Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

10 Ways to Make Money Online Without a Job

Being a transcriptionist is not that easy. I have been to a transcription website and I saw a few samples. They provided audio to us and we were required to understand the accent well and this is not something all people are capable of doing.
There are some audio file that you will not be able to understand easily and in this case you will need a good headphone to be able to listen, that is why most transcriptionist will always have an headphones with a well developed sounds system... This will make it easier for you to understand what is being said.

Advertisement Placeholder
They are really great way to earn online,you can actually creat tutorial videos to teach some professional courses and as well as graphics design courses.One can also do a freelance on video editing.

Ten ways to make money online include selling products on Amazon, eBay, you can be a visual assistant that helps businesses manage their customers service online, you can sell photos online on Shutterstock and you can also be freelancer

The internet is so wide a space that it would contain a whole lot of businesses and individuals if we all migrated.
This is a really educative post and I hope people see and learn from this that where there's a will, there's always a way.
Cheers to our online success.

There are actually so many ways of making money online these days compared to some years back. You can learn some skills online and offer your service in some freelance platform(s). You can also go into crypto currency by either trading them or holding them for some profits. Good luck!

The internet is so wide a space that it would contain a whole lot of businesses and individuals if we all migrated.
This is a really educative post and I hope people see and learn from this that where there's a will, there's always a way.
Cheers to our online success.
There are a lot of ways to make money on the internet , I believe that but most people will choose to concentrate in so many and at the end they are not able to master any. it is the best for us to choose only one that we are passionate and concentrate in it full time.

10 Ways to Make Money Online Without a Job​

Nowadays,things have changed a lot.You no longer need a job to earn money. It doesn't matter your age, profession ,skills or education, there are alternative ways to make money without a job.

1. You can participate in paid market research expressing your opinion on everyday items and services.

2. You can become a virtual assistant helping businesses with tasks like email management and bookkeeping.

3. You can work as a transcriptionist and convert audio and video recordings into written documentation.

4. You can sell online. There are so many platforms like Amazon, eBay and Etsy where you can sell stuff online.

5. You can write online reviews about products and services and get paid.

6. You can start a blog and earn money through advertising and affiliate marketing.

7. You can make money by playing video games on Twitch.

8. You can sell photos on Foap or Shutterstock..

9. You can be a freelancer.

10. You can teach your mother tongue online to those who are interested in learning it and get paid.

Well, these are the 12 ways to earn some money without a job. Any additions from you, are always welcome.
I tend to disagree with your yopic and i really like all the offer listed below, I believe if you can start doing any of these job listed here, then you at no longer jobless, that means you are doing a job and getting paid for your services.

Gone are the days when people still look for offline jobs. Internet has provided some online jobs that are even fetching money more than the offline ones. There are some jobs like affiliate marketing, blogging, YouTubing and many more that can fetch us more money if done in the right ways they are to be done.

There a lot of things to do to make money online, there including writing articles, playing games, watching videos, posting pictures and videos, and solving people's problems all with the help of the internet. The digital age has been more helpful to people.

10 Ways to Make Money Online Without a Job​

Nowadays,things have changed a lot.You no longer need a job to earn money. It doesn't matter your age, profession ,skills or education, there are alternative ways to make money without a job.

1. You can participate in paid market research expressing your opinion on everyday items and services.

2. You can become a virtual assistant helping businesses with tasks like email management and bookkeeping.

3. You can work as a transcriptionist and convert audio and video recordings into written documentation.

4. You can sell online. There are so many platforms like Amazon, eBay and Etsy where you can sell stuff online.

5. You can write online reviews about products and services and get paid.

6. You can start a blog and earn money through advertising and affiliate marketing.

7. You can make money by playing video games on Twitch.

8. You can sell photos on Foap or Shutterstock..

9. You can be a freelancer.

10. You can teach your mother tongue online to those who are interested in learning it and get paid.

Well, these are the 12 ways to earn some money without a job. Any additions from you, are always welcome.
Wow! Thanks so much for sharing this information. Actually am currently a transcriptionist even alongside my daily jobs. I work mostly online at night and sometimes during the weekend.

Those are really cool ways to earn money and I'd like to point out that the number five is actually referring to surveys and works only in some regions and as a freelancer you need clients to offer jobs to you for you to earn

In order to make money, online or offline, you need skills and knowledge. Not a random skills and random knowledge but specialization on certain field, mainly professional skills.

I like affiliate marketing because it gives me the opportunity to make money we don't have in to create my own product. I also like freelancing because it gives me the opportunity to work at any time I feel.

There are some audio file that you will not be able to understand easily and in this case you will need a good headphone to be able to listen, that is why most transcriptionist will always have an headphones with a well developed sounds system... This will make it easier for you to understand what is being said.

I think it is not only about having good equipment, even though many professional transcriptionists do use good equipment to transcribe files. Most of the time, you just cannot understand the accept clearly because you may not be a native English speaker.

I think it is not only about having good equipment, even though many professional transcriptionists do use good equipment to transcribe files. Most of the time, you just cannot understand the accept clearly because you may not be a native English speaker.
Then I such a situation you will just have to indicate 'inaudible' when you are not able to hear what they are say. This may not really be the problem, the problem is how you will be able to pass their entrance exam, you must have a perfect understanding of English
[automerge]1638422894[/automerge]
Then I such a situation you will just have to indicate 'inaudible' when you are not able to hear what they are say. This may not really be the problem, the problem is how you will be able to pass their entrance exam, you must have a perfect understanding of English

Those are really cool ways to earn money and I'd like to point out that the number five is actually referring to surveys and works only in some regions and as a freelancer you need clients to offer jobs to you for you to earn
Freelancing is a good way to make money and you have to work and write in other to be a freelancer, also reffering someone to survey site deals with working, you have to convince people before they can register.

My preference is for getting a job. If I have a job I will not only make money without spending a dime but also learn from the job and develop skills and knowledge, which will help me excel in future business

There are several ways one can get money or earn online without having a job,first you can be involve in n affiliate marking or paid to click or paid to post site

Freelancing is a good way to make money and you have to work and write in other to be a freelancer, also reffering someone to survey site deals with working, you have to convince people before they can register.
Freelancing is actual a sure way to earn just that the market is just being too competitive but you will earn if you're good at what you do. Coming to surveys, how can you convince someone to register where you're such the won't earn anything from?

There are actually many ways of making money online. If you are a freelancer, I would recommend Goodnovel, Lightreader Novelcat li Operanewshub, Scooper and Fiverr.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds