Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

10 Ways to Make Money Online Without a Job

LoukiaCharilaou

Recognized member
Credits

10 Ways to Make Money Online Without a Job​

Nowadays,things have changed a lot.You no longer need a job to earn money. It doesn't matter your age, profession ,skills or education, there are alternative ways to make money without a job.

1. You can participate in paid market research expressing your opinion on everyday items and services.

2. You can become a virtual assistant helping businesses with tasks like email management and bookkeeping.

3. You can work as a transcriptionist and convert audio and video recordings into written documentation.

4. You can sell online. There are so many platforms like Amazon, eBay and Etsy where you can sell stuff online.

5. You can write online reviews about products and services and get paid.

6. You can start a blog and earn money through advertising and affiliate marketing.

7. You can make money by playing video games on Twitch.

8. You can sell photos on Foap or Shutterstock..

9. You can be a freelancer.

10. You can teach your mother tongue online to those who are interested in learning it and get paid.

Well, these are the 12 ways to earn some money without a job. Any additions from you, are always welcome.

Advertisement Placeholder
Those are great ways to earn money online. But you can also earn money by blogging, blogging is one of the richest ways to earn money online.

Other ways to make money online without a penny for starting could be through;
~ affiliate marketing
~running errands
~online tutor
~website designs
~ virtual assistant
~free lancing
~interprete foreign languages
Etc

Ways of making money online include these

An increasingly popular way for students to make money online is to fill out online surveys in their spare time. Research companies are always recruiting new members worldwide to answer surveys and test new product

Interested in earning cash for doing what you already do online? This has to be one of the easiest methods of making money online without really any effort or change in your behaviour.

I have done most of the things mentioned by the OP. If you don't have a job, it is not an end of making money. You can look for work opportunities online. However, you still need knowledge and skills to work online and make money.

These are all very nice ideas. I would try them out as soon as possible.
You could also try:
affiliate marketing
Website designs and
Online tutoring.

The point raised are very important but you forgot to mention ptp forums in your post. It is perhaps, the surest way to make money online.

In my 11 months experience, I have found that paid to post sites are the easiest way to make money online. If you are on 2-3 sites and if you get paid 2-5 cents per post, you can easily make $30-$50 per month.

Well, you have made a very good point out of your 10 point ways. I found selling online is one of the easiest and the most simplest way to earned money only if you have the knowledge and the goods which you wish to sell online.

Paid surveys do not work in all the countries and there are many countries where they simply do not work. You can get paid to write reviews but they are also mostly available to people who reside in Tier 1 countries. if you live in a lower Tier country, then you may start blogging.

Well most of them are really difficult most especially transcription because you really have to work very hard to be able to be accepted into the platform so you can start your transcription work, and some also will require you to have a laptop.

Nowadays,things have changed a lot.You no longer need a job to earn money. It doesn't matter your age, profession ,skills or education, there are alternative ways to make money without a job.

1. You can participate in paid market research expressing your opinion on everyday items and services.

2. You can become a virtual assistant helping businesses with tasks like email management and bookkeeping.

3. You can work as a transcriptionist and convert audio and video recordings into written documentation.

4. You can sell online. There are so many platforms like Amazon, eBay and Etsy where you can sell stuff online.

6. You can start a blog and earn money through advertising and affiliate marketing.

10. You can teach your mother tongue online to those who are interested in learning it and get paid.

Well, these are the 12 ways to earn some money without a job. Any additions from you, are always welcome.
Please do you have an idea of how Shutterstock works? Like how much can I sell my pictures and do they have specific kinds of pictures they buy?

Joining crowdsourcing platforms has proven to be financially rewarding for many people. I stumbled into one such site five years ago and my earnings from that site have actually exceeded my salary from my previous office jobs. The tasks mostly involve helping data scientists create machine learning models. They can be as varied as creating mathematical problems, labeling words, writing summaries, or identifying misinformation and toxicity in social media. The tasks demand focus and some degree of academic and language skills. A lot of projects on the site require workers to render judgment based on their knowledge of the world.

I make money online by posting on get paid to post forums. I found a job pretty much easier to do as it is flexible and it gives me time to work at will.

Honestly all the jobs mentioned by the creator of this thread are very good ones but the fact remains that you earn base on the skill you have and the information at your disposal. Writing reviews and working on paid forums could at least make you earn something reasonable.

Those are very good ways to make money online. Indeed it is so possible to make a living these days even if you are jobless. You just need a skill and aggressiveness to make money from it online.

There are many ways to make money online ...

freelancer, ptc sites, applications on the phone, posted on forums, online surveys, investments, etc.

it depends on what you like and are available to do.

Please do you have an idea of how Shutterstock works? Like how much can I sell my pictures and do they have specific kinds of pictures they buy?
Same here. I am very much interested and really want to know more about shutterstock and how it works. I will definitely check it out on Google and YouTube to learn more.

Same here. I am very much interested and really want to know more about shutterstock and how it works. I will definitely check it out on Google and YouTube to learn more.
I think I would also do the same, if I have more ideas I would drop it here, if you find anything interesting, you can also drop it here. What do you think?

Well most of them are really difficult most especially transcription because you really have to work very hard to be able to be accepted into the platform so you can start your transcription work, and some also will require you to have a laptop.

Being a transcriptionist is not that easy. I have been to a transcription website and I saw a few samples. They provided audio to us and we were required to understand the accent well and this is not something all people are capable of doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds