Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

10 Ways to Make Money Online Without a Job

There are numerous opportunities online for people to make money with and all these needs better training for you to get effective result and some maybe are gifted naturally to succeed.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many ways you can make money online you can make money online by posting, you can make money online by selling online you can freelancer online, and so many of them that one can do and make money online.

Its better for you to know that there are alot of opportunity which you can use to make money online,personaly I use affiliate marketing at the start I was able to make huge amount of money through affiliate marketing but traffic is what that matters the most if you go into marketing

It is beautiful to see that there are so many ways in which you can be able to make money online. I am particularly interested in freelancing because you can be able to take up multiple jobs at once and do it at your own pace.

That was very much on point.One thing i have come to understand is that,the online platform has brought a lot of leverage to lots of persons through which they can earn good income.

Mastering how affiliate marketing works.
Selling stuff on ebay.
Learning profitable ways on how to earn on picoworkers.
Selling products using your e-commerce website (this ensures that it reaches a large scale of people)
Learn how to complete surveys online and get paid for it.
Master how to complete various tasks on Timebucks.
Creating a YouTube channel that provides value.
Providing a delivery service online.
Watching videos to get paid online and lastly,
Making money from crypto mining sites.

This article is talking earn money without a job but all the 12 items you have labeled are jobs means the article is talking about something contradictory to the main content except it is edited without an offline job to be correct description and content.

Mastering how affiliate marketing works.
Selling stuff on ebay.
Learning profitable ways on how to earn on picoworkers.
Selling products using your e-commerce website (this ensures that it reaches a large scale of people)
Learn how to complete surveys online and get paid for it.
Master how to complete various tasks on Timebucks.
Creating a YouTube channel that provides value.
Providing a delivery service online.
Watching videos to get paid online and lastly,
Making money from crypto mining sites.
All the ways which you mention here are very good and profitable ways to make money online among all the ways that is been mention here I think I will prefer affiliate marketing its one of the best way which someone could earn a good commission from there if you have good promotional tools.

So many ways to make money online you can trade online and start making good money from it, without having any job or you can become a blogger and also earning good money online.

We have hundreds of ways to make money online. The one that will make you something very reasonable is by learning the skills that is of high Demand online.

We have various ways to make money online some of the ways are what we are doing here now on bizdustry but I beleive if you can learn a skills you can equally make alot of money selling those skills may be on fiverr

If you are not having a job then the best thing that you need to do is to have a skill or at least something that you can be able to offer. Your ability to be able to translate something or use of basic tools like Microsoft word and Excel can get you a job online.

Other ways to make money online without a penny for starting could be through;
~ affiliate marketing
~running errands
~online tutor
~website designs
~ virtual assistant
~free lancing
~interprete foreign languages
Etc
You listed some really profitable ways and individual could earn money online, affiliate marketing is actually my number one on the list as you can earn passively with affiliate marketing too.

I believe that that it is better to build my own dream than to build someone else dream, working a job is just building someone else dream, if you can build your own dream, you will be successful at it. I personally don't like jobs. I want to be able to control my own time

A job in what sense? Most of what you mentioned is a job, it is just freelance work. If you want to earn without doing something every day you will either need to start a website (which will earn through ads) or invest in stock.

Other ways to make money online without a penny for starting could be through;
~ affiliate marketing
~running errands
~online tutor
~website designs
~ virtual assistant
~free lancing
~interprete foreign languages
Etc
Currently, there are diverse ways an individual can earn so money online but to me affiliate marketing is top on the list as you can get more money passively through affiliate marketing as long as you've been able to set up a working sales system for your affiliate marketing business.

Well, you made a very good point from your 10 point method. Even if you have the knowledge and products you want to sell online, selling online has proved to be one of the easiest and easiest ways to make money.

Selling online and freelancing is quite profitable , but this will require a start up capital. FreeLansing in the other hand require a lot of money before you could start seeing the desired result and it is one of the surest way of making money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds