed can be started with little or no funds just like you started. You can't start affiliate marketing with little funds if really you want to make money from the industry
That's why I described "with little or no investment" I believe that to work as a real estate agent you don't need capital, just understanding, honesty, good contacts and a willingness to get started. With affiliate marketing, these benefits are acquired by directing traffic from blogs and websites to products and services, to generate commission income. The main thing is to have those pages where you can place ads and generate traffic. If this is not correct I would like you to clarify my doubts, as I have no experience in this.

There is no business without investment no matter how small even if it is the investment of your time. And also even online business you need a good a smart phone and data.

There is no business without investment. Every business requires at least little money. Making money does not means we are doing business. We can offer our skills in exchange of money. That is what is been done freelancing websites that are available like Fiverr and upwork
I respect your opinion, however from my experience the real estate agent business can be started without monetary investment. Business "Occupation, activity or work that is performed for profit, especially that which consists of conducting business operations, buying and selling goods or services."
There is no business without investment no matter how small even if it is the investment of your time. And also even online business you need a good a smart phone and data.
You are absolutely right, there will always be an investment, either financially or in time. And it is true that to work online you need a good phone or a PC, this way you will be able to work without any problem.

I think selling products is actually the best way that you can go when it comes to creating your own investment and your own business opportunity from a little investment money because it will allow you to actually purchase it from a supplier and sell it off. Sometimes if you have a good deal with the supplier you can actually only purchase what you need as opposed to purchasing in advance which will allow you to manage your cash flow a lot better.

All this are good business I agree with you and it can be started with little funds. But saying it can be started with no investment is really not feasible because you must spend something to get started

Barbing salon is one of the best business opportunities in Nigeria that requires little capital. Barbers do make money on a daily basis. ... Laundry or dry cleaning services are a successful business in Nigeria which does not require any huge capital. This business can be run from home.

If you have a very good listening ears and sharp hearing too, you can attempt transcription service jobs too without much to set up and make good money along the way too

I think selling products is actually the best way that you can go when it comes to creating your own investment and your own business opportunity from a little investment money because it will allow you to actually purchase it from a supplier and sell it off. Sometimes if you have a good deal with the supplier you can actually only purchase what you need as opposed to purchasing in advance which will allow you to manage your cash flow a lot better.
What you leave in your post regarding selling products I love, "if you have a good deal with the supplier, you can actually just buy what you need instead of buying in advance" although it is not a sure thing, as it depends on the communication with the supplier, it would make things much easier in the business.
Barbing salon is one of the best business opportunities in Nigeria that requires little capital. Barbers do make money on a daily basis. ... Laundry or dry cleaning services are a successful business in Nigeria which does not require any huge capital. This business can be run from home.
I have read this before and it strikes me, how do laundry or dry cleaning services work in Nigeria? Maybe it will work under a different name here, or it may be a profitable novelty.

Dropshipping
Social media management
Drop shipping is one of the latest business currently making waves. You don't really have to buy the products your self. Before starting sales.

You forgot to mention paid to post forums. If you are on 3 or platforms, it's an added advantage and you could make up to $3 in a day. You could also work on gtp sites , where you can make close to $2 in a day. There are many additional ways to make money online.

I think you would need to invest a good amount of money into many online products and create a store and conduct business online. I am not sure about how much it would take to start this kind of business, but I am sure that the amount required to start this kind of business would be huge. I think it is a good idea to buy stuff at much low price and sell it on Ebay. You would not need to invest a lot of money.
[automerge]1628601333[/automerge]
Dropshipping
Social media management

There are many companies that offer social media management jobs to the public. However, they never pay a good amount of salary. I believe that the best business with at least a little investment is to create your own website and launch your own website. This will cost you a little if you already have good website creation skills.

Last edited:
You forgot to mention paid to post forums. If you are on 3 or platforms, it's an added advantage and you could make up to $3 in a day. You could also work on gtp sites , where you can make close to $2 in a day. There are many additional ways to make money online.
It is true that I did not include it, but I did not forget it, since the idea is that other members contribute ideas, as in your case you add forum and gpt sites. This way we interact and other members get to learn from our knowledge and experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds