Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

10 Ways to Make Money Online Without a Job

Great write up indeed but you also realized that when you get to do all of this, I think it's a job and so your are actually giving yourself a job, so it is another form of work

Advertisement Placeholder
Affiliate marketing is one of the ways to make money online without having a job. Most of the products you are going to promote has been created online. You just need to find a way to drive traffic to those products are making commission from every sales generated from your promotion.

Then I such a situation you will just have to indicate 'inaudible' when you are not able to hear what they are say. This may not really be the problem, the problem is how you will be able to pass their entrance exam, you must have a perfect understanding of English
[automerge]1638422894[/automerge]

Then I such a situation you will just have to indicate 'inaudible' when you are not able to hear what they are say. This may not really be the problem, the problem is how you will be able to pass their entrance exam, you must have a perfect understanding of English

There are many levels of transcription jobs. Some of them are easy, some of them are hard, and some of them are of medium level. Most of the jobs on Scribie consist of hard transcription jobs and this is why their test is also hard to pass.

There are many levels of transcription jobs. Some of them are easy, some of them are hard, and some of them are of medium level. Most of the jobs on Scribie consist of hard transcription jobs and this is why their test is also hard to pass.
If I am really serious about this ,I'll pass their test, I'll just need to buy a good headphone with a perfect sound system but I don't know how profitable this will be after passing, if it will be possible to make at least $5 every day.

Being a transcriptionist is not that easy. I have been to a transcription website and I saw a few samples. They provided audio to us and we were required to understand the accent well and this is not something all people are capable of doing.
That is right. Transcription is not an easy job to do. Some audio have really weird accents that makes it so hard for you to know what to type. Yet these kind of job pays so well if you master how to do it.

That is right. Transcription is not an easy job to do. Some audio have really weird accents that makes it so hard for you to know what to type. Yet these kind of job pays so well if you master how to do it.

It can be harder when the audio contains voices of people who have two different accents and it can be difficult to understand when they talk to each other.

There are different ways of making money online, even though some seems to be a scam site,but one can engage in freelancing i am very sure one can earn passive income with that.

There are different ways of making money online, even though some seems to be a scam site,but one can engage in freelancing i am very sure one can earn passive income with that.

Freelancing could be a great way to make money but the freelancing industry is really competitive due to a large number of freelancers getting into the freelancing market. Do you think revenue sharing could be a great way to make money?

Lovely this a great ideas I read it all and it makes my life pleasant and my future Brighter I will hacken to one this especially the last one consigning translation of my language to the listener

Freelancing could be a great way to make money but the freelancing industry is really competitive due to a large number of freelancers getting into the freelancing market. Do you think revenue sharing could be a great way to make money?
Yes as you said earlier this days freelancing is a good way of earning money but it tends to be competitive this days as the result of many freelancers, we all Believe that revenue is one of the way country earn money, I think its also a way of earning money, but can you elaborate and explain more.

10 Ways to Make Money Online Without a Job​

Nowadays,things have changed a lot.You no longer need a job to earn money. It doesn't matter your age, profession ,skills or education, there are alternative ways to make money without a job.

1. You can participate in paid market research expressing your opinion on everyday items and services.

2. You can become a virtual assistant helping businesses with tasks like email management and bookkeeping.

3. You can work as a transcriptionist and convert audio and video recordings into written documentation.

4. You can sell online. There are so many platforms like Amazon, eBay and Etsy where you can sell stuff online.

5. You can write online reviews about products and services and get paid.

6. You can start a blog and earn money through advertising and affiliate marketing.

7. You can make money by playing video games on Twitch.

8. You can sell photos on Foap or Shutterstock..

9. You can be a freelancer.

10. You can teach your mother tongue online to those who are interested in learning it and get paid.

Well, these are the 12 ways to earn some money without a job. Any additions from you, are always welcome.
Thanks for sharing.
You can also earn through blogging and vlogging.
Affiliate marketing is another way to earn online, and of course there are many freelancing jobs one can take up online.

10 Ways to Make Money Online Without a Job​

Nowadays,things have changed a lot.You no longer need a job to earn money. It doesn't matter your age, profession ,skills or education, there are alternative ways to make money without a job.

1. You can participate in paid market research expressing your opinion on everyday items and services.

2. You can become a virtual assistant helping businesses with tasks like email management and bookkeeping.

3. You can work as a transcriptionist and convert audio and video recordings into written documentation.

4. You can sell online. There are so many platforms like Amazon, eBay and Etsy where you can sell stuff online.

5. You can write online reviews about products and services and get paid.

6. You can start a blog and earn money through advertising and affiliate marketing.

7. You can make money by playing video games on Twitch.

8. You can sell photos on Foap or Shutterstock..

9. You can be a freelancer.

10. You can teach your mother tongue online to those who are interested in learning it and get paid.

Well, these are the 12 ways to earn some money without a job. Any additions from you, are always welcome.
These ten way to make money online is exactly correct, but to add additional points would not permitted.

Yes as you said earlier this days freelancing is a good way of earning money but it tends to be competitive this days as the result of many freelancers, we all Believe that revenue is one of the way country earn money, I think its also a way of earning money, but can you elaborate and explain more.
If your service is good enough then you can not say its competative,you need to trust the service you are working with and the type of skills which you want to offer for a fee,for instant if you specialized on ebook cover design then it could be more profitable than others type of service on fiver,sometime you can also chose to do affiliate marketing or learn programing that freelance skills sell like hot cake

8 Tips to Increase Security on Web Hosting Servers
  1. Public key authentication for SSH. ...
  2. Implement strong passwords. ...
  3. Limit login attempts. ...
  4. Secure file transfer protocol. ...
  5. You should ensure your plugins and software are updated. ...
  6. Install malware scanning Software. ...
  7. Create regular back ups

Affiliate marketing is one of the ways to make money online without having a job. Most of the products you are going to promote has been created online. You just need to find a way to drive traffic to those products are making commission from every sales generated from your promotion.
That's true, you can actually start affiliate marketing with little to no capital but the issue is if you are good at marketing. You might find it pretty hard when you do not have marketing skills. Have you tried affiliate marketing before?

Freelancing is one of the best and ever consistent way of making money online , but like you said , it has been competitive nowadays where twenty freelancers battle for just one job.

Well, out of your ten points, you've made a really good point. I discovered that selling online is one of the easiest and simplest ways to make money, but only if you have the necessary expertise and things to sell online.

If I had know that freelancing will be very lucrative, I would have started earlier on. I have an account on fiverr few years ago when the thing was still very easy on the platform. I have a younger brother who is making consistent income from the platform but I rejected for affiliate marketing.

Well, out of your ten points, you've made a really good point. I discovered that selling online is one of the easiest and simplest ways to make money, but only if you have the necessary expertise and things to sell online.
Yes I agree with what you said and I am very sure that when one is committed and give his time in making money online ,he will definitely enjoy it without encountering any problem.

Affiliate marketing is the one I like most from the list of ways to make money online you posted. I also like to make money from get paid to post on forum. I am also planning to make money by going into blogging.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds